Looking for the best protein with a great taste to build muscle?
Protein is the most essential nutrient for a bodybuilder, and nothing like the PEScience protein blend and is there in the market to feed such a vital nutrient efficiently.
Organic feeding (directly from food) of protein is challenging because you would indirectly feed lots of excess macro-nutrients in this process.
For example, when you eat 100 gm of chicken meat, you are adding 14 gm of fat alongside 27 gm protein.
An average bodybuilder needs 1.5 ~2 gm protein per serving of kg of bodyweight.
So, a 130-pound guy needs to take roughly 120 gm of protein, which alone from the diet will load extra fat or carbohydrate like in the case of chicken meat.
This is the reason why products like PEScience protein exist, which feeds only protein and some vital minerals to support the effective absorption of ingested proteins.
Here we are reviewing PEScience protein powder, and some of its features & safety aspects to help you decide if it is the right thing you should buy.
Without further ado, let us get started.
What exactly is PEScience Protein?
PEScience is a famous brand that manufactures and markets a blend of whey+ casein protein and Milk Protein Isolate called SELECT.
SELECT is a unique blend of 80% casein and 20% whey, which is an excellent post-workout protein shake which contributes to faster recovery and muscle growth.
Unlike the standard whey protein, this is a slow-digesting version of the protein blend, which is beneficial for muscle anabolism.
You can get this product in nine exotic flavors like peanut butter cup, cookies and cream, and strawberry cheesecake. Instead of boring and cliché vanilla & chocolate.
The formulation is keto-friendly and gluten-free, and all products are subjected to stringent lab tests as well.
The manufacturing is done in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility to give their users international quality products.
PEScience LLC is a registered company based in Florida, USA, and meets all quality standards sets by the FDA.
How does PEScience Protein work?
Using 100% whey protein is an old school technique, which does a little good, especially after the workout.
Milk Protein Isolate Casein is the best protein variant for muscle recovery according to the research studies conducted by PEScience.
Casein is a slow-digesting protein extracted from dairy during the cheese-making process.
While the whey is a fast-digesting protein, it is only suitable for the immediate release of amino acids.
When both are mixed in 80-20 proportion, this provides a stable release of amino acids after the workout so that muscles can recover properly.
If it’s just whey, they are digested faster, and amino acids would reach the bloodstream quicker and also get eliminated more quickly.
While the casein only releases over a few hours, and thus ensures a steady supply of amino acids during the active division of cells to mend the microtears.
How to use PEScience Select Protein?
The manufacturer recommends taking one scoop of PEScience SELECT Protein blend with 8 oz of plain water or milk.
As per the nutrition chart, one scoop of select protein delivers you 24 gm of protein, and this can be adjusted by replacing regular milk with a non-fat or low fat version.
You can adjust the number of scoops depending on the amount of protein you need every day.
Make sure that you keep the powder in an airtight seal.
Since there is an artificial sweetener present on the powder, you do not want to add sugar.
When SELECT is combined with a high protein food, you can easily meet your daily protein requirement.
Is PEScience Protein safe and is it scientifically proven?
Yes, PEScience is one of the best and most customer-friendly supplements brands in the market.
They have conducted enough research studies before establishing the golden ration of 80-20 (casein: whey) as the best post-workout supplement.
This figure is supported by hundreds of independent studies, and it is even mentioned in The Protein Book as well.
Also, the manufacturers keep a close watch on customer reviews to further improve their product.
Since the production of casein and whey is a standard bioprocess technique, PEScience didn’t have any trouble in procuring the raw materials.
In a 2007 study published 1 in the Journal of experimental therapeutics and oncology, the unforeseen benefits of the casein-whey and Leucine Peptides blend are elucidated.
In fact, there are not many products out there that are so much backed by science like PEScience protein.
PEScience Select Protein ingredients
The ingredient list is grand and loads essential nutrients required for muscle building and performance.
Let’s check them out.
This is a combination of whey and casein protein whey, both extracted from milk 2.
Supplies the necessary amino acid for muscle building and performance enhancement.
Is an excellent vasodilator that can open up the blood vessels for easier nutrient transportation 3.
The primary source of Sodium in your body, that helps to maintain the electrolyte balance 4.
This ingredient helps in bringing that shake-like consistency to protein powder when mixed with water or milk 5.
Gives the mix that signature taste, to help you enjoy the drink.
PEScience Protein side effects
No, there are no side effects for this product, considering the organic nature of this supplement.
Unlike fake brands that rely on steroids for faster results, PEScience uses 100% food extracts to create their product.
This product is 100% free of side effects and can even be used as a therapeutic supplement in some cases.
The whey, Leucine Peptides and casein are extracted from milk during cheese production and made into powder form for convenience.
All you would find are some natural or artificial flavors for improving the taste of mix such as peanut butter cup whey protein concentrate.
No harmful chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation, which makes this product safe for bodybuilding applications.
The manufactures have done standard clinical studies to assess the safety of their product and passed out with fly colors into your gym bag.
PEScience Protein reviews
PEScience Select Protein is one of the most rated casein-whey blends in the market, and it is being used by everyone from newbies to professionals.
This product has a whopping 4.9/5-star rating based on 7878 reviews on the official website while scoring 4.4/ 5-star on the Amazon.
Here are some of the reviews we have scraped from the internet for you.
Sherval wrote on the Amazon as:
Must try protein. This is the best protein I have had in a long time, it has a great taste, mixes well with just about anything (water, milk, oats, yogurt) and the calorie, carb, low fat, protein, sugar numbers are great will be buying more of other flavors to see which one I like best!
Robin D commented on the official store page as:
Love all the flavors like the peanut butter cup whey protein isolate! All the flavors are creamy with a good texture! This protein never hurts my stomach, it also mixes very well. We like to drink it plain or bakes it.
PEScience Protein: prices & where to buy it
You should buy this product from the official website: pescience.com.
Comes in four purchase option.
- ½ serving sample: $1.25.
- 5 serving sample: $7.99.
- 27 serving sample: $34.99.
- 55 serving sample: $54.99 ($5 off).
- You can get offers/discounts if purchased from the official website.
- Sold in 9 mouth-watering flavours like the peanut butter cup.
- For 27 & 55 servings, you can sign-in for a subscription.
- You can purchase as many quantities as you need.
- Sold through all major pharmacies and stores.
- Worldwide free shipping on all orders above $75.
- Express shipping available with FedEx (standard overnight, ground, express saver, & 2-days).
- Client confidentiality is maintained throughout shipping.
- Accepts all major credit cards.
- You can also pay via PayPal or Amazon Pay
- The payment portal is 256-bit encrypted.
- The website is https secured.
Is there a money back guarantee?
No, there is no money back policy with PEScience Select Protein powder.
PEScience is not just any newbie brand but has years of reputation in the supplement market.
You are less likely to be fooled by their products.
But make sure that you are purchasing the original product with brand logo & proper hologram.
Also, according to user reviews, 92% of its users are satisfied with the product as well, and very few returns happen.
Nonetheless, you are eligible for a return on unopened products within 30 days of purchase to which you will get a 100% refund, excluding any shipping & handling charges incurred.
All you have to do it ping their customer care, and they will guide you regarding money back.
You might have to send any unopened bottles back to the return address mentioned on the website.
Also, protein is not intended in any way to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
PEScience Protein pros & cons
- One of the best protein-based post-workout supplements per serving.
- It contains a proven 80:20 (casein blend: whey) composition for maximum benefit.
- It comes in nine mouth-watering flavors to give a treat to your taste buds.
- This product is completely backed by science.
- Everything from manufacturing to shipping follows international standards.
- Decent price tag.
- Sold through major pharmacies and online e-commerce websites.
- Some flavors have an artificial taste.
- Casein blend protein may not be suitable for some stomachs.
PEScience Protein: conclusion
Undoubtedly, the PESceince SELECT protein blend is a beast in the supplement segment, and using one post-workout will make things easier for you.
Whey is good, but when it is mixed with casein blend, the blend becomes an excellent muscle juice, that can guarantee faster anabolism.
If you are using it for the first time, give it at least a couple weeks to see the explosive results.
Since both whey and casein are from dairy, you don’t have to worry about its origin and safety.
So, without thinking, give this product a try and see how it changes your muscle formation in just a few weeks.
User Review( votes)
- Guzmán‐González, Marta, et al. “Influence of skimmed milk concentrate replacement by dry dairy products in a low fat set‐type yoghurt model system. I: Use of whey protein concentrates, Milk Protein Isolate, milk protein isolate concentrates and skimmed milk powder.” Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 79.8 (1999): 1117-1122. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0010(199906)79:8%3C1117::AID-JSFA335%3E3.0.CO;2-F
- Wan, Ying, et al. “Effects of cocoa powder and dark chocolate on LDL oxidative susceptibility and prostaglandin concentrations in humans.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 74.5 (2001): 596-602. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/74/5/596/4737415
- Veress, A. T., et al. “Blood pressure and fluid-electrolyte balance in ANF-transgenic mice on high-and low-salt diets.” American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology 269.1 (1995): R186-R192. https://journals.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpregu.1995.269.1.r186
- Mudgil, Deepak, Sheweta Barak, and Bhupendar Singh Khatkar. “Guar gum: processing, properties and food applications—a review.” Journal of food science and technology 51.3 (2014): 409-418. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13197-011-0522-x