Other classes of bodybuilding supplements are used rarely or only under the advice of a nutritionist or instructors only.
Many supplement manufacturers had exploited this mindset of young and new bodybuilders by marketing products overloaded with nutrients.
This trend has seen changes in recent past and as a result, people are turning more into fish oils, protein isolates, NO boosters, and Pre-workout /post-workout supplements.
The importance of pre-workout supplements4 is imperative and studies have shown that deciding the right nutritional preparation before a workout can effectively help a bodybuilder tone his/her muscles.
Transparent Labs had thought about this in advance and introduced a wide range of bodybuilding supplements into the market including pre-series pre-workout supplements.
Preseries Lean Pre-Workout (PLPW for ease) is one of the product in the series that is often taken by bodybuilders to fuel the lean muscle development prior to workout session.
In this Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout review, we shall phase through this supplement to understand more about it.
So without stretching further let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- What is Transparent Labs Lean?
- How does Transparent Labs Lean work?
- How to use Transparent Labs Lean?
- Is Transparent Labs Lean safe?
- Transaprent Labs Lean ingredients
- Transparent Labs Lean side effects
- Transparent Labs Lean reviews
- Transparent Labs Lean: price & where to buy it
- Transparent Labs Lean pros & cons
- Transparent Labs Lean review: conclusions
What is Transparent Labs Lean?
Preseries Lean Pre-Workout (PLPW) by Transparent Lab is a cutting edge supplement taken before a workout session and is derived from plant-based products.
What makes PLPW different from other pre-workout supplement is its ability to help you fine-tune your muscles and the ingredients are varied in such a way that you can decide whether to use lean, bulk or stimulant free version of this supplement.
Some of the ingredients are common in most of the pre-workout pills, but their composition is the key factor that separates Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout and its brothers from other products in the market.
It’s better to call Preseries Lean a complex rather than a supplement because this product does more than supplementing deficient or necessary nutrient.
The intention of using a pre-workout powder is to deliver maximum stamina and endurance with an outburst of energy to perform well on the gym.
But Transparent Lab’s supplement has several ingredients that apart from taking care of above functions would improve the bioavailability of ingredients, primes the muscle cells before a workout, improves NO levels in the blood, maintains blood sugar, and this product also has thyroid support complex for efficient production of growth factors.
How does Transparent Labs Lean work?
In order to boost the athletic performance, the first and foremost requirement is the stamina that will unchain the user to survive the entire workout session without exhausting too much.
Caffeine content is the major triumph card in Transparent Labs Lean for this action and it works fine as intended.
While stamina is been taken care of by caffeine the next important requirement is an outburst of energy which will help you push an intense session with ease.
Creatine monohydrate or associated compounds will cut loose ATP power packs that will give muscles an extra layer of outburst for you to push harder in the gym.
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout doesn’t have creatine rather relies on Caffeine-Theanine combination for major outburst action while STIM-free version uses creatine.
In this supplement, there are compounds like BCAA, and Betaine that contributes towards muscle growth or in another sense these compounds will prime the muscle growth while it is majorly been supplement by mass gainers or whey.
Improving metabolism is another method by which these pre-workout supplements would create more precursors for energy release.
Toning mental mood and creating good body-mind synchrony is another psychological effect induced by these supplements to keep you focused.
How to use Transparent Labs Lean?
Most of the pre-workout supplements come in powder form and only a few of them are in capsule forms.
It can either be mixed with water or milk for consumption, but better to avoid mixing with other supplements to lock the ingredients.
As per the manufacturer’s recommendation mixing a ½ scoop of PLPW in one cup of water (8 fl.oz) for a moderate workout session and 1 full scoop in 2 cups (16 fl. oz) for a heavy workout session will be enough.
There is no loading and cycling with this product and you can use it throughout the workout period.
Transparent Labs Lean Pre-Workout can be customized according to your training criterion and consult your instructor or nutritionist for devising a custom dosage.
The ingredients of PLPW has a perfect synergy with other bodybuilding supplements and is safe to use with other supplements however avoid mixing the supplements with Transparent Labs and make sure that you don’t exceed your revised RDA.
Is Transparent Labs Lean safe?
Safety of any supplement is a matter three questions and if the product has a justifiable answer to these question then it is safe to use the supplement in all aspects.
1. How safe is this product for consumption?
- There are no synthetic or chemically derived agents present in this product.
- Ingredients like caffeine and theanine are derived from plants thus has a natural elemental composition.
- The formulation is based on scientific studies and clinical trials such that any adverse effects are foreseen and averted.
- Side effects are not present and are discussed in detail on the respective section of this article.
- Also there is a dedicated section in their official website showing the certificates of analysis and certificates of composition to ensure that there are no harmful ingredients.
2. Is this a scam product?
- No, Transparent Labs is one of the most reputed sports supplement manufacturers with 2+ years of experience.
- They might be new to the field, but the products are genuine and made inculcating a lot of studies and scientific data.
- There are thousands of users currently using this product and Transparent Labs Lean is one of the fastest growing pre-workout supplement.
- The product is manufactured in the USA and the company is registered in Vineyard, Utah.
3. Will I get promised result, if so when?
- You’ll definitely get the desired result within an hour after taking this supplement.
- The initial output of this product might not be as good as advertised because the body needs a buffer period to adjust with this new intake and might take a week or more for reaching full potential.
- If you check the testimonials and user reviews this product works just fine if used correctly.
Transaprent Labs Lean ingredients
Transparent Labs Preseries Lean Pre-Workout is has a huge list of ingredients and the manufacturers have clearly exhibited the list for user reference.
From the ‘certificate of compositions’, it was clear that the ingredient chart is not a bogus marketing technique rather a trusty worthy reference to fine-tune your daily intake.
The major ingredients are:
Transparent Labs Lean side effects
No, Transparent Lab products are made after stringent quality testing and are based on scientific studies.
In the product page, you can see that with each ingredient research papers will be cited in order for the user to gather more in-depth knowledge regarding the selection of that constituent.
Also, in their official website the manufacturer has uploaded all certificates and analysis results of their products.
Referring to the analytical results it was clear that PLPW has no harmful compounds in them like heavy metals, bacterial contamination, mercury, etc.
The compositional analysis of Transparent Labs Lean shows that nothing more than what is displayed on the nutrient info has been detected in the high-resolution elemental composition analysis.
Plus this product has been in circulation for quite a while and by now any news or reports regarding side effects must have arrived which hasn’t happened so far.
So without any concern, you can use this product; however, if you have a previous history of any heart-related disorders or currently under medication, it is advised to consult your doctor before using this product.
Transparent Labs Lean reviews
Transparent Labs Lean is one among the top 10 pre-workout supplements that bodybuilder would prefer.
Customer satisfaction index is scale to measure the user satisfaction by evaluating the product on the context of value for money, delivery of results, the onset of action, the versatility of the product, and its efficacy.
Preseries Lean Pre-Workout scored an average of 91% in customer satisfaction index with an online popularity rating of 8.5 out of 10.
Below are some of the real-life reviews from Transparent Labs customers.
Diorys T commented on the product purchase page as:
I’ve been using this Pre- workout for about a month and I’m happy with the results. I am currently down 18 lbs as part of a diet and exercise program. It gives you great energy and pumps without the crazy jitters. I make sure I drink plenty of water while working out and so far I haven’t felt a crash after use. I would recommend it to anyone. Just remember, you have to use it in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.
Morgan wrote as:
Love this pre-workout so much! Been buying this product for over a year now and it helps give me the boost I need for my workouts without feeling jittery. It’s definitely one of the cleanest pre-workouts and the taste isn’t bad either!
Transparent Labs Lean: price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: www.transparentlabs.com.
Transparent Labs Lean can be purchased in three size options:
1 bag (1.06 lbs): $49.00
2 bags (2 x 1.06 lbs): $89.00 (save $9.0 from original price of $98.00)
3 bags ( 3 x 1.06 lbs): $119.00 (save $28.00 from original price of $147.00)
There are 5 flavors available:
- Green apple
- Strawberry lemonade
- Sour grape
- Blue raspberry
Shipping and payment
- Free and faster shipping for orders above $150 within the US.
- Additional shipping protection at $1.35.
- Payment accepted by from all major debit/credit cards.
- There is no money back guarantee but refund will be made under certain conditions.
Transparent Labs Lean pros & cons
- No artificial sweeteners or coloring.
- Quick action.
- Wide variety of taste choices.
- Scientifically analyzed and tested.
- Contains citrulline instead of arginine.
- Has 21 active ingredient.
- Slightly overpriced.
- Very high beta-alanine.
Transparent Labs Lean review: conclusions
Transparent Labs Preseries Lean Pre-Workout is an excellent choice for bodybuilders to subject the muscles to right stimuli while adequately supplementing.
All ingredients are carefully composed and each of it is very much required in the pre-workout context.
There are no unwanted chemical constituents like steroids or chemical stimulants which is clearly seen in their analysis report.
Transparent Labs Preseries Lean is one of the most preferred brands that delivers its customer the promised result which can be seen within a few minutes after intake
Though the price might be slightly high this product is worth it.
Product Name: Transparent Labs Lean
Product Description: Transparent Labs Preseries Lean Pre-Workout is a cutting edge supplement taken before a workout session to deliver maximum stamina and endurance with an outburst of energy to perform well on the gym.
- Tipton, Kevin D., et al. “Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 292.1 (2007): E71-E76. https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00166.2006
- Harris, Roger C., Karin Söderlund, and Eric Hultman. “Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation.” Clinical science 83.3 (1992): 367-374. https://portlandpress.com/clinsci/article-abstract/83/3/367/75945
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu, et al. “Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 134.6 (2004): 1583S-1587S. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/134/6/1583S/4688850
- Spradley, Brandon D., et al. “Ingesting a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, B-vitamins, amino acids, creatine, and beta-alanine before exercise delays fatigue while improving reaction time and muscular endurance.” Nutrition & metabolism 9.1 (2012): 28. https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-9-28
- Pérez-Guisado, Joaquín, and Philip M. Jakeman. “Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 24.5 (2010): 1215-1222. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/FullText/2010/05000/Citrulline_Malate_Enhances_Athletic_Anaerobic.9.aspx
- Artioli, Guilherme Giannini, et al. “Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance.” Med Sci Sports Exerc 42.6 (2010): 1162-1173. http://www.academia.edu/download/43844955/The_Role_of_-alanine_Supplementation_on_20160317-20037-pvj2h0.pdf
- Deijen, J. B., and J. F. Orlebeke. “Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress.” Brain research bulletin 33.3 (1994): 319-323. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0361923094902003
- Spector, SIDNEY A., et al. “Effect of choline supplementation on fatigue in trained cyclists.” Medicine and science in sports and exercise 27.5 (1995): 668-673. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/7674870
- Spriet, L. L., et al. “Caffeine ingestion and muscle metabolism during prolonged exercise in humans.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism 262.6 (1992): E891-E898. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpendo.1992.262.6.E891
- Juneja, Lekh Raj, et al. “L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans.” Trends in Food Science & Technology 10.6-7 (1999): 199-204. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0924224499000448
- Shukla, Kamla Kant, et al. “Mucuna pruriens reduces stress and improves the quality of semen in infertile men.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 7.1 (2010): 137-144. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2010/706982/abs/
- Hapke, H. J., and W. Strathmann. “Pharmacological effects of hordenine.” DTW. Deutsche Tierarztliche Wochenschrift 102.6 (1995): 228-232. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/8582256
- Vincent, John B. “The potential value and toxicity of chromium picolinate as a nutritional supplement, weight loss agent and muscle development agent.” Sports medicine 33.3 (2003): 213-230. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00007256-200333030-00004