Our TOP PICKS
Testosterone is a hormone that is the hallmark of masculinity and as per the studies, its level starts to drop once a man hit his 30’s.
By 40’s the level is almost reduced by 30% and by 50’s it nearly comes to half of what you had at your adolescence.
For a normal adult male, the testosterone levels would vary anywhere between 270 – 1070 ng/dL, with the average being 680 ng/dL.
The highest will be during adolescence and early adulthood, which gradually decrease and plummet below 270 ng/dL on reaching 70’s.
While that being the nature’s game, it is very common among males to experience low testosterone from that of standard because of various factors like diet, lack of exercise, medications, etc.
Testosterone boosters1 are herbal products that land as a savior for many men around the world.
They are compacted capsules carrying a mixture of traditionally approved herbal extracts that has various properties contributing towards t hike.
Testosterone2 has very important roles to play on the male body part from being their sex hormone. Some of them are:
- Keeps the blood rate and heart healthy.
- Helps to trim down fat.
- Bone mineral density is regulated by testosterone.
- Your cognitive abilities are toned by testosterone.
- Improves libido for a sexual arousal.
- Mentally makes you strong.
With all that being said, let us discover the best testosterone boosters of 2021 to aid your t-levels to a healthy maximum.
Best Supplements To Boost Testosterone Level
Testogen is a general testosterone booster for all age category that solely focuses on improving the levels of t-hormone to a healthy maximum.
Unlike muscle building supplements, here the ingredients are focused on increasing the testosterone levels and its associated functions, while fat trimming and muscle growth are one.
Testogen has a unique and secret recipe that is superior to many of the t-boosters in the current market.
This product is slightly leaning towards the bodybuilding genre since other than for sexual activities, t-hormone is important for bodybuilding.
Testosterone supplements would aid the breakdown of unwanted fat and convert it into muscle, which is exactly many of us are sweating down.
Testogen has many ingredients that can stimulate easy production of testosterone to manage the crisis inside the body.
How does it work?
Testogen is a huge market of herbal ingredients each of which is extracted, refined and mixed based on research studies by Testogen manufacturers.
The ultimate intention is to increase testosterone to support the bodybuilding activities along with other regular bodily functions.
Testogen has Nettle leaf extract whose active compound would inhibit the binding of testosterone to SHGB protein thus hiking the free-testosterone availability.
Bioperine is there to enhance the bioavailability of the ingredients, and also the presence of Vitamin B6, fenugreek extract, DAA, vitamin K1, etc. helps in biosynthesis of testosterone.
The major activity of Testogen is to stimulate the biosynthesis of testosterone, improve the availability of already produced testosterone and boost the brain signaling that instructs the testosterone production.
All ingredients are chosen such a way that each of it has testosterone boosting ability acting at various metabolic centers.
- Testogen is safe to be used by all age category (18+) for testosterone boosting.
- Endorsed by the medical community as an herbal supplement for testosterone production.
- There are hundreds of satisfied customer review available online to vouch for the product.
- Reasonable price.
- Manufactured in a state of the art cGMP facility adding to the safety of the pill.
- Vitamin D3 is very essential in t-hormone production and its levels could have been slightly more in Testogen.
Discover more: Read full Testogen review here
TestoFuel – the name hints testosterone fuel and it is 100% true in every perspective because testosterone is indeed fuel for men.
This product is an herbal supplement for increasing the testosterone levels in the male system which could help in bodybuilding, sexual arousal, managing blood pressure and a number of other metabolic activities.
TestoFuel improves the t-levels in the body, which can benefit you in many different ways and if you are a bodybuilder then this capsules would bring change in your muscle shape and size.
These herbal supplements focus on increasing the levels within the safe limits and how you use it depends on your discretion.
Some males use TestoFuel for improving their libido, which in fact is a side perk of high testosterone other than muscle building.
But some of the obvious results you can expect with this product are:
- Improved stamina.
- Toned muscle.
- Excess fat is reduced.
- Gives you a good mental energy.
- Improves your sexual vigor and libido.
How does it work?
TestoFuel is labeled as ‘the anabolic support complex’ since the ingredient of this supplement favors the anabolism or construction of muscle aided by testosterone.
Here the de novo synthesis or new production of testosterone is initiated apart from making the already available testosterone bioavailable.
Certain ingredients like magnesium, zinc, helps in faster recovery after an intense workout and other constituents like oyster extract, ginseng extract helps in libido boosting.
Testosterone production is taken care of by DAA, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, etc. which ensures the body has enough level of t hormone to meet enhanced needs.
TestoFuel can also prevent the catabolic effect caused by cortisol which is known to degrade the muscles.
- Reasonable pricing with a good discount from their official site.
- Apart from muscle building, libido is enhanced.
- 100% side effect free due to the herbal nature of the product.
- No cross-reaction even if used with other supplements.
- Need to take 4 pills a day.
Discover more: Read full Testofuel review here
3. Prime Male
This is a natural testosterone supplement for males having low levels of t-hormone.
The Prime Male is more of a testosterone supplement rather than bodybuilding or libido enhancer.
But once the t-levels are higher it would invariably benefit those two processes.
Formulated and manufactured by Propura Ltd., based on London, Prime Male is a popular choice for those looking to increase the testosterone levels naturally.
Preparation is all herbal and manufactured in a cGMP facility following FDA approved guidelines and abides all international safety guidelines for supplements.
This product aims at tweaking into metabolic processes and help in boosting t-hormone levels.
The proprietary recipe contributes equally towards muscle building and sexual performance thus making this a versatile product for the general male population.
How does it work?
Prime Male features what manufacturer calls ‘anti-aging dirty dozen’, a 12 ingredient recipe for testosterone boosting.
All these components are purely herbal and previously been well studied for human safety.
One set of ingredients like DAA, luteolin, nettle root extract vitamin B6, K2 and D3 contributes towards testosterone production by supplement the machinery at various levels of metabolism.
Some nutrients like zinc and vitamin B6 acts directly on the action centers in order to initiate a faster response in testosterone production.
BioPerine and boron ensure bioavailability of remaining ingredients to the metabolism for efficient utilization.
Korean red ginseng, Maca root extract, and Nettle root extract would ensure the libido-boosting capability of testosterone works properly.
All these compounds had to be mixed in such a way that none of them should lose their individual action by doing so.
This design challenge is what cracked by the Prime Male to come up with a 12 ingredient powerful testosterone booster.
You take the capsule on a daily basis, preferably in two different timelines such that the body gets an even supply of nutrients throughout the day.
- Prime Male has better performance in libido boosting and improving mental mood.
- The higher testosterone levels trim down the excess fat.
- Ingredient like Vitamin B6 and D3 apart from t-boosting helps in maintaining cardiovascular health.
- 90 days money back guarantee.
- Blood sugar is kept under control while using this product.
- Need to take 4 pills on a daily basis.`
Discover more: Read full Prime Male review here
Testolan is a general testosterone booster targeting bodybuilders, athletes, and sports personnel.
Also, the herbal nature of this product makes this a safe product to be used by the general public for increasing testosterone levels.
The major health benefits of higher testosterone levels are beneficial for both the general public as well as sports personnel.
Testosterone is an important hormone that plays an important role in many metabolic functions, at the same time helps in muscle building and granting more endurance for physically active personnel.
One major benefit offered by Testolan is its ability to improve the libido in males and the aphrodisiac nature of some ingredients makes this a perfect t-booster.
Testolan is made on the basis of research studies and clinical trial results to eliminate any scope of adverse effect.
If you are looking for a general purpose testosterone booster with decent libido enhancement and muscle building then Testolan is a perfect choice.
How does it work?
Testolan is simply herbal remediation that unchains a lot of vital nutrients into the human system to take part in metabolism.
Certain compounds are specific to one or more pathways, for instance ‘D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)’ which is an essential amino acid.
It helps in functioning of the nervous system, participates in the urea cycle, gluconeogenesis, etc. but the major function is in hormone synthesis (testosterone).
When the body lags behind t-hormone synthesis it might be because of deficiency in any of the key ingredients required for its biosynthesis.
Thus Testolan supplements all essential nutrients (acquired from diet) that are required for testosterone production thereby increasing the level in the body.
Testosterone further takes part in many metabolic functions and the end result is a well carved muscular body and amazing sexual outburst.
- Has 11 key ingredients that can completely supplement the testosterone production.
- Presence of Ginseng root, Withania somnifera, and Maca root helps in polishing your libido.
- 90 days money back guarantee.
- Pocket-friendly pricing.
- Not available on mortar and brick stores; only sold through online e-commerce websites and official website.
Discover more: Read full Testolan review here
Testo Max is a proactive and a novel alternative to anabolic steroid Sustanon. Suitable for sportspersons and gym-goers, this nutraceutical dietary therapy delivers excellent muscle pumps and reshapes your physique.
It contains the organic goodness of D-aspartic acid, magnesium, Bioperine, vitamin D2 and K, zinc, nettle leaf extract, red ginseng extract, etc.
Manufactured by Crazy Bulk USA, the supplement has amazing testosterone enhancement properties.
This is because D-aspartic acid, a prototype of amino acid, releases a luteinizing hormone, which boosts testosterone production in the body.
This product’s other benefits include escalated sex drive and performance, amplified stamina and endurance levels, speedy muscle recovery, etc.
However, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should seek medical consultation before using this product.
Stack it with D-Bal, DecaDuro, Trenorol, and Anadrole for bulking. You can also combine it with Clenbutrol, Anvarol, and Winsol for incredible lean muscle cutting.
- The product is a safe and legal dietary therapy to increase muscle strength.
- The supplement delivers a mind-blowing orgasmic intensity in bed. This is because of its testosterone amplifying properties.
- It accelerates your stamina and performance to rebuild your lean muscle mass.
- You can also stack this legal and non-AAS base steroid with similar products for advanced and progressive results.
- It is an over-the-counter supplement which you can procure without a doctor’s prescription.
- It is an oral and a non-invasive product without painful needles and injections.
- The company offers free worldwide delivery over this supplement.
- The company offers a 14-day refund policy for if the product does not stand up to your expectations.
- You can avail of this product only through the official website of its manufacturing company.
- The testosterone boosting property is more visible in the 40+ age group or those with lower levels of t-hormone.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is testosterone?
Starting from the very basics, you must know what your body is playing with and what it can do to you.
Testosterone is a sex hormone that makes males men, to make it sound colloquial!
T-hormone is a major chemical messenger that helps to differentiate male characteristics.
It is very much needed for developing your sexuality, reproductive capability and plays a number of other metabolic functions (which we are interested about) that distinguishes you from a female body.
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), testosterone is the most important hormone for a male body or is the biochemical compound that retains and supports masculine features.
They belong to the class of androgens and sometimes been referred to as steroids.
Testes are the major testosterone factory in males, while a small amount is produced by adrenal glands as well.
Even female produce testosterone in their ovary and adrenal glands in small amounts compared to that of males.
T-hormone is the major key in male reproduction and its activity starts right before birth in determining the sex, at puberty to induce masculine characters like body hair, facial hair, penis growth, voice change, etc.
The particular activity of our interest is the ability of testosterone to induce the libido and sexual vigor, trimming down excess fat, its ability to make you muscular, improve stamina and athletic ability.
What are the reasons for the low testosterone?
Low testosterone or hypogonadism is a condition resulting in lower levels of testosterone.
In a healthy human, being t-hormone will have 300 ~ 1070 ng/dL of concentration with an average of 670ng/dL.
If the levels plummet to below 300 ng/dL then it definitely invites the need for a testosterone booster or supplement.
There are many reasons that could result in testosterone decline; however, a straight reason or cause is yet to be established and Harvard Medical School still call it ‘controversial’.
Their variation is for some reason coded with brain signaling, stress, adrenalin rush, and many other metabolic factors and for this reason the levels to drastically vary in the span of a day.
The aftermath of low T is however well studied and documented.
Some obvious and possible symptoms of low T are:
- Low libido resulting in lack of sexual vigor.
- Impotence might arise over time.
- Males start to develop moderate breast (extreme case).
- Reduced semen production.
- Low sperm count.
- Depression and lack of motivation.
- Muscle loss.
- Fat buildup especially in the upper body.
- Low self-esteem, and easily irritated.
- Shrunken testes size.
- Bone health deteriorates.
All the above might not be exclusive because of low T; for example, human males might get erectile dysfunction due to cross drug interaction or high diabetics which has nothing to do with low T.
You should check out the Extenze review for some information on improving your sex life.
What are the testosterone boosters?
Testosterone booster is a new age answer for low T problems that put you on the bench while the playground is your gym or bed.
They are nothing but usually an herbal mixture or extracts of various traditionally used roots, leaves, stem, flower or seed.
In the market, you can find both categories of T boosters, i.e. green and non-green.
Green supplements are those made up of completely biofriendly organic herbal extracts, while the latter one can contain toxic and harmful substances like anabolic steroids, chemical stimulants, and synthetic drugs.
The advantage with herbal testosterone boosters is that they don’t mess up your body to induce the desired result.
Majority of herbal testosterone boosters are 100% organic and doesn’t have any side effects, even upon continuous use for over years.
One tiny tiny drawback might be the delay in response or result with these herbal supplements.
On an average, it takes anywhere from 3 to 6 months for herbal supplements to show up the result while the steroids or stimulants can make it happen in less 30 days, but at a price that you might have to pay later in hospitals.
But the herbal testosterone boosters indeed deliver the best results even though its time consuming, great thanks to modern pharmacological advancements and manufacturers proprietary formulations.
What are the benefits of testosterone boosters?
Testosterone boosters are not only meant for enhancing sexual output or aid you in your gym routine, but they can counter and combat a number of other metabolic issues.
Some of the amazing benefits using testosterone booster are:
- Keeps your heart healthy: Yes, in some studies it was found that low testosterone levels are linked to cardiovascular diseases. Men with a normal level of testosterone are 24% less likely to have heart disease.
- Trims down bad fat: Taking a testosterone supplement can help trim fat deposition and simultaneously built muscle.
- Improves bone health: Men with low T was found to have lower bone density and restoring testosterone using supplements can prevent diseases like osteoporosis.
- Increased libido: For a happy sex life, men need testosterone. From a desire to erection and till ejaculation, testosterone plays an important role. Men with low T gradually develops impotence, low libido, and shrinking penis size.
- Improved mood: Testosterone is not only a sex hormone but has several other functions of which ‘good mood’ signaling is one.
- Increase RBC production: T hormone stimulates the bone marrow to produce RBC; more RBC means more oxygen and that leads to good health overall.
Are testosterone boosters safe?
Yes, organic testosterone boosters like the ones mentioned on our website are perfectly safe.
These testosterone boosters are made from herbal extracts or products like root, stem, leaves, fruit or seed of a plant.
They are traditionally been used in naturopathic medicine, Ayurveda and homeopathy for treating various sexual health-related problems.
In traditional medicine, they had a different regime for mixing various components and in modern healthcare supplements, they follow a scientific study based combination of several ingredients which ensure maximum efficacy without any side effects.
Unlike therapeutic allopathic drugs, these supplements don’t carry an ‘API’ or active pharmaceutical ingredient which is often a synthetic chemical drug.
This drastically decreases the chances of any side effects associated with these innocent testosterone supplements.
Moreover, modern day supplements are manufactured in clean cGMP facilities under stringent international guidelines since testosterone supplements are mainly sold in Europe and the USA.
Most of the testosterone boosters are CE certified and FDA registered, in order to wash any skepticism on international sales.
Nowadays testosterone boosters are endorsed by the medical community due to their unparalleled performance and market popularity.
Do testosterone boosters help you build muscle?
Yes, testosterone boosters can be designed in such a way to be either a bodybuilding supplement or sexual performance enhancer.
It depends on the formulation and the co-ingredients that decide whether the testosterone booster to be a sexual health supplement or bodybuilding supplement.
For example, say the major ingredients are herbal extracts like GABA, DAA, Fenugreek extracts, Bioperine and the product is likely to be a muscle builder.
Or if the product had Korean red ginseng, maca root, Tribulus terrestris, etc. then it will be a sexual performance enhancer.
There are many herbal products that are known to boost the testosterone production and the co-ingredients are the substances that decide the route in which boosted testosterone must go.
In general, testosterone can help in trimming fat content, especially on the upper body resulting in a well-sculpted shape and lean mass.
One naïve property of testosterone is its ability to make you more active and furious by fiddling with adrenalin thus creating short energy outbursts.
This is very much needed in both bed and gym, and for bodybuilders, this energy boost will help to push an extra rep.
Also, testosterone boosters contain serval amino acids like DAA which helps in muscle recovery and building.
What all ingredients must be there in a good testosterone booster?
This answer to this question is subjective; however, there is a set of commonly found ingredients that are usually found in top-notch testosterone boosters.
Some of the important, popular and well-studied T enhancers are:
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA): They help in boosting testosterone by stimulating the production of FSH and LH, which in turn upregulates testes to produce more testosterone.
- Vitamin D: The active from if Vitamin D functions as a steroid which helps in boosting testosterone production.
- Tribulus terrestris: Traditionally this plant extract is been used as a therapeutic approach for combating erectile dysfunction and they work by enhancing testosterone.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek can be a great deal because they help to retain the body’s natural testosterone content by preventing its conversion.
- Zinc: It is an essential mineral which has a great role to play in testosterone synthesis and down the cascade enhancing sperm quality.
- Bioperine: It is a proprietary compound that helps in improving the bioavailability of ingredients.
How can I make my testosterone booster more effective along with exercise?
Exercise is a vital physical stimulus that is very much needed if you want to build a good body.
Apart from that, you need a healthy diet that covers all macronutrients that your body requires.
Then the most important is the testosterone or the fuel that runs the bodybuilding machine in your body.
For juicing out the best results from T boosters, make sure you have the booster pill twice a day or as recommended by the manufacturer or doctor.
Try to split the capsule intake to two separate time frames, breakfast and possibly after lunch with a lot of water.
Follow a strict diet devoid of alcohol, DHT blockers or other medication which might interfere with testosterone production.
All finally, make sure that you don’t take more than what is recommended by the manufacturer or professional since more dosage is not always linked to faster result instead might lead to toxicity.
Who should buy a testosterone booster?
All age categories (18+) can approach this option to safely increase their t-levels.
Even females can use a testosterone supplement if they are into sports and needs legal performance boosting.
If your doctor diagnoses low testosterone and suggests dietary modification, a testosterone booster on parallel will be a great choice.
However, not all testosterone booster supplement is used for clinical therapeutics since each of them varies in effectiveness.
Sports personnel, bodybuilders, and even the general public can use a t-booster.
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x