When it comes to male enhancers, one thing every man needs is an all-in-one performance booster, and is Progentra one such thing?
Let us review it!
Ever since the dawn of humanity, people try different ways to boost what’s already in there.
Sexuality is one such feeling, and we have poured a lot of fortune in developing various products to boost it.
Viagra came as a result of this persuasion, but it wasn’t as safe as it seems.
That’s when nutraceutical supplements came into existence.
They are herbal performance boosters that can replace the chemical drugs from head to toe, and the best part is that they are side-effects free.
In this Progentra review, you will get to know everything that you must know about this supplement so that you can easily decide if this is what you’ve been looking for.
Without stuffing more words, let us jump into the crux of this article.
What exactly is Progentra?
Progentra is a powerful male sexual enhancer from the company Biolabs based in Delaware, US.
This is a Progentra review that runs through some of the technical & product related facts like its working, safety, scientific accuracy, price details, pros/cons, etc.
Male enhancement supplements are often used for improving sexuality, thus helping them perform better in the bed.
This product here is a fine example of flawless performance enhancers without any side effects, all thanks to the herbal nature of the pill.
If you use this product, you could feel the power surging through your veins when in bed.
You get easy & faster arousal, and the increased stamina will help you perform like a beast.
The premature release is prevented, and therefore you can spend more time in foreplay without losing the vigor.
Heightened orgasm is another benefit of Progentra, and you will get more focus on the act as well.
How does Progentra work?
Upon reviewing Progentra, we understood that this herbal supplement is more or less matches the performance of big boys out there in the market.
But the major highlight is the side-effects-free action.
In order to understand it, we must dig a little deeper into the working of this product.
The main mechanism of action is through testosterone 1 shooting, which means to increase the existing levels of t-hormone in the blood.
The unique blend in this product supplies all vital micronutrients required for the proper working of testosterone biosynthesis machinery.
The L-arginine in the list of ingredients is a potent vasodilator, which can relax the walls of blood vessels, thus allowing them to expand its diameter to accommodate increased blood flow.
This will give you a stronger erection, which is made even more enjoyable with the help of nootropic & aphrodisiac agents on the list of ingredients.
It works by regulating certain neurotransmitters like GABA, serotonin, & oxytocin, which will help in faster arousal, improved sexual stamina, and good mood.
How to use Progentra?
The manufacturer recommends taking two pills every day, one in the morning and another one before the intercourse/before dinner.
One bottle has 30 capsules in it and would last for 2 weeks, so you need 2 bottles for a month.
Take the capsule before food so that it gets properly disseminated in your body during digestion, and the effect reaches correct action centers.
Use plain water or fruit juices to take the capsules. Even though the impact of alcohol is not scientifically proven, it is better to avoid alcohol during supplementation.
Do not smoke during the supplementation phase, since it might reduce the potency of the pill.
Is Progentra safe and is it scientifically proven?
This here is a scientifically formulated product that has been clinically studied for its effect on human beings.
All the ingredients used in this product are of medical-grade, and there are hundreds of independent studies on each of them as well.
If you want extra assurance, google each of the products to land on reputed journal papers that describe the sexual enhancement properties of each.
Plus, the secret blend in this product has been subjected to rigorous lab studies by the in-house research team to evaluate the safety.
According to reports, there are no known side effects for this pill, if you use it as recommended by the manufacturer.
Since this is an herbal product, it is classified as a nutraceutical supplement of low-risk and is generally safe.
Let us review the ingredient list of Progentra and see how effective this product could be.
A South-Asian medicinal sexual enhancer herb that helps in increasing testosterone and improves male fertility 2.
An aphrodisiac herb with the ability to increase the libido and heighten your sexual outburst 3.
Polishes your sexual stimulus and increases the nitric oxide activity to dilate blood vessels, thus granting you a strong erection.
Another testosterone booster on the list of ingredients, this plant is used in almost all sexual performance enhancers 4.
Initially used in treating sexual dysfunction in males, and this plant extract is an excellent aphrodisiac agent.
This Chinese herbal extract acts on the brain signaling and helps you get faster and stronger arousal.
Another aphrodisiac on the list, this plant helps you clam down while boosting your sexual stamina.
Found in India, Thailand, and Vietnam, this plant helps in increasing male fertility and boosting sperm count.
This is a type of lichen, which is approved by the FDA for various applications and helps in improving erection.
Progentra side effects
Side effects are one of the common issues associated with supplements, and luckily you don’t have to worry about it in the case of Progentra.
Because it is an herbal supplement made by combining some of the best medicinal plants in its raw form.
Unlike the chemical male enhancement pills like Viagra or tadalafil, this supplement doesn’t have any dangerous chemical substitutes in them.
It is more or less like eating some veggies, and how many of you get side-effects eating food?
Another benefit of this product is its manufacturing process.
Everything from ingredient procurement until shipping follows international standards set by the FDA.
Not to mention, the production plant is a cGMP facility, and the safety of the supplement is guaranteed.
Also, the research team had done appropriate clinical studies on humans to assess the activity of pills inside your system.
As per their reports, none of the effects are harmful, and to the worst, you might get a bad stomach due to the inability of certain people to digest herbal food.
Still, to be on a safe side, people with pre-existing conditions diabetes, hypertension, thyroid issues, etc. consult the doctor before using this product.
Progentra is a great success in the male enhancement genre, and a lot of reviewers have made positive comments about this product.
It scores a 4.0 out of 5 on Amazon and eBay, while other reviewing websites give it a fair 4.2 out of 5.
Let us see some of the user reviews and learn how this supplement did in real life.
E Quine wrote on Amazon as:
No need to compliment with other supplements. I’ve been taking this for a month and I can no longer do without it. I haven’t felt this energetic in years. I’ve tried different brands, but Progentra is by far the best. It’s in capsule form, meaning it’s easier to swallow and definitely no fishy aftertaste. And it’s reasonably priced too!!!
Paulson commented on the forum as:
Don’t think twice, go for it. I was in a desperate need to save my marriage and frequent failures in bed had nearly cost me a happy family life. But this pill here, it just saved my life and my wife’s as well. I’m slowly picking my pace in bed, and going back into my 20’s.
Progentra: prices & where to buy it
You can buy this product from the e-commerce websites: www.rakuten.com.
- One bottle (2-week supply): $49.95 (save $10.04 from the original price of $59.99).
- You can get offers/discounts if purchased from the authorized website.
- It is also available on other e-commerce websites like Amazon and eBay.
- Every purchase has a standard return policy, depending on the seller.
- You will get a chance to earn 49 loyal points from Rakuten.
- Standard shipping is free with Rakuten but changes depending on the seller.
- Expedited shipping at $8.95 and Two-day shipping at $23.95 are also available.
- Worldwide shipping is offered through trusted international partners.
- Discreet packaging.
- Shipping processed and dispatched in 1 day.
- Accepts all major debit and credit cards.
- You can do express checkout with PayPal.
- The payment portal is 256-bit encrypted.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, there is a 45 days money-back guarantee for unsatisfied users.
You will get a 100% refund, excluding any shipping charges incurred.
All you have to do is place a return order through the sales page or ping their customer care, and they will guide you.
You might have to return any unopened bottles back to the return address as per the policy of the seller website.
Progentra pros & cons
- An all-in-one performance booster for men without any side-effects.
- Clinically studied and tested in humans to ensure safety.
- Initial results can be seen after first use as heightened sexual vigor.
- More permanent effects like faster arousal and strong erection happen in 2- 3 months of continuous use.
- You don’t need a prescription to procure and use this product.
- 45 days return policy lets you get a 100% refund on unused products.
- Lots of knocks-off are prevailing and are much popular than the original product.
- Lacks social visibility; however, it has a strong presence in forums.
Undoubtedly, this product is a beast in the pack and hope this Progentra review gave you an idea about this supplement.
Even though the media presence is slightly on the weaker side, you can easily get this product from Rakuten, Amazon, or eBay.
Make sure that you use this product as recommended by the manufacturer in order to enjoy the full benefits.
Do not mix it with other performance boosters and have a healthy lifestyle by having routine exercises and a balanced diet.
So, why waiting?
Order and buy it right away, to give happy moments to your partner.
Read more: Sizevitrexx Review: Is It Worth To Buy?
User Review( vote)
- Ross, Ronald, et al. “Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute 76.1 (1986): 45-48. https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/76/1/45/1006122
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. “Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?.” Andrologia 44 (2012): 226-230. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Dording, Christina M., et al. “A double‐blind, randomized, pilot dose‐finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI‐induced sexual dysfunction.” CNS neuroscience & therapeutics 14.3 (2008): 182-191. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00052.x
- Gauthaman, K., P. G. Adaikan, and R. N. V. Prasad. “Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats.” Life sciences 71.12 (2002): 1385-1396. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0024320502018581