The human body is very volatile, and every day it’s a game of slacklining to keep it running.
Missing couple of essential nutrients could put you into bed, or excess of some macronutrients makes you feel really sick.
Hormones are one among major signaling molecule that needs to be in the right amount to make things proper, and testosterone in the case of males is inexplicably important.
If this sex hormone levels topple in your body, it’s total havoc that will unchain making you sexually inactive, less motivated, lethargic, and causing an avalanche of metabolic disorders.
Prime Male is a newcomer with a great recipe to boost your testosterone levels to make you feel at your prime, irrespective of your age.
This Prime Male review has all the questions in your mind answered and without stretching further, let’s get started.
What exactly is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a brand new testosterone booster1 formulation developed by Propura Ltd., a London based supplement manufacturer.
As the name implies, it is a testosterone enhancer that will restore the declining levels of testosterone in men’s body and helps those struggling with enervated masculinity.
Prime Male is made from 100% organic herbal products in an FDA registered facility following ‘Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)’ producing millions of testosterone booster capsules2 every year.
Also, this capsule will ensure the healthy levels of testosterone is achieved in the body by tweaking into various levels of metabolism and nourishing with essential nutrients.
After using Prime Male, people would notice changes like:
- Improved concentration.
- More energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong bone density.
- Strong libido.
- Intense sexual vigor.
- Normalized blood pressure.
- Healthy prostate activity.
- Good quality semen.
- Controlled blood sugar.
How does Prime Male work?
Prime Male works by releasing essential nutrients into the body that will compensate for the struggling metabolic pathway to finally yield a healthy testosterone level.
The manufacturers call these 12 vital nutrients ‘Anti-Aging Dirty Dozen’ because there selected 12 ingredients are playing key roles in preventing or slowing down the aging process.
There are many scientific studies on progress about the effect of various key nutrients in the anti-aging, Prime Male team carefully chose the 12 best of them after rigorous research to cook the ultimate testosterone booster.
Prime Male works by multiple modes of actions like:
- Increasing the testosterone directly by stimulatory action.
- Aiding other hormones in the cascade of testosterone production.
- Preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- Enhancing the bioavailability of protein-bound testosterone.
How to use Prime Male?
Prime Male recommends taking 4 capsules a day at different time frames.
One bottle has 120 capsules that pack in 750 mg of the optimized formulation by Prime Male.
One capsule should preferably be taken 20 minutes before breakfast, followed by next capsule 1 hour before lunch.
Next capsule shall be taken 2 hours after lunch followed by the final capsule in the evening.
However, one can take capsules at a 3~4-hour gap in a day, but make sure you take it before major meals to juice the best out of it.
It is not recommended to take more than 4 capsules a day, and people with any medication condition should consult their doctor before using it.
Is Prime Male safe?
Prime Male is one of the best and working testosterone booster you will get in the market.
Since all the ingredients are 100% organic and herbal product, you can take it without any concerns.
The list of all the ingredients is displayed on their website as well as on the packet along with dosage and % RDA availability.
So anyone with concerns can discuss with their nutritionist or doctor to evaluate its safety.
There are hundreds of testimonials and reviews you find online suggesting the possible benefits of Prime Male.
Famous Hollywood actor Dolph Lundgren promotes this product, and there are a lot of medical professionals who would recommend Prime male.
Prime Male ingredients
Prime Male is a brilliant combination of 12 key nutrients, carefully formulated to yield the best out of all the ingredients.
Some of the crucial nutrients like D3 are available in enhanced quantity to improve the testosterone anabolism.
Key nutrients are:
Prime Male side effects
Prime Male is a pure organic product made from herbal extracts.
There are no side effects so far reported by Prime Male users; also manufacturer’s double-blind studies don’t show any side effects as well.
Unlike therapeutic drugs, Prime Male doesn’t contain any API or ‘active pharmaceutical ingredient’ in its refined form.
All the contents in Prime Male are in its raw form but purified for consumption.
It would more like having fruits or veggies for combating nutrient deficiency.
Since Prime Male doesn’t add the testosterone directly into the bloodstream, it’s safe for consumption.
However, in general, hair loss and acne are related to high testosterone levels, but a DHT blocker could fix it.
Any personnel with the previous history of heart disorders, strokes, diabetes, recently been though anesthetics, or under medication should consult your doctor before using this product to be on a safe side.
Prime Male reviews
Prime Male is one of the most successful testosterone booster in the current market.
While many of the similar products are more into stamina enhancement, Prime Male focuses on improving the sexual output as well as general health-related to testosterone.
The overall customer satisfaction index is 90% with Prime Male, with an average online rating of 4.0 out of 5.0.
There are testimonials and reviews from successful customers, and some of them are added here.
Nirmal (54) reviews the product as:
Prime Male is one excellent product. It has ample dosage of ingredients and such that any chances for adverse effect are nil with this product. In my opinion, if sexual boost or libido enhancement is what you need, then Prime Male shall be one among your choice. Might be bit costly, but each penny you’d spend is justified and worth it. After using it, I felt so much of energy outburst and there was this visible change I felt after 10 weeks of usage.
Christy (31) says:
I was working on night shift for the last 7 years and change in sleep cycle completely ruined my sex life. After checkup, I found the culprit was declining testosterone level. I had my cousin who was already using Prime Male and suggested me to give it a try. Guess what? I’m now enjoying sex as I once used to do it.
Markus (60) is a war veteran and a clinician; he testifies that:
I’m now 60, and my colleagues are already into couch life, while I stay fit and running like a horse. I and wife have a happy sex life, despite the age conflict. Prime Male is a well-combined supplement for your general sexuality boosting, which definitely would keep your overall fitness top notch.
Prime Male: price & where to buy it
You should buy this product from the official website: www.primemale.com.
You can have 3 purchase choices with Prime Male.
3 month supply – 3 bottles + 1 free: $207.00 [free worldwide shipping]
2 month supply – 2 bottles: $138.00 [free US and UK shipping]
1 month supply – 1 bottle: $69.00
- 90 days money back guarantee offered.
- All modes of card payment are accepted.
- Customers can pay through PayPal also.
Prime Male pros & cons
- Best for libido boosting.
- Excellent fat trimming and weight shedding.
- Cardiovascular health is improved.
- Decreased fatigue, in both bed and field.
- Controlled blood sugar.
- 90 days money-back guarantee.
- Need to take 4 pills daily, which might be difficult for some; however, the results they claim are guaranteed.
Prime Male review: conclusions
Prime Male is a decent testosterone booster compatible for all age groups (18+).
All the ingredients are well known and scientifically studied ones, so you can start using this pill without a worry.
Prime Male might be the only supplement you’ll need to alleviate all since the composition is a complete nutrient store.
Though the price is a bit on the higher side, the quality and performance it delivers justify the price tag.
User Review( votes)
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x
- McBain, C. J., and M. L. Mayer. “N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor structure and function.” Physiological reviews 74.3 (1994): 723-760. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19126.96.36.1993
- Ferrando, Arny A., and Nancy R. Green. “The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 3.2 (1993): 140-149. https://journals.humankinetics.com/view/journals/ijsnem/3/2/article-p140.xml
- Jang, Dai‐Ja, et al. “Red ginseng for treating erectile dysfunction: a systematic review.” British journal of clinical pharmacology 66.4 (2008): 444-450. https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2008.03236.x
- Cinar, Vedat, et al. “Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.” Biological trace element research 140.1 (2011): 18-23. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3
- Ahmad, Nazir, Akhtar N. Zia-Ur-Rahman, and Shujait Ali. “Testosterone like activity of ethanolic and aqueous extracts of Mucuna pruriens seeds and its effects on serum biochemical metabolites in immature male rats.” Pak. Vet. J 32.1 (2012): 60-64. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7a8c/09204338d1c88a24476fbec49e12da9a11f7.pdf
- Symes, Elizabeth K., et al. “Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat.” Journal of steroid biochemistry 20.5 (1984): 1089-1093. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022473184903480
- Netter, A., K. Nahoul, and R. Hartoma. “Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count.” Archives of andrology 7.1 (1981): 69-73. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X