The human body is a playground of hormones, and one wrong move by one hormone will reflect as a ghastly ailment.
Picking testosterone from that crowd, and if it goes wrong, then it is a catastrophe that’ll be unleashed for males.
From the brain signaling to muscle development and imparting masculinity, everything hinges on this key hormone.
When somebody is running low on t-hormone, the effects are distinct and has some adverse impact on many bodily functions.
Testolan is a unique formula made from natural ingredients to combat the declining testosterone level to keep you at your best.
This Testolan review runs from head to toe, uncovering the inside out regarding this supplement.
What exactly is Testolan?
Testolan is a natural supplement for testosterone enhancement which helps in muscle development, fat burning, and enhancing libido.
The benefits of this supplement aren’t limited to a few noticeable results but are extended to various areas like:
- Helps to improve muscle recovery after an intense workout.
- Unchains the stamina bank to push your limit.
- Helps to trim down the love handles in men.
- Prevents any possible chance of erectile dysfunction.
- The outburst of energy in both field and bed.
- Improved skin tone and muscle structure.
- Cushions your mental stress.
- Regulates cholesterol.
Unlike synthetic drugs or testosterone complements1, Testolan is made from natural herbal products and extracts by carefully formulating a capsule by precision dosages.
Thus your body is supplied only with necessary stuff needed for biosynthesis of testosterone.
This green side of the capsule will keep the adverse effects to nil at the same time helps to boost the t-hormone in the most natural possible way.
How does Testolan work?
Testolan works by supplementation of vital nutrients and raw materials for testosterone biosynthesis without employing any synthetic compounds or steroids2 .
Technically the Testolan is a mixture of herbs or herbal extracts, refined and packed inside a capsule.
Production of testosterone3 is not a one-step process and needs an arsenal of compounds like vitamins, minerals, other hormones, signaling molecules, proteins, growth factors, and a lot of metabolites.
Testolan packs all vital vitamins and nutrients, which otherwise has to come from our daily diet.
In a normal diet, these nutrients might be deficient and all credits to our current lifestyle and food habits.
Testolan supplies all these necessary raw stuff and all requires is the body to efficiently absorb all of it and produce testosterone.
How to use Testolan?
Manufacturer recommends taking 4 tablets a day for the best results.
The dosage can be divided two times a day, meaning two pills at a time twice a day.
It is preferable to take the pills 20 -30 minutes before the meal and swallow them with one glass of water.
Once the content is released into the gut, it will be absorbed along with the succeeding meals and disseminates into respective pathways.
It is always up to the user to optimize the dosing pattern but always make sure that you don’t take more than 4 pills a day, to be on a safe side.
Testolan comes in a bottle of 120 capsules which is enough for a month’s supplementation, but if you purchased in bulk, you’d get offers too.
If you are using any medications, please consult with your doctor to avoid any chance of cross-reactions or adverse effects.
Is Testolan safe?
This drug is entirely safe in every aspect, i.e., monetary-wise, health-wise, and result-wise.
First of all, Testolan offers the best value for money on their product if you go with bulk purchase; secondly, all the payments are channeled through an SSL secured server to protect your bank details.
Now taking the health-wise safety, Testolan is a product made after years of research support and independent studies. The formulation is already used by millions across the globe and gave a thumbs up.
Since all the ingredients are 100% herbal products in its raw form, the scope for any adverse effect it narrowed down to nil.
Finally, result-wise, Testolan is one of the best-rated product in the market just because of its impeccable performance among the users.
Precise drug design and research helped manufacturers to make a clean formulation with minimal need for excipients or other chemical adjuvants.
Testolan has some of the well-known and researched ingredients in them. All of them are in some way used in traditional medicines for a range of ailments.
Years of studies and finding have fueled manufacturer to design an efficient combination of 11 major herbal products.
Major ingredients include:
Testolan side effects
As per the current status, Testolan users haven’t reported any major side effects since the supplement is herbal.
Testolan, unlike therapeutic drugs or medications, aren’t supposed to exhibit any side effects because it is made from 100% herbal products and extracts.
Anyone having a background of heart disorders, strokes, kidney diseases, liver diseases, allergies, or currently under medication should consult your doctor before using Testolan.
Apart from that, it is a safe-to-use prescription free supplement that you can purchase hassle-free.
Some users might experience androgenic alopecia (hair loss) after prolonged use of any testosterone boosters due to the accumulation of DHT, which is a converted form of testosterone.
So if you worry about hair loss visit your dermatologist and get prevention for the same.
Testolan is a decent product scoring an average of 89% in customer satisfaction index with an online rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars in various e-commerce sites.
The product has been featured in various health blogs and bodybuilding forums also.
Majority of the Testolan users are males suffering from lower testosterone levels, athletes, bodybuilders, and other sports personnel for performance enhancement.
Some of the testimonials grabbed from the internet are shared here:
Lopez (27) is a farmer, and he posted on Amazon:
I was getting tired in bed more frequent and was experiencing a decline in sexual desire. After a blood checkup, it was found that my testosterone levels were less than 210 ng/dl, which was borderline. I was asked by the doctor to improve diet by adding a lot of protein and veggies which in fact wasn’t that effective. It was my colleague who suggested Testolan and I regained levels back to 670 ng/dl and leading a happy sex life today. So without a doubt, Tesolan is the best testosterone booster you can get in the market.
Li (33) from Seoul added a testimonial that:
Testolan is a real product and each penny you spent on this product is worth it. I’m a professional wrestler and Testolan is my testosterone supplement for the last 3 months. It gives a fast result and is definitely comparable with other top-notch products.
Robin runs a gym in Oakland and Testolan is his best recommendation:
I have at least tried 10 similar products. Either other products were too weak to perform as promised or the dosage has to be higher than recommended which might lead to adverse effects. Until I came across Testolan it was a game of trapezius for my trainees. Testolan is a perfect combination and I would recommend it for all my fellow weight trainers out there.
Testolan: price & where to buy it
You should buy a product from the official website: www.testolan.com.
There are 3 purchase options with Testolan.
Best Value Package (6 month supply) – Buy 3 and get 3 bottles free: $162.00 (you pay $27 per bottle)
Standard Package (3 month supply) – Buy 2 and get 1 bottle free: $108.00 (you pay $36.00 per bottle)
Basic Package ( 1 month package) – Buy 1 bottle: $54.00
- Shipping charges are additional ($10 per shipment).
- Fast shipping with 3~ 5 working days.
- All package are shipped in discreet boxes.
- 90 days money-back guarantee.
Testolan pros & cons
- Packs in 11 most effective ingredients.
- Budget-friendly testosterone booster.
- Testolan has Ginseng root that helps in polishing your libido.
- The recipe is formulated after years of studies and research.
- A 2-in-1 male sex health product as well as a performance booster.
- 90 days money-back guarantee if you don’t like the product.
- Available only through online websites.
Testolan review: conclusions
If a budget-friendly solution for your testosterone agony is what you’re looking for, then nothing is better than Testolan.
There are hundreds of reviews that would testify the efficiency, effectiveness, and safety of Testolan.
This is a more general product that can be used by anyone suffering from declining levels of t-hormone.
You can get great discounts upon purchasing bulk for 6 months from the manufactures official website.
Whether it be bodybuilding or sexual enhancement, Testosterone is the drive you need and Testolan is the key to start it.
User Review( votes)
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Yesalis, Charles E., et al. “Anabolic-androgenic steroid use in the United States.” Jama 270.10 (1993): 1217-1221. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/408303
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x
- Ruby, Brent C., et al. “The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.” Amino acids 28.1 (2005): 71-76. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00726-004-0143-z
- McBain, C. J., and M. L. Mayer. “N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor structure and function.” Physiological reviews 74.3 (1994): 723-760. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.523
- Stone, Mark, et al. “A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 126.3 (2009): 574-576. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874109005728
- Mahdi, Abbas Ali, et al. “Withania somnifera improves semen quality in stress-related male fertility.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2011 (2011). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2011/576962/abs/
- Cinar, Vedat, et al. “Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.” Biological trace element research 140.1 (2011): 18-23. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3
- Starks, Michael A., et al. “The effects of phosphatidylserine on endocrine response to moderate intensity exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 5.1 (2008): 11. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-5-11.
- Sutyarso, Kanedi M., and E. Rosa. “Effects of black pepper (Piper nigrum Linn.) extract on sexual drive in male mice.” Research Journal of Medicinal Plant 9.1 (2015): 42-47. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohammad_Kanedi/publication/277018670_Effects_of_Black_Pepper_Piper_nigrum_Linn_Extract_on_Sexual_Drive_in_Male_Mice/links/556be1ed08aeab7772214a66/Effects-of-Black-Pepper-Piper-nigrum-Linn-Extract-on-Sexual-Drive-in-Male-Mice.pdf