Men need testosterone 1 to stay as men, and our body is tirelessly pumping it to keep many things in place, thanks to the male reproductive system.
In the modern lifestyle, our body is finding it wee bit difficult to keep up with the pace because we have long swerved from nature into an artificial pod shell whose foundation is muddy
Testogen is one little companion that helps men to boost the testosterone production to give a helping for the body’s overall metabolism.
Whether it be the strength in bed, eternal libido, polished mental and physical abilities, athletic body, trimmed down fat content and maintaining optimum cholesterol, testosterone is the one-shot hormone men need.
This Testogen review will take you for a quick ride on how this itty bitty capsule of innovation will restore and fortify masculinity.
What exactly is Testogen?
Testogen is a facile testosterone supplement that helps men to stay in their prime.
Unlike other sexual performance enhancers, this product is more focused for general men to be a used a companion in both field and bed.
Boosting testosterone has many things to do with males of which some key functions are:
- Helps in improving sexual vigor.
- Promotes fertility in males.
- Tones the muscle mass.
- Channel proper fat distribution.
- Contributes to red blood cell production.
- Helps in increasing bone density.
Testogen is a natural supplement made from organic compounds using a secret formulation that will juice the best out of each ingredient.
How does Testogen work?
Studies have shown how testosterone levels vary according to age and its effect on the general male population.
Most men are at their prime testosterone levels during 20 ~ 30 years age window, and after that, the testosterone levels start to drop 2 .
A 20 years old male will have 800 ~ 900 ng/dl of testosterone which drops below 400 ng/dl by the age of 40.
This decline is what many experiences as fatigue, lack of sexual vigor, loss of bone mass density, weakened immunity, fat build-up, etc.
Testogen restores the lower levels into a healthy normal, thereby by helping you stay at your fullest.
Besides improving your physique and sexual health, a healthy level of testosterone will give good mental orientation and concentration.
How to use it?
Testogen recommends taking 4 capsules a day 20 minutes prior to breakfast.
For bodybuilders and athletes using this product, they should take 4 capsules on a daily basis on work out days and as well as off days.
To get the best result go on workout mode for 2 months with Testogen followed by 1.5 weeks off.
However, it is always safe to consult your doctor before selecting your dosage because different men have different levels of testosterone, and requirement would vary with each.
People with any medical history should get advice from a doctor before using Testogen.
Also, make sure you avoid other testosterone boosters and sexual enhancers while using Testogen.
Is Testogen safe?
Testogen is safe for general use and doesn’t require a doctor’s prescription since all the ingredients are herbal products or extracts, devoid of synthetic chemicals, or any prescription drugs.
Since the ingredients are in the natural form, the result may vary between users, but it is always safe.
Testogen doesn’t serve any therapeutic effect; therefore, anyone with lower testosterone level can use it as an enhancer like you would drink carrot juice for Vitamin A deficiency 3.
This product has been the all-time favorite for millions across the globe, vouching for its legitimacy and efficiency.
Always watch out for knock-offs with similar design or rhyming names made of low quality, raw, and unrefined ingredients.
The only caution is for people with a history of any major medical diseases, those who are currently under medication, people surviving heart attacks and strokes.
Testogen is a perfect blend of herbal products concocted after years of research and studies.
It’s always the stability, shelf life, efficacy of mix, intended activity index, and safety are the major factors that would decide the success of any supplement.
Testogen is made by combining:
Are there any Testogen side effects?
All the ingredients in Testogen are 100% herbal extracts in its purified form, thus causing no harmful effects on general use.
There are hundreds of certified testimonials available that support the safety aspects of using these pills.
Also, you could see that the product is certified by a medical advisor community of doctors and researchers deeming it as safe for the intended use.
As of now, there no reported cases of any side effects from Testogen users taking the recommended dose.
However, all testosterone boosters are linked to some level of hair loss and acne problems which is not prevalent among all users though.
So if you worried about hair loss or acne consult your physician for appropriate remediation.
Testogen real users reviews
In general, 97% of its customers are pleased.
Testogen has an online rating index of 9.3 out of 10 on various websites.
This testosterone booster is one among few male enhancement products to acquire a 4.5+ rating in Amazon rating system, implying the popularity of the product.
Few of Testogen review and testimonials are added below.
Josh (28) is a full-time weight trainer representing CalBro Fitness Club.
He said in his Testogen review:
I often recommend Testogen to my clients due to its unparalleled performance. Testosterone is one of the hormones that males require at disposal to enhance overall fitness, especially in weight training. In the past, I have tried at least 10 similar products and most of them were simply bland with performance until I landed on this product. I’d blindly recommend this to all bodybuilders and weight trainers who want to push their limits.
Ricardo (31) is a fitness freak who had libido issues, and after using Testogen, this is what he says:
Initially I thought it might be because of my stringent routine I’m having low libido, but then after consulting a Doctor I was diagnosed with testosterone deficiency. I was asked to halt my fitness training, but before I could do that I read about this product in an online magazine and gave it a try. Two months after using it I’m back to fullest with improved sexual vigor and staying in the best shape I’ll ever.
Testogen: what’s the price & where to buy it?
You should buy Testogen from the official website: www.testogen.com.
There are 3 purchase choices.
3 bottles + 2 Free bottles of Testogen (600 capsules), Free E-book (The Testogen Guide ) + Free Instant Testosterone Booster Drops: $179.99 ($170 savings from the original price of $349.99)
2 bottles +1 Free bottle of Testogen (360 capsules): $119.99 ($90 savings from the original price of 209.99)
1 bottle of Testogen (120 capsules): $59.99 ($10.00 savings from the original price of $69.99)
- Fast and free shipping worldwide.
- 60 days money back guarantee.
Testogen pros & cons
- Testogen is a pure testosterone enhancer for general use.
- Safe to be used by all age category (18+).
- Certified by a community of medical advisors.
- Hundreds of satisfied users.
- 60 days money-back guarantee for unsatisfied users.
- Reasonable price and best in class quality.
- Vitamin D3 activity is essential, and levels could have been slightly higher.
Testogen review: conclusion
Testogen is one of the best testosterone enhancers in the current market with a doubt.
It helps males to maintain the healthy levels of testosterone despite age, which will help in improved stamina, high libido and vigor, muscle strength, and mental attentiveness.
Since the ingredients are all herbal products, Testogen supplement is safe for general use without any prescription; but always mind to keep it within the recommended dosage.
The formulation is based on scientific studies and journal papers that support the positive effect of ingredients on testosterone boosting 7.
The price is also reasonable compared to other testosterone boosters of similar efficiency and popularity.
User Review( votes)
- Mårin, P., et al. “The effects of testosterone treatment on body composition and metabolism in middle-aged obese men.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.12 (1992): 991-997. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1335979
- Tenover, Joyce S. “Effects of testosterone supplementation in the aging male.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 75.4 (1992): 1092-1098. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/75/4/1092/2650668
- Sommer, Alfred. “Vitamin A deficiency.” e LS (2001). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1038/npg.els.0002106
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- Topo, Enza, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 7.1 (2009): 120. https://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Pilz, S., et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and Metabolic Research 43.03 (2011): 223-225. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- Zitzmann, Michael, and Eberhard Nieschlag. “Testosterone levels in healthy men and the relation to behavioural and physical characteristics: facts and constructs.” European Journal of Endocrinology 144.3 (2001): 183-197. https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/144/3/183.xml