What if somebody can promise you the power of a black wolf to explode in the gym during your workout?
Well, that’s what exactly Blackwolf Track does to you, bringing out the sleeping beast inside you.
Pre-workout supplements weren’t famous in the past few decades as its today and many of the supplement manufacturers focused on whey and mass gainers back then.
But today a lot of health conscious youngsters have stepped into bodybuilding thereby altering the market to favor the vast majority.
Pre-workout supplements1 are pretty standard before workout nowadays and this enlightenment has given birth to a lot of brands, half of them being knockoffs.
That’s is why we are here for you, introducing some of the best healthcare and men wellness products from the market after the stringent reviewing process.
In this Blackwolf Track review, we shall scan the product from head to toe and explore its true potential.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the topic.
Table of Contents
What is Blackwolf Track?
Blackwolf TRACK pre-workout supplement is the new age solution for boosted stamina and muscle building.
It is one of three supplements targeting men bodybuilding supplies other than HUNT (intra workout) and ELIMINATE (post workout) in the product lineup.
As the name would imply, they are taken before the workout session, so that when you hit the gym you’ll be overflowing with energy and mentally toned to work harder.
The design philosophy of this product is very simple, load all necessary nutrients into the system that helps in:
- Increasing stamina
- Create outburst of energy
- Helps in muscle building
- Delays fatigue
- Helps you tone the mood for an intense seating session
You struggle during a workout when there isn’t enough juice to fuel, both mentally and physically.
TRACK has an arsenal of these ‘juices’ that is vital for an athlete or a sports personnel to handle the workout or practice session like a hot knife and butter.
‘Blackwolf Workout’ by Wolfson Berg Limited is a Cyprus based supplement manufacturer, and are one of the pioneers in scientific workout supplement manufacturing.
How does Blackwolf Track work?
Blackwolf TRACK aims at creating an ideal pre-workout supplement that delivers all nutrients that is very much needed during a high-intensity workout session.
This scientific understanding of the essential compounds needed during a workout helped the manufactures create one of the most powerful pre-workout supplement in the market.
If you check the gym metabolism, the body needs a lot of high-intensity short burst of energy especially during weightlifting to help you push the limit of muscle strength thereby creating a useful micro tear that gives a toned or ripped muscle structure.
Creatine is one compound that helps in a frequent short burst of energy apart from which BCAA’s2 and some other amino acids are very much required for supplying muscles with energy and muscle anabolism.
Fatigue slows down the progress and delaying it is the best way to stay in session for a longer duration. TRACK has a variety of vitamins and minerals loaded in it to help the user reduce oxidative stress and help in delaying fatigue.
The special blend of TRACK also keeps the free radical under check and helps the muscle reach its peak during a training.
While all the above are helps you physically, Blackwolf TRACK also contains special` ingredients in their arsenal to help you stay focused on the workout and grants you a mental motivation to push your limits.
How to use Blackwolf Track?
As per the manufacturer’s recommendation, a healthy adult can take TRACK scoops 3 times a day, the actual intake is supposed to be depending on the physical exertion you are going to take.
1 scoop has 30gm of TRACK powder and one has to take it at least 30 minutes prior to a workout session in order to yield the best result.
An advanced or regular bodybuilder can take more than 1 time a day, whereas others shall use one scoop prior to a workout session as starters.
The scoop can be mixed in water, skimmed milk or fruit juice if you prefer loading the supplement as a routine, or mix it with a smoothie or yogurt and consume 30 minutes prior to exercise.
As per the general trend, many bodybuilders agree that taking pre-workout supplement prior to a workout at least 30 minutes to 1 hour gives the best result than using it in other time frames.
Custom dosage can be devised with the help of a nutritionist or instructor; however, keep in mind that the result is always a combination of stringent workout and a proper diet apart from pre-workout supplements.
Is Blackwolf Track safe?
Safety of any supplement is a matter three questions and if the product could defend their grounds, then it is safe to use the supplement in all aspects.
How safe is this product for consumption?
- Yes, TRACK from Blackwolf is safe for consumption by all levels of sports personnel.
- All the ingredients are legitimate and you can cross check the ingredients with anti-doping list of various associations.
- Plus the ingredients are mainly of plant origin and made in a cGMP facility.
Is this a scam product?
- No, there are thousands of customers currently using this product and another thousand had already used it.
- Testimonials from certified buyers indeed prove the efficacy of this product.
- And the website is ‘Norton Shopping Guaranteed’ and Amazon web service certified with 256 bit Secure SSL protection.
Will I get the promised result?
- It might take a week or two for the initial set of results to arrive.
- The manufacturers claim the result within 2-3 weeks of usage and many testimonials verify the claim.
Blackwolf Track ingredients
Blackwolf TRACK is a combination of 25 ingredients, all of which are essential nutrients required by the human body, especially for physical exerting events.
Some of the major ingredients are:
Blackwolf Track side effects
Side effects are usually associated with chemical drugs and synthetic formulations since they are introducing a foreign chemical species inside the human body to force a metabolic or physiological change.
Here the ideology of TRACK is completely different, instead of making metabolic changes they supplement some of the vital and essential nutrients required by the body prior to workout.
Therefore Blackwolf TRACK is 100% side effect free and can be used for a longer period of time without any issues.
Majority of the ingredients are vitamins, amino acids, and energy supplements, which are not known to cause any side effects.
Please note that manufacturer advises the daily usage shouldn’t exceed 3 times a day, and it would be a healthy practice to use one or two scoops (as recommended by your nutritionist) 30 minutes prior to a workout in order to exploit the maximum benefits.
Plus all the ingredients are of plant origin thereby reducing the risk of adverse effects on users since all of the plant components are traditionally been used in supplementation and therapeutic without any issues.
Hundred thousand of users have already tried this supplement and none have reported any major side effects associated with this product.
However, it is highly recommended that people with heart conditions, currently under medication, had a previous history of stroke, or allergy, etc. should consult a doctor before using TRACK, for a safer bet.
Blackwolf Track reviews
Customer satisfaction index is scale to measure the user satisfaction by evaluating the product on the context of value for money, delivery of results, the onset of action, the versatility of the product, and its efficacy.
Blackwolf TRACK scores an average satisfaction index of 87% and has a majority of users from the US.
Even they are present in the top 20 pre-workout supplements due to their unparalleled action in inducing a strong and focused workout session.
Some real-life comments about TRACK are added below:
Miller wrote on fitnessreport.com that:
I think what makes Blackwolf stand out is that they have a specialized formula for pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout needs. You don’t see this in many brands.
Josh runs a gym in MN and he says:
I often get queries regarding the need for a specialized supplement prior to workout. Initially, I used to recommend Creatine which was effective but very monotonous in nutritional content.
Which is when I happened to get an invitation in national supplement federation exhibition and saw Blackwolf TRACK there.
The moment I saw I fell in love with this product and got a trial packet as well. I used it for a month and got really good results. Since then I recommend my colleagues and trainees to use TRACK for one shot results.
Blackwolf Track : price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: blackwolfworkout.com.
How much does it cost?
1 bottle (450gms): $44.95 (save 18% from original price of $54.95)
Including: Free Blackwolf Shakers, Free shipping worldwide, Free Premium Blackwolf training guide worth $195, 24×7 customer care support, 14 days return policy
- Accepts all major debit/credit cards
Blackwolf Track pros & cons
- Promotes lean muscle growth.
- Instant disbursal of energy and motivation.
- Faster onset of action within 2-3 weeks.
- Has a lot of vitamin compounds to reduce fatigue.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- TRACK is one of the best all-in-one pre-workout supplement.
- Has over 25 ingredients that contribute to muscle building, energy outburst, testosterone boosting and blood pumping.
- Only sold through official website.
- The price might be little on the costlier side.
Blackwolf Track review: conclusions
Blackwolf has pre, intra and post workout supplement and if you want to avoid choice fatigue then this lineup is the best for you.
The TRACK is exceptionally good at being a warmup supplement that heats you up before hitting the gym.
There are over 2 dozen ingredients and that deliver most of the vital nutrients that your body might need during an arduous workout session.
The cost might be one factor that will stop you from going with this product, but stay tuned with the official website and you might find a good deal once in a while.
Since this is a natural supplement of plant origin, any worries or concerns regarding doping agents shall be dismissed.
So in a nutshell, TRACK from Blackwolf is undoubtedly a great choice for heavy pockets who prefer quality over quantity.
Product Name: Blackwolf TRACK
Product Description: Blackwolf TRACK is an all-in-one pre-workout supplement for men, designed to boost energy, enhance focus, and increase endurance during your workouts.
- Spradley, Brandon D., et al. “Ingesting a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, B-vitamins, amino acids, creatine, and beta-alanine before exercise delays fatigue while improving reaction time and muscular endurance.” Nutrition & metabolism 9.1 (2012): 28. https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-28
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu, et al. “Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 134.6 (2004): 1583S-1587S. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/134/6/1583S/4688850
- Pérez-Guisado, Joaquín, and Philip M. Jakeman. “Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 24.5 (2010): 1215-1222. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/FullText/2010/05000/Citrulline_Malate_Enhances_Athletic_Anaerobic.9.aspx
- Spriet, L. L., et al. “Caffeine ingestion and muscle metabolism during prolonged exercise in humans.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism 262.6 (1992): E891-E898. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpendo.1992.262.6.E891
- Huxtable, Ryan, and Rubin Bressler. “Effect of taurine on a muscle intracellular membrane.” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Biomembranes 323.4 (1973): 573-583. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/000527367390165X
- Tipton, Kevin D., et al. “Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 292.1 (2007): E71-E76. https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00166.2006
- Enser, M., et al. “Effect of dietary lipid on the content of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in beef muscle.” Animal Science 69.1 (1999): 143-146. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/animal-science/article/effect-of-dietary-lipid-on-the-content-of-conjugated-linoleic-acid-cla-in-beef-muscle/AA3752DE5731FA71E02FB823D46B3D5B
- Harris, Roger C., Karin Söderlund, and Eric Hultman. “Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation.” Clinical science 83.3 (1992): 367-374. https://portlandpress.com/clinsci/article-abstract/83/3/367/75945