- The depth of a man’s voice is related to the thickness and length of the vocal cords, which can be influenced by testosterone levels during puberty.
- A deeper voice can be achieved without testosterone through voice modulation exercises, speech therapy, and even surgical interventions.
- While these methods can help improve the voice tone, relying on testosterone boosters made from herbal components can provide the missing biological role of testosterone.
A deeper manly voice is all about testosterone and its action on the vocal chord. During the developmental phase, men with ample t-hormone tend to have a lengthened thick vocal chord, giving them a bassy voice.
But, can you really get a mature and manly bassy voice without testosterone? Well, the answer is yes.
You might have seen how female mimicry artists imitate manly voices in their shows, but can you actually do it without involving the mighty t-hormone?
Let’s find it out.
How testosterone makes the voice deeper ?
The deeper voice is always a result of a thicker vocal chord with more length to resonate with the vibrations.
Adequate testosterone levels during puberty will help the proper development of the vocal chord, thus ensuring a deeper and bassy voice.
The thickness of the vocal chord helps to produce the lower frequency vibrations, which is mostly classified as the characteristic male voice.
The more the length of the chord, the better the resonance the voice produces, and the punchier will be the voice.
Men naturally have higher t-hormone levels, and they, therefore, develop a more deep voice. In contrast, women have much softer vocal muscles that create higher frequency voices.
How to deepen your voice to make it more manly without using testosterone supplements?
Well, if you’re someone who wants to improve your voice tone without involving testosterone, then here is a small workaround for you.
- Try vocal practice by tuning your diaphragm till you find the perfect pitch. Over time with enough exercise, you can get a bassier sound.
- Laryngoplast modification using a surgical intervention can give you an instant fix. But the voice modulation is highly subjective.
- Sign up for speech therapy A therapist could identify the issue in your voice modulation and help you correct it.
- Now, let’s apply some cheat. Try hormone treatment to induce more testosterone, which could give 20 -30% improvement. If you want to play it safe, try natural supplements like Prime Male, Testofuel, etc.
Testosterone is undoubtedly an important component for deepening your voice. But, you can also do it without involving the t-hormone in the game.
Voice modulation exercises, speech therapy, or even surgical interventions are available to help you gain a bassier sound.
But, the biological role that is supposed to be played by testosterone will still be lacking, and that’s where you can rely on some of the safe and side-effects-free testosterone boosters made from herbal components.
Try it naturally using the suggested methods; if it doesn’t work, taking a small help from the t-hormone would do much harm.