An explosive vigor is what most of the bodybuilders and athletes would prefer in order to achieve that extra feat.
The human body has limits and it fails after a certain point, but thanks to these modern day supplements for keeping the dreams alive.
4 Gauge is a natural supplement made from cherry-picked ingredients that will help you push beyond your limits.
While all other nutrients focus on inducing a physical change, 4 Gauge is one among few products that supplement mentally as well.
They are often classified under pre-workout supplements1 since they are being taken mostly before a workout session to juice out the benefits during exercise.
While the human body can handle stress, at times our body needs an extra shot of energy in order to survive the hard and fast training.
In this 4 Gauge review, we are acquainting with one of the most useful and effective pre-workout supplement that can fuel your motivation as well as physical energy.
Let us learn more about the product below.
Table of Contents
What is 4 Gauge?
4 Gauge is a pre-workout supplement used by bodybuilders and athletes to tone endurance and acquire extra boost of stamina during workout sessions.
For those who aren’t familiar, a pre-workout supplement is a tailored mix of ingredients like caffeine, creatine, or guarana2 that gives an extra boost of motivation and energy burst taken before the workout session.
Unlike refined chemical endurance enhancers, this is a 100% natural supplement made from organic products.
This organic nature of the supplement makes it safe to be used without any doctor’s prescription or consultation.
4 Gauge is manufactured by a premium sports nutrition company Roar Ambition Ltd., based in London.
After using this product, one would experience:
- Energy explosion: you would find all the available free energy will be at your disposal
- Sharp mind: you would find yourself focused and mentally prepared to do the workout thereby synchronizing your mind with the body
- Long lasting stamina: your endurance will be improved such that you could push extra reps and stay more productive throughout the workout session
- Muscle pumping action: makes you feel more connected to the body while working out with muscles getting more blood flow
How does 4 Gauge work?
First of all, there is no magic in this product, rather some well-known traditional herbal knowledge converted into an easy to use powder form.
Basically, 4 Gauge works based on three principles:
- Enhancing brain signaling for energy outburst
- Toning the mood
Each of the ingredients are carefully selected in order to complement the above functions which when combined gives a fruitful and productive workout session.
During intense training, muscles are put to stress and would demand energy, nutrients and metabolic factors.
For easy transportation, the blood flow towards those muscles should be proper or in fact enhanced which is achieved by vasodilation.
During vasodilation, the blood vessels enlarge in size allowing more volume of blood to flow through and at the same time, nitric oxide acts on the muscle to relax them thereby channeling the blood flow into specific muscles.
Energy outburst is contributed by GABA enhancers which would ensure more ATP is available at your disposal.
While your body is prepared for a workout, the mind also has to find the synergy with the body, thanks to mood enhancer in the 4 Gauge formulation it is nowhere a concern.
How to use 4 Gauge?
The manufacturer recommends taking 1 serve (2 scoops) of 4 Gauge powder at least 30 minutes before the workout.
This can be mixed with water or milk or with other supplements; however, it is always best to avoid whey protein mix or mass gainer mix due to cross interaction between ingredients.
In order to boost the performance, even you can double serve it but one serve a day alone would do the best.
The manufacturer recommends cycling the usage in order to juice the best out of 4 Gauge, for which you have to take a week off after 6-7 weeks of straight use.
If you have a personal fitness trainer or a nutritionist, then 4 Gauge has the best potential to be customized as per your body’s requirement.
Is 4 Gauge safe?
4 Gauge is an herbal pre-workout supplementation based on organic ingredients like watermelon extracts, caffeine, etc.
Any drug or supplement carrying natural ingredient can easily be processed by us because the human body is designed by nature to process most of the organic stuff.
There is no ‘active pharmaceutical ingredient (API)’ in this product making it less susceptible for side effects.
Also, the product made it into the market after careful studies by the manufacturer regarding its safety.
There are no chemical artificial sweeteners added to fake good taste, rather the manufacturer preferred the raw taste.
The best part is the scientific relevance of each ingredient they have chosen and each of the constituents made into final ingredient list after thorough literature study and lab testing.
Since the product doesn’t have any therapeutic value it is more or less like an energy health drink but bit more sophisticated and rich in nutrients.
Thousands have already used this product and no side effects are so far reported by any of 4 Gauge users.
4 Gauge ingredients
4 Gauge features some of the most preferred and best in class ingredients thereby moving into a different league of supplements.
Before moving onto the actual list, these ingredients are of pharmaceutical grade and chose based on research studies.
4 Gauge features:
4 Gauge side effects
No, there are no side effects for the 4 Gauge pre-workout supplement.
This is a completely organic supplement made from herbal extracts and other plant-based products.
Plus all the ingredients are clinically been tested in various independent studies for its efficiency in inducing the intended result.
Caffeine might create a little bit of sleeplessness if taken before bedtime, other than that most of the ingredients are safe.
Presence of L-Theanine greatly improves the quality of the product by suppressing the undesired effects of caffeine.
The NO precursor in this product is 100% organic & biodegradable ingredient that digest completely upon conversion leaving behind no byproducts.
It is advised not to mix 4 Gauge with a whey protein shake which otherwise would decrease product efficiency.
It is highly recommended to drink a lot of water to aid the dissolution of ingredient in the stomach for faster and effective absorption into the bloodstream.
People with any previous history of medical conditions like heart disorders, strokes, high bp, currently under medication, etc. should consult your doctor to be on a safe side.
Others can procure 4 Gauge from the official source without the need for a prescription or consultation.
4 Gauge reviews
Most of the customers have positive feedback about 4 Gauge scoring an overall satisfaction index of 92% and ratings from online e-commerce sites showed an 8.5 out of 10.
Some of real-life testimonials and comments are included below help you with decision making.
Ricardo wrote on Nutshell Nutrition that:
I was fed up of wasting my money on pre-workouts that made me feel jittery or itchy. I’d nearly given up on them altogether. Then I heard about 4 Gauge.
What I love about 4 Gauge is that I get a clean surge of energy with a feeling of improved strength and focus too.
I’ve never performed better during my high-intensity resistance training. I also now am addicted to the pump feeling it gives me.
Most pre workouts that I’ve tried and I can’t sleep because of that. But 4 Gauge provides the perfect balance of energy and focus. All this might sound too good to be true…but it’s not.
In terms of the ingredients inside they’re all natural. Which is crazy!
Also, the taste is great. It’s just got a nice sour edge and mixes well too. If it goes clumpy as all pre-workouts do for me, I just use a bit of water and a fork to mix first.
Overall I’d score 4 Gauge full marks. It’s worth every penny to not feel unwanted side effects but still get a ridiculous edge in training! Thanks 4 Gauge!”
Josh wrote on Hypertrophia that:
The powder is easy to mix. There are no lumps and it tastes really good. In my case, I feel the extra energy start kicking in at around the 20-25 minute mark. It keeps me energized throughout my workout too.
It’s a real game changer. My BMI is down and I’m making some very good gains. This stuff really does what it says on the tin. It’s easily the best pre-workout I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot.
4 Gauge : price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: www.4gauge.com.
There are 3 purchase choices for 4 Gauge:
Ultimate Ammo Crate – 3 bottle+ 1 FREE: $135.00.
Two rounds – 2 bottles: $90.00.
One round – 1 bottle: $45.00.
Shipping and payment
- Free shipping to the US and UK on ‘Ultimate Ammo Crate’ package and ‘Two rounds’ package.
- Payment can be made using PayPal, Amazon Pay or all major debit/credit cards.
- Discreet packaging and fast shipping.
- No auto shipping or monthly billing.
4 Gauge pros & cons
- Fast acting formulation with smart caffeine effect felt within 2-4 hours of usage.
- All ingredients are organic and 100% safe.
- No side effects.
- Creates a perfect balance between mind and body.
- Most effective vasodilation ingredient (citrulline).
- Amazing deal on ‘Ultimate Ammo Crate’ package.
- No money back guarantee.
- Not available on an e-commerce website or offline stores.
4 Gauge review: conclusions
4 Gauge is a great add-on for your gym routine that helps you sustain and survive the intense workout session with ease.
It hasn’t been long since people started using a pre-workout supplement and 4 Gauge managed to be one of the most preferred choices in the market.
Despite the fact that it is not available on other e-commerce websites and mortar- brick store, having one is a great deal.
The ‘Ultimate Ammo Crate’ package is the best value for money with 4 bottles for just $135 with free shipping to the US and UK.
Payment can be made through Amazon Pay, which is an added advantage implying the product might soon be sold through Amazon website as well.
Product Name: 4 Gauge
Product Description: 4 Gauge one of the most researched and developed pre workout on the market, made out of entirely natural ingredients and absolutely no artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Spradley, Brandon D., et al. “Ingesting a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, B-vitamins, amino acids, creatine, and beta-alanine before exercise delays fatigue while improving reaction time and muscular endurance.” Nutrition & metabolism 9.1 (2012): 28. https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-28
- Veasey, Rachel, et al. “The effects of supplementation with a vitamin and mineral complex with guaraná prior to fasted exercise on affect, exertion, cognitive performance, and substrate metabolism: a randomized controlled trial.” Nutrients 7.8 (2015): 6109-6127. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/8/5272
- Pérez-Guisado, Joaquín, and Philip M. Jakeman. “Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 24.5 (2010): 1215-1222. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/FullText/2010/05000/Citrulline_Malate_Enhances_Athletic_Anaerobic.9.aspx
- Spriet, L. L., et al. “Caffeine ingestion and muscle metabolism during prolonged exercise in humans.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism 262.6 (1992): E891-E898. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpendo.1992.262.6.E891
- Juneja, Lekh Raj, et al. “L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans.” Trends in Food Science & Technology 10.6-7 (1999): 199-204. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924224499000448
- Abidov, M., et al. “Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles.” Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine 136.6 (2003): 585-587. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/B:BEBM.0000020211.24779.15