If you are a player, the bed is your arena and sex is the game you will need something on your possession to make you the winner each and every time – The one and only answer is Max Performer!
However, there are many weak players in this game and if you’re one among them then don’t worry, we have a solution for all your sexual problems.
We are introducing a brand new sexual enhancement pill the Max Performer from Silver Blade Nutrition Limited and look over it for you to decide if it’s the right thing for you.
This Max Performer review is a comprehensive guide that will give you a brief overview of various aspects of the product like contents, usage, testimonials, side effects, etc.
They are recently been on the market, but in a short span bagged thousands of customers and rocked the world of supplements.
So without further ado let’s get straight into the topic and get to know more about the brand new Max Performer.
What exactly is Max Performer?
Max performer is a brand new sexual performance enhancement pill made from natural ingredients to give you a one gulp solution for a dozen of common sexual problems.
The target group includes people experiencing:
- Low libido.
- Premature ejaculation1.
- Erectile dysfunction2.
- Small sized penis.
- Poor sexual endurance.
- People with low self-confidence and esteem in sexually related aspects.
You might be wondering how a single capsule from an unheard company could solve a dozen problems which otherwise would take a huge pile of drugs and doctors consultation?
The answer is simple, the root cause always has something to do with low testosterone, poor hormonal imbalance, and blood circulation.
Most of the performance enhancers target these epicenters to solve a multitude of related problems.
After using Max Performer you’ll notice visible changes like:
- Increased libido and sexual desire.
- Long lasting vigor.
- Rock hard penis that sustains an erection throughout intercourse.
- Increased stamina for intense sex.
- Endurance to last the entire coup.
- Toned mental health that will give you confidence and good self-esteem.
- Good physique.
How does Max Performer work?
Max Performer works by supplementing the deficient nutrients required in male sexual metabolism.
Luckily this supplements packs nearly 13 ingredients of herbal origin, all of which play a crucial role in supplementing various metabolical cascades.
One major mode of action is by increasing the testosterone production which helps male stay in their prime.
Testosterone can impart dual benefits, one in bodybuilding and second in male sexual health improvement.
With a lot of t-hormone raging in the blood, a man will feel the heat and vigor for sex, which in fact is the key for pleasurable sex.
Another mode of action includes vasodilation or widening of the blood vessels to carry more blood into the penis thus it has ample input to stay erect.
At the same time, penis muscles are relaxed by the brain in order to accommodate the blood rush which fills the penis sacs to sustain an erection3.
Some of the active compounds in the Max Performer will give you an unending supply of vital nutrients like folates, riboflavin and other vitamins required for boosting stamina and endurance.
How to use Max Performer?
Max Performer comes in a box of 60 capsules packed in 4x 15 strips sporting their trailblazing recipe for enhanced sexual health.
One pack is meant for a month and the manufacturer recommends taking 2 pills a day for at least 3- 4 months in order to see good results.
Two pills can be taken 30 minutes prior to breakfast in an empty stomach with a lot of water so that the capsule get enough time to dissolve and move into the intestine and other absorption centers.
However, a user can take one pill in the morning and another pill before mid-day meal in order to see the best absorption pattern (as per our observation).
You can take more than 2 pills day but under the strict guidance of a healthcare professional, doctor or nutritionist
Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks to gulp the tablet, as they might cross-react and reduce efficiency.
Is Max Performer safe?
Safety in this context is a question of addressing three concerns regarding a supplement.
If Max Performer has a justifiable answer to these three queries that would pop-up in a common man’s head, then they can be regarded as safe.
1. Is this supplement safe for consumption?
- The ingredients are purely organic and traditionally used since ages, so any worry regarding its authenticity and consumption can be dismissed.
- Since Max Performer don’t employ steroids, synthetic stimulants, API’s in the formulation they technically don’t pose any risk.
- Capsules are made in a cGMP facility under the strict guidelines compliant to international standards.
- So this supplement shall be considered safe for consumption.
2. Is this a scam?
- Logically using the synthetic chemical compound in a supplement would attract faster result and so does accompanying side effects.
- Till the day Max Performer users haven’t reported any side effects or statistical improbability regarding usage.
- No money motives are involved since the manufacturers are ready to make a 100% refund if the client is not happy with the product.
- All payments are channeled through a 128 bit SSL server.
- The manufacturers ‘Silver Blade Nutrition Limited’ are well known and reputed.
3. Will I get promised results?
- Chances for things to go wrong is comparably very little with this supplement due to several factors.
- The herbal recipe they have employed is traditionally been used for treating erectile dysfunction, low libido, and other sexual problems.
- So any doubts on its efficiency shall be dismissed.
- Plus there are thousands of satisfied users around the globe and another thousands are trying this product and enjoying benefits.
Max Performer ingredients
Max Performer has 13 ingredients and some of them popular in traditional medicine, some are of therapeutic value and some are products of their stringent scientific study.
Main ingredients of Max Performer includes:
Max Performer side effects
Max Performer has no side effects since they are organic in nature.
All their ingredients are either herbal extracts or products of herbal origin such that chances of inducing side effects are unknown.
To the date, none of Max Performer customers have reported any serious effects with the product.
Some people might experience increased blood pressure, but it is normal while using sexual performance enhancer pills.
Since the capsules are safe to consume you don’t need any prescription or license to procure this supplement.
However, to be on a safe side people with any previous history of medical conditions like heart attacks, strokes, allergies, liver /kidney diseases or currently under some medication, etc. should consult your doctor before using Max Performer.
Max Performer reviews
Customer satisfaction index is scale to measure the user satisfaction by evaluating the product on the context of value for money, delivery of results, the onset of action, the versatility of the product, and its efficacy.
Max Performer scored a 93% in overall customer satisfaction index with an average e-commerce rating of 3.8 out of 5.
Comparably the internet reach of this product is average since the product is still making its entry into the various global market; however, Max Performer has a good number of satisfied customer in the US and UK.
Running through some of the reviews.
Sebastian (42) says:
It is one hell of a feeling when you find yourself like a potato in the bed with your unsatisfied wife. I have consulted at least 3 sex therapist and all they would do is prescribing sildenafil and Viagra. Though I might get temporary results, none of them were long lasting and persistent. Then I impatiently started using various online products and all ended up in vain. Max Performer is one such product that I landed, but the things were different from other products. I just took me a month or so for seeing the visible changes like rock hard erection, more time bed, improved libido, etc. In another month of usage, I started getting the taste of it and within 4 months I’m back to what I used to be.
Robert wrote in consumer health forum:
Max Performer is a savior and helped me stay out of problems even when I had sexual issues after an accident. I have been using it for 8 months and till the day I needn’t want to think of an alternative because I feel they are getting better day by day.
Max Performer: price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: www.maxperformer.com.
There are three purchase choice for Max Performer:
6 month supply of Max Performer (360 tablets): $200 (you save 50%) (Free worldwide shipping).
3 month supply of Max Performer (180 tablets): $138 (you pay $10/week) (Free worldwide shipping).
1 month supply of Max Performer (60 tablets): $69 (Free worldwide shipping).
- All packaging is done discreetly.
- Client confidentiality privilege.
- Payment can be made through all major debit/credit cards and PayPal.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- 10 days money back guarantee.
- Prices as on 25th April 2019.
Max Performer pros & cons
- Good sexual outburst guaranteed.
- Genuine and efficient product that delivers promised results.
- Contains rare and effective ingredients like horny goat weed, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Onset in 1 month of usage.
- Risk-free usage for up to 100 days with their money back policy.
- Good customer support.
- 100% organic ingredients.
- You don’t get this product in offline stores.
Max Performer review: conclusions
Max Performer is truly an amazing product and is a great bedside companion for those need an extra punch in sex life.
It has both therapeutic values as well as supplementation value.
Upon long term usage, one can address issues like premature ejaculation, weak erection, poor sperm quality, etc.
If you used as prescribed you can boost your sexual performance within a span of one month.
The price tag is justifiable but not the great one though; however, the quality is not compromised.
Hope you enjoyed my Max Performer review.
Click below to order this product through official website.
User Review( votes)
- Hatzimouratidis, Konstantinos, et al. “Guidelines on male sexual dysfunction: erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.” European urology 57.5 (2010): 804-814. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0302283810001338
- Lue, Tom F. “Erectile dysfunction.” New England journal of medicine 342.24 (2000): 1802-1813. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM200006153422407
- Andersson, Karl-Erik, and Gorm Wagner. “Physiology of penile erection.” Physiological reviews 75.1 (1995): 191-236. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.52
- Shindel, Alan W., et al. “Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo.” The journal of sexual medicine 7.4pt1 (2010): 1518-1528. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x
- Stone, Mark, et al. “A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 126.3 (2009): 574-576. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874109005728
- Nocerino, Emilia, Marianna Amato, and Angelo A. Izzo. “The aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties of ginseng.” Fitoterapia 71 (2000): S1-S5. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0367326X00001702
- Hsu, Chih-Chao, et al. “In vivo and in vitro stimulatory effects of Cordyceps sinensis on testosterone production in mouse Leydig cells.” Life Sciences 73.16 (2003): 2127-2136. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0024320503005952
- Brenneisen, Peter, Holger Steinbrenner, and Helmut Sies. “Selenium, oxidative stress, and health aspects.” Molecular aspects of medicine 26.4-5 (2005): 256-267. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098299705000397
- Netter, A., K. Nahoul, and R. Hartoma. “Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count.” Archives of andrology 7.1 (1981): 69-73. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X