Muscles are modern man’s necessity or else the media wouldn’t have sported a muscular male as the symbol of an ideal man!
This new portrayal had made a small earthquake in men’s ‘sense of physique,’ and as a result, the gym’s started popping up in every corner of the city, filled with young blood.
However, the new gen concept of bodybuilding doesn’t consider the time factor, and the vast majority needs a startling figure as soon as they hit the gym.
Market exploited this mentality and started the steroid1 movement leading to an unlimited distribution of legal and illegal synthetic steroid for performance enhancement.
The potential risk is when somebody uses it without proper technical knowledge putting oneself into danger.
Even under supervision, some steroids are risky and may result in adverse health conditions.
But the excellent muscle building properties of steroids are till the day unrivaled and because of which controlled steroid usage is practiced in the bodybuilding community.
If used right, steroids can do wonder, and in this article, we are meeting one such wonder drug called ‘Anavar’ and a legal alternative for this steroid ‘Anvarol’ from Crazy Bulk.
Without stretching further, let’s jump into this Anavar review.
Table of Contents
Anavar is the brand name for the chemical compound Oxandrolone2, which belongs to the class ‘androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS).’
This steroid is extensively used in medical therapeutics and sports supplementation, while is latter is illegal in many countries due to the nature of this drug.
Some of the medical applications using Anavar includes treating bone pain caused by osteoporosis, burn wound recovery, combating Turner syndrome in girls, and for treating several other medical conditions like HIV/AIDS.
Anavar is an excellent compound that can promote the weight gain, at the same time, reduce the protein catabolism caused by the cortisol activity.
Since Anavar has weak androgenic effects compared to its strong anabolic potential, it can be used by both males and females for performance enhancement.
Oxandrolone made its market entry in 1964 and was a leading bodybuilding supplement until 1989 before the parent brand stopping the production.
Later Savient Pharmaceuticals acquired the proprietary rights and re-introduced Oxandrolone in the market for medical application in 1995.
Anavar works similar to all other steroids out there, exploiting some of the key features that are important in muscle building.
Protein anabolism is the primary metabolic factor that is very important in muscle development.
Technically amino acids scavenged and synthesized in the body are joined together to form various protein molecules, which is crucial in muscle development.
For more macronutrients to reach the body, one must eat well, and that’s the second factor promoted by Anavar, which increases the appetite of the user.
While the protein synthesis and distribution is already taken care of, the next big thing is the energy for all these activities and Anavar promotes rapid muscle functioning by overloading ATP.
This ATP activity gives the user boosted strength and long lasting stamina to push beyond limits.
Plus, Anavar plays a vital role in enhancing brain signaling, thereby toning the mood of the user, motivating them to stay focused in the workout.
Fat trimming by Anavar will give lean muscles with beasty cuttings and sufficient vascularization to boost the appearance.
Anavar is comparably a fast acting steroid with the onset of action in 1 week resulting in the improved athletic capability of the user.
People with a saggy body could see muscle development and stiffening within two weeks with a more prominent effect in 2 ~ 3 months of use.
If stacked with other AAS’s, the effect could be accelerated, but the cycling has to be changed accordingly.
In the initial loading phase muscle bulking is what the novice users might see, but over time, cuttings start to form as the fat burning begins.
The ATP boosting capability of Anavar can be experienced during the workout sessions, especially in weight lifting.
The cycling and loading quantities of Anavar varies with the user, but lean muscles are the ultimate result in both cases.
Since Anavar has androgenic properties, it increases the testosterone levels to mentally and physically boost the muscle building process.
Unfortunately, the good news ends here, and this section exposes all the adverse effects of Anavar.
The list of side effects are never-ending, but compared to other potent steroids in the market, Anavar is not very bad.
Some of the common side effects associated with this steroid are nausea/vomiting, acne, itching, hair fall, headache, discoloration of the skin, change in sexual desire, and excessive sweating.
While those are some of the physical symptoms, the mental side effects include anxiety, depression, insomnia, mood swings, anger outburst, and feeling low.
Some of the least reported symptoms like breast tenderness, swelling in the muscles, and problematic urination should be brought the attention of a doctor at the earliest.
Even though rare, one of the potentially dangerous adverse effects is the formation of ‘edema’ could lead to heart failure in severe cases.
People who are allergic to this steroid will exhibit rashes, itching, dizziness, etc. within a couple of days after using the Anavar.
The legality of Anavar is limited to treat certain conditions in humans like Turner syndrome, burn wound, etc. It can only be procured and used under the supervision of a clinician.
Previously this steroid was used for bodybuilding application; however, soon withdrawn due to side effects.
Anavar is classified under the ‘schedule III’ drug due to its potential for abuse, and the user might develop an addiction because of which it is under ‘controlled substance’ category in many countries.
The anabolic and androgenic property of Anavar has made it a suitable choice for bodybuilders, and it is one of the most abused sports performance drugs.
World anti-doping agency (WADA) has banned this steroid from being used in performance enhancement due to its unparalleled potential and biased advantages.
The synthetic version of Oxandrolone (Anavar) is far from safe and to keep the side effects to a minimum you need constant interaction with your doctor or nutritionist.
This is why we have Anvarol from Crazy Bulk, which is by far the safest legal alternative for Anavar available in the market.
Anvarol is a plant-based product that can efficiently replace the steroid Anavar in bodybuilding segment.
The key difference here is the composition of this supplement.
The steroid is made from chemical constituents that directly acts on various metabolic reactions.
Thus the user has no control over the steroid once administered.
Anvarol, on the other hand, is a plant extract recipe carrying several plant metabolites that can stimulate the production of necessary substances required by the body.
This two-step process ensures some level of biological control, and for this reason, plant-based steroid alternatives are generally slow in action but equally potent as synthetic steroids.
Anvarol targets the phosphocreatine machinery, thereby stimulating the enhanced ATP production, which is a crucial factor that gives superhuman strength and muscle building capability.
Apart from the above action, Anvarol helps in boosting protein synthesis, just like the steroid version to supply enough building blocks for muscle development.
While Anavar targets specific brain signaling, Anvarol in general boost all neurotransmitters that contribute to inclusive growth and wellbeing, thus ensuring overall robustness.
Other than that this legal alternative mimics all potential functionalities of the steroid version in the most natural way possible.
Some of the major ingredients in Crazy Bulk Anvarol are:
- Soy protein3
- Whey protein4
- Yam root extract6
- Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate Disodium
- Others: Gelatine, rice extracts, vegetable stearate, etc.
This product doesn’t contain sugar, salt, artificial sweeteners, gluten, food colorings, and corn.
The results are pretty similar to the steroid version, but with a slight delay in onset and action, but a safe result is guaranteed though.
Since this is a plant-based product, you don’t need a prescription to procure it in the US or Europe.
Just like its granddad, you can stack Anvarol with other Crazy Bulk steroid alternatives like Winsol, Clenbutrol, and Trenorol.
Anvarol is overloaded with lots of benefits when compared to the synthetic version.
If lean muscle building with amazing endurance and stamina is your prime motive, then Anvarol is the best in the market.
Some of the unmatched features offered by this steroid alternative are:
- Zero side effects since this a plant-based product.
- You don’t’ need a prescription or a doctor’s consultation to procure and use this product.
- Unlike steroids, overdosing is not fatal but might give a hard time.
- It is reasonably priced to compete with the steroid version.
- Can be used by both men and women for performance enhancement since this supplement has low androgenic and high anabolic activities.
- Excellent for improving endurance and stamina.
- Can be stacked with Crazy Bulk’s steroid alternatives just like how one would do with a synthetic steroid.
- Upon extended usage, you will excellent cuttings with ripped muscles.
- Within one month of usage, muscles get harder and stiffer.
- Decent fat burning capability, especially the visceral and subcutaneous fats.
Where to buy Anvarol and how much does it cost?
Anvarol should be bought at official website: crazybulk.com.
What’s the price?
Buy 1 x Anvarol: $54.99 (save $30.01 from the original price of $85.00)
Buy 2x Anvarol + Get 1 free: $109.98 ( save $145.02 from the original price of $255.00)
- Bonus Offers: 8 Training & Nutrition Guides + Free Subscription To Tips & Tricks Newsletter.
- Norton guaranteed shopping and 256 bit SSL protection
- Free worldwide shipping.
- Faster delivery within 24 – 48 hours through trusted partners.
- Accepts all major debit/credit cards.
- You can return within 14 days of purchase to avail full cash back.
- 60 days money back guarantee for unsatisfied users.
If you need a little extra push in building muscle, but can’t afford to put yourself at risk, then you were reading the right article.
Anvarol is that one word you need to hear and rest could be experienced in flesh and strength.
Unlike the steroid counterpart, which focuses on muscle bulking, this legal alternative version is more into ATP synthesis and boosting the stamina.
Still, it can perfectly mimic everything that Anavar can do, thus climbing the ladder in the world of bodybuilding supplements.
Yes, this product might be a little slow for your pace, but who would prefer faster results trading own health?
Also, the price tag might be another reason why you want to go with the product, and with the bulk package you are adding more value to each pill that you take.
- Yesalis, Charles E., et al. “Anabolic-androgenic steroid use in the United States.” Jama 270.10 (1993): 1217-1221. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/408303
- FOX, MAURICE, ANN S. MINOT, and GRANT W. LIDDLE. “Oxandrolone: a potent anabolic steroid of novel chemical configuration.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 22.9 (1962): 921-924. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/22/9/921/2716724
- Young, V. R. “Soy protein in relation to human protein and amino acid nutrition.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 91.7 (1991): 828-835. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/2071798
- Tipton, Kevin D., et al. “Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise.” American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 292.1 (2007): E71-E76. https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00166.2006
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu, et al. “Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 134.6 (2004): 1583S-1587S. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/134/6/1583S/4688850
- Hou, Wen-Chi, et al. “Antioxidant activities of dioscorin, the storage protein of yam (Dioscorea batatas Decne) tuber.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 49.10 (2001): 4956-4960. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf010606m