What I like about this product?
- Improved sperm health and quality: Semaxin is a dedicated supplement designed to enhance sperm health and its overall quality, addressing male infertility issues.
- Herbal and safe: Semaxin uses a blend of natural ingredients, including herbal compounds, ensuring minimal side effects and a safe solution to improving sperm health.
- Increased testosterone production: The supplement targets testes to boost testosterone production, resulting in a stronger libido, improved sexual performance, and heightened orgasms.
- Scientifically backed: While specific studies regarding the pill are not published on the website, the individual ingredients are supported by numerous research papers, ensuring a solid research background.
- 90-day money-back guarantee: Semaxin offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers, providing a risk-free opportunity to try the supplement.
- Positive user reviews: Many customers have shared their positive experiences with Semaxin, highlighting its effectiveness in improving sperm health and sexual performance.
Are you frequently failing your partner in bed?
Is it because of poor sperm health?
Then this Semaxin review might be the thing for you.
Well, Semaxin is not your average sexual enhancer pill, it is a brand new type of supplement that is dedicated just for improving sperm health and its quality.
The wake of the 21st century has seen a lot of men’s supplements, but a semen booster is one of a kind.
Many studies 1 point out the poor quality of semen and sperm health as a reason for male infertility.
This is where sperm boosters are very much needed, and we have a herbal capsule here, which doesn’t elicit any side-effects.
Let us dig more about this product and see if it can be of any help for you.
So without further ado, let’s jump into the article.
What exactly is Semaxin?
Semaxin is a leading semen booster pill manufactured by Key Player Limited based in the United Arab Emirates.
This product targets those people who are struggling with infertility and reduced ejaculation load.
When the semen quality is decreasing, over time, it affects other sexual features of the person.
Increasing sperm count, it’s health, motility, increasing testosterone 2, and enhancing the related features are the main target of this pill.
You might have to use this supplement for at least a few weeks, but the results are guaranteed by the manufacturer.
When you use it regularly, the spermatogenesis is fortified and thereby increasing sperm production.
The volume of semen and its quality is also boosted.
Since testosterone levels are hiked, you will experience a strong vigor, increased libido, and heightened orgasm.
Natural ingredients are used in this product; therefore, you don’t have to bother about side-effects.
You don’t even need a prescription to buy this product as well.
How does Semaxin work?
This supplement is a natural reservoir of vital minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Each of the ingredients is carefully chosen to supplement the functioning of the testes and accessory glands.
When you take a pill, it goes in the stomach and disseminates along with the meal you took before it.
The necessary nutrients get absorbed into the bloodstream and reach the action centers where they are required.
For example, selenium is a critical element needed for the selenoenzymes which protect the sperm from mutations and is necessary for the sperm tail.
The contents of the pill stimulate the testes to increase testosterone production, thus giving you a stronger libido 3 and rock hard erection.
It also works on the prostate gland, which contributes to the proteinaceous fluid that makes semen.
Some of the actions target the neurotransmitters of the brain to help you increase the sexual drive.
How to use Semaxin?
One bottle of Semaxin contains 60 capsules, and it is meant for one month.
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 pills every day.
You might have to use it for at least 2- 3 months in order to see the full benefits of this product.
Also, if you continue using it for a prolonged period, the benefits are likely to scale up.
Take the pills between two meals, possibly after breakfast or lunch.
You can take two pills in one go or split to day & night as you wish.
Use a glass of water to ingest the pill, or you can also use the fruit juices as well.
However, avoid alcohol or carbonated beverages to take the pill, as they might tamper the efficacy.
There are no known drug interactions; still, it is better to consult a doctor before using this pill if you are using any medications.
Read also: Best Pills For Erection Problems
Is Semaxin safe and is it scientifically proven?
Yes, Semaxin is a 100% safe and harmless supplement that can help you restore the lost sperm potential.
The internal team of researchers have conducted many studies and observed that it took 10 ~ 12 weeks for the best results.
Most of the test subjects achieved 4 ml of ejaculation volume containing healthy sperm cells in it.
However, the studies are not published on the product website.
Either you need to get in touch with the customer care or browse the parent company’s website to check scientific data regarding this product.
But it is easier to google the ingredients, and you are likely to find dozen-plus research papers regarding each of it.
Not just that, manufacturing occurs in a cGMP lab certified by the FDA.
All international standards are followed in order to enable overseas trade.
This semen pill is a cocktail of 12 medical-grade herbal compounds, carefully mixed in a unique designer proportion to deliver the best results.
In-house researchers have done years of studies on each of these ingredients to come up with this potent formulation.
Let us see some of the essential ingredients and what they can do.
An amino acid that can help in the production of glutathione, which is an excellent antioxidant that can protect the sperms from DNA damage.
This supplement contains Vitamins like E, B12, and Folate.
These vitamins are essential for sperm production and improving the volume of semen produced by seminal vesicles.
A proprietary product that supplies the most critical mineral (selenium) needed for sperm production.
Selenium is used in the sperm tail, which helps in increased motility.
A very common medicinal plant that is used in many male performance boosters.
This plant boosts testosterone production and gives a powerful libido 4.
An aphrodisiac plant that can stimulate the action centers in the brain to gives you an increased sexual vigor.
Apart from that, the blood flow into the penis is also increased for a stronger erection.
This plant is exclusively used to improve sperm health.
Ashwagandha root extracts are found to stimulate the testes to increase sperm count and the prostrate for semen quality 5.
A potent fertility booster is present in this plant, and it is a polysaccharide that can improve sperm mobility.
The antioxidant activity is also present, which is vital for sperm DNA.
This is another proprietary product obtained from the black pepper.
It is used in many supplements to increase bio-absorption of the pill nutrients into the bloodstream.
Semaxin side effects
Side-effects are very common for supplements and chemical therapeutic drugs that we use.
But, in the case of Semaxin, there is an exception.
This here is a nutraceutical supplement that combines the medicinal properties of various herbs into tiny pills.
There are no chemical ingredients used here, and because of it, this pill doesn’t elicit any unwanted side effects.
This formulation is free from adulterants and doesn’t contain any chemical agents to boost efficacy.
It is a well-designed pill that is potent enough to supplement the functioning of testes and accessory glands.
It is easily digested and eliminated from the body along with other food.
Unlike chemical drugs, the contents of Semaxin doesn’t spend much time inside our body.
Still, to be on a safe side, people who are currently under any medication or have diseases like hypertension, diabetes, kidney problems, etc. must meet their physician before using this pill.
There are many candidates in this segment; still, Semaxin has got a strong fan base, and we give a decent 4.1 out of 5 after going through forums.
The majority of users are positive about this supplement, and peer reviewers call this product a “solace in bed.”
Here are some of the comments we have found in men’s health forums.
39-years old Adam wrote:
Semaxin are great pills that I’d recommend if you want to have better sex. It’s very simple. You take the pills and don’t have to worry about not being ready. You can make love to your partner and the orgasms are amazing!
Sam wrote this on a men’s sex health forum:
Terrific purchase. This sperm booster is one of the best products that i have recently purchased for boosting my sexual health. Now I can see the difference in my semen output. This product works for sure!
Semaxin: prices & where to buy it
You can buy this product from the official website: www.semaxin.com.
Comes in three purchase options.
Basic Package (1 month supply): $69.00.
Standard Package (3 month supply): $138.00 (Buy 2 get 1 free | $46.00/bottle).
Best Value Package (6 month supply): $207.00 (Buy 3 get 3 free | $34.50/bottle).
- The best value for money given by the 6-month supply pack.
- You get a special 50% discount for adding one more bottle while checking out.
- Promo codes are offered when purchased from the official website.
- No auto-debiting or shipping.
- Shipping charges are extra depending on the location.
- Standard shipping across the US costs $15.00
- International shipping is available through trusted partners.
- Full discretion is maintained throughout shipping.
- It takes 3-5 days for delivery across the US and Canada.
- Accepts all major credit cards and debit cards.
- Skrill & Neteller payments are accepted.
- Bitcoins can also be used for purchasing this product.
- The payment portal is 128-bit SSL encrypted.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, there is a 90 days money-back guarantee for unsatisfied users.
You will get a 100% refund, excluding any shipping charges incurred.
All you have to do is place a return order through the sales page or ping their customer care, and they will guide you.
You might have to return any unopened bottles or empty bottles back to the return address as per the policy of the seller website.
For more details, contact the customer care of Semaxin.
Semaxin pros & cons
- A focused, efficient, and safe herbal supplement for improving sperm health.
- Semen volume and quality is also improved.
- Other benefit includes increased libido, sharpened vigor, and heightened orgasm.
- The pill helps to increase testosterone production as well.
- It contains 12 potent medicinal herbal ingredients.
- 90-days money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
- Only sold through the official website. Offline availability is a downside.
- Scientific data regarding the pill are not published on the website. But you can get it from the parent company’s website.
Semaxin is one of the best semen booster pills in the current market, and you can safely use it without any concerns about side-effects.
Solid research background is there to support this pill, and if that is not enough, you can always check real user’s testimonials.
The other benefits of testosterone hike might be a little weak with this pill, but the sperm health, semen volume, and its delivery will be enhanced without any flaw.
All 12 ingredients are very-well used in this product, and all it takes is 8 -10 weeks to work the magic out.
Read more: Volume Pills Review: Is It Worth To Buy?
- Ross, Ronald, et al. “Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute 76.1 (1986): 45-48. https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/76/1/45/1006122
- Graziottin, Alessandra. “Libido: the biologic scenario.” Maturitas 34 (2000): S9-S16. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378512299000729
- Gauthaman, K., P. G. Adaikan, and R. N. V. Prasad. “Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats.” Life sciences 71.12 (2002): 1385-1396. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0024320502018581
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An overview on ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 8.5S (2011). https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/67963