Male enhancement pills had been an internet storm in e-commerce platform for the past few decades just because people have realized their unmatching potential in boosting male sexuality.
They had a lot to contribute to sex life from enhancing your libido to helping you with rock hard erection and even boosting your t-hormone levels.
But finding the right supplement pills could be a hectic task because day by day internet is getting flushed with hundreds of new products, the majority which is fakes.
In this article we will present some of the best male enhancement pills out here in the market that would fit your pocket at the same time doesn’t compromise with quality or performance.
Without further ado, let us jump into the topic.
Table of Contents
- Best male enhancement supplements 2019
- 1. Max Performer
- 2. Male Extra
- 3. VigRX Plus
- 4. Eron Plus
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Best male enhancement supplements 2019
1. Max Performer
What is it?
As the name suggests they are performance enhancer pill, but not your athletic one rather your sexual one though!
It is often taken by people suffering from some of the common sexual disorders like low libido, weaker erection or dysfunction, penis size improvement, and to enhance stamina.
Max Performer is manufactured and marketed by one of the reputed names in the field, Silver Blade Nutrition based on England.
This product achieves the boosted sexual energy though herbal ingredients making it one of the safest choices.
Upon using this pills for a month or so you can experience changes like improved libido, enhanced sexual vigor, rock hard erection1, stamina on the bed and good mental mood.
How does it work?
Libido issues and erection issues2 are often associated with lower levels of testosterone, the prime hormone needed for men.
While testosterone levels declination can be due to a hundred reasons, the remedy is simple, just supplement it naturally.
Max Performer has 13 vital ingredients that could stimulate the production of testosterone thereby restoring the lost sexual performance.
Basically, there are two mechanisms of action, one the libido problem is fixed by enhancing the testosterone to healthy maxima achieved by tweaking various key nutrients into metabolism.
Secondly, the blood vessels carrying blood to the penis is widened thus allowing more blood to be circulated into the tissue resulting in a rock hard erection.
When the hormonal balance is achieved it takes roughly a week or two for the body to synchronize its nutrient transport and neural transmission helping the sexual libido to be back on track.
Pros and cons
- Guaranteed results.
- Sexual vigor is improved with the majority of users.
- Contains top-notch ingredients for libido like horny goat weed3, and vitamins like riboflavin & niacin.
- 100% organic and contains only herbal product.
- Free from side effects.
- 100 days risk-free return policy to protect customer privileges.
- Very good customer care support.
- You won’t find this product in offline stores.
2. Male Extra
What is it?
Male Extra is a men’s supplement aiding those struggling with diminishing sexual capabilities.
This product is more of a sexual health booster which would help your body restore all vital nutrients that one way or another helps the body take care of its hormonal balance.
Hormonal imbalance is the number one prime reason why your sexual desire and associated vigor might be below par.
Manufactured by Vobue Limited based on Cyprus Islands, their brand reputation is nothing to be concerned about.
Rather than focusing on boosting the testosterone alone, Male Extra is a complete men’s sexual wellness product that could address a number of sexual body shortcomings.
How does it work?
Male Extra is a complete mix of herbal stuff that could supplement some of the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, etc. thereby helping the body bridge the gap.
While the majority of enhancement pills would result in an avalanche of t-hormone, this product creates a perfect balance in vasodilation, blood circulation, endurance supplementation, and cell growth.
Since the Male Extra is a blend of herbal ingredients the individual effect of each constituent is preserved and thanks to their proprietary formulation.
The main action is by inducing a rock hard and solid erection helping the penis stay in its best; over time this erection would help in size increase as well.
Nitric oxide4 precursors are added in the ingredient list helps the body to process it and aids the blood vessels carrying blood to penis get dilated resulting in more blood flow.
Also, vitamins like niacin would ensure testosterone production and improved the stamina.
Pros and cons
- Safety is the number one priority and it is well guaranteed.
- All the ingredients are of herbal origin and been used traditionally.
- The production is on FDA approved cGMP facility.
- Results are guaranteed and delivered as early as within a month of usage.
- Thousands of satisfied customers all around the globe.
- Some of the unique and effective ingredients include ellagic acid from pomegranate, L-methionine, and L-arginine.
- The cost might be little on the higher side for an average customer, but it’s worth every penny you would spend on this product.
3. VigRX Plus
What is it?
VigRX Plus is a male sexual wellness supplement for those struggling with low libido and failed sex life.
This product, in general, is a male performance booster meant for general sexual health.
Manufactured by Leading Edge Health from Canada, the product maintains its quality throughout the production stages.
VigRX Plus uses high-quality herbal extracts in order to fight neck to neck with dangerous steroids.
Studies have shown that VigRX Plus could perform well in male libido boosting and erection.
Compared to other male enhancers VigRX Plus is a more general product targeting the male population for sexual wellness.
The ingredients in VigRX Plus has traditionally been used in treating erectile dysfunction5 and manufacturers of this product designed it with ultra-precision concocting recipes from traditional medicine as well as modern medicine.
How does it work?
Like all others on the list, VigRX Plus also focuses on one key property and that is testosterone.
But the major difference comes in the mode of achieving the desired effect which is, in fact, different for each product.
Nitric oxide is the compound that relaxes the penile tissue resulting in the blood rush making an erection.
The extent and retention of blood in the tissue would determine the quality of the erection.
Pros and cons
- Contains a blend of both traditional and modern herbal recipes.
- A thorough research background support the pharmacodynamics of the drug.
- Can be used by all age categories (18+).
- Accepted and endorsed by the medical community.
- 67 days risk-free period with cash back offer.
- Promised results are delivered within 3 months of use.
- Compared to other products in the market, the onset is slow taking 30 – 60 days.
4. Eron Plus
What is it?
When it comes to sex, erection has a lot of importance and less that it is likely to be a failed try.
Eron Plus is a one drop magic solution for the weaker erection or mild erectile dysfunction.
Unlike the allopathic therapeutic drugs like Cialis and Sildenafil, these supplemental capsules don’t mess with your body rather help it achieve the lost function.
Here the major focus is on vasodilation in order to induce a strong erection that will help the user enjoy the sex.
Some of the perks using Eron Plus are:
- Boosted libido.
- A prolonged erection that could sustain for up to 30 minutes* (depends on individual physiology).
- Toned mood and sexual desire.
- Imparts good confidence in bed.
How does it work?
Eron Plus completely relies on its ability to widen the blood vessels carrying blood from the heart to penis.
Penis has a spongy chamber which when filled with blood results in inflation leading to an erection.
The quality of erection depends on the amount of blood flowing into the penis which is influenced by the cross-sectional area of blood vessels.
Eron plus has compounds that will boost the nitric oxide production in the body which will dilate these blood vessels.
Bigger the blood vessels more the blood that flows into the tissue and harder is the erection.
Next is to sustain the erection for which, the blood has to constantly flush into the penis tissue.
Libido also plays a part in this process, where the brain signals the penile tissue to relax allowing blood to flow into the sacs filling it up.
Pros and cons
- If the erection is your prime need, Eron Plus is the best.
- The formulation is 100% herbal and you don’t need a prescription or consultation to procure this product.
- The magic potion is the L-arginine8 and Maca root extracts9 with a bunch of other herbs.
- The onset of results can be seen as early as 30 minutes and the best results are delivered in 3 months of continuous usage.
- Comparably newbie in the market.
- Temporary hypertension in some users, but harmless though.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do male enhancement pills really work?
Yes, male enhancement pills are herbal remediation for boosting testosterone production and solving erection issues by supplementing deficient key elements in the body.
All the ingredients are formulated after carefully research consulting traditional medicine to yield the maximum benefits.
How fast I will see results?
The answer to this question is subjective because each drug works slightly different in different individuals, thanks to the diverse physiology of the human body.
However, still, on an average, a supplement would take anywhere from 3 weeks to 180 days to impart the desired effect.
Do you have to keep using these pills to maintain the results?
The answer is both yes and no.
Again it depends on your individual physiology.
In the majority of cases, people get sexual fatigue due to deficiency of some vital nutrients necessary for boosting testosterone, along with that lifestyle and diet also influences the shortcoming.
Taking these pills will help you bridle the adverse effect, and longer you take more prominent will be your result, but you are at the same time free to discontinue the pills after the course period.
Do these male enhancement pills have any side effects?
No, these products are 100% organic herbal extracts or products that are concocted into a capsule form after years of the research study.
Plus all of these products are already being tested and used by millions of people around the world and none have reported any major side effects.
Can you buy this male enhancement pills in stores such as GNC, Walmart, etc.?
Not all, but products like male extra and VigRX plus can be found in Walmart, Amazon, GNC, etc.
But other products are sold through the manufacturer’s official website in order to prevent knockoffs from circulating.
- Andersson, Karl-Erik, and Gorm Wagner. “Physiology of penile erection.” Physiological reviews 75.1 (1995): 191-236. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19220.127.116.11
- Slob, A. K., J. H. M. Blom, and J. J. Van der Werff ten Bosch. “Erection problems in medical practice: differential diagnosis with relatively simple method.” The Journal of urology 143.1 (1990): 46-50. https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1016/S0022-5347%2817%2939861-0
- Shindel, Alan W., et al. “Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo.” The journal of sexual medicine 7.4pt1 (2010): 1518-1528. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x
- Burnett, Arthur L., et al. “Nitric oxide: a physiologic mediator of penile erection.” Science 257.5068 (1992): 401-403. https://science.sciencemag.org/content/257/5068/401.short
- Lue, Tom F. “Erectile dysfunction.” New England journal of medicine 342.24 (2000): 1802-1813. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM200006153422407
- Feistel, Bjoern, Bernd Walbroel, and Birgit Benedek. “Damiana (Turnera diffusa Willd.)–a traditionally used aphrodisiac as modern PDE-5 inhibitor.” Planta Medica 76.12 (2010): P002. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0030-1264300
- Nocerino, Emilia, Marianna Amato, and Angelo A. Izzo. “The aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties of ginseng.” Fitoterapia 71 (2000): S1-S5. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0367326X00001702
- Moncada, Salvador, and Annie Higgs. “The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway.” New England journal of medicine 329.27 (1993): 2002-2012. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199312303292706
- Stone, Mark, et al. “A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 126.3 (2009): 574-576. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874109005728