- Shockwave therapy is an experimental treatment for erectile dysfunction, though it is not FDA-approved and carries risks like pain during erection, bruises, and penile skin infection. It is suitable for men who haven’t responded positively to other treatments. The cost of shockwave therapy can range from $400 to $2,000 and is typically not covered by insurance.
- Natural erection pills are a more affordable and safer alternative. They are made from natural ingredients, reducing the risk of side effects and organ damage.
- Some popular natural erection pills include Max Performer, Vigrx Plus, Viasil, and Eron Plus, which can help enhance libido, improve blood flow, and achieve a rock-hard erection for hours.
You may have heard people complaining about how their sex life has changed due time to time.
While some people have lost their powerful sex drive, other men have difficulty getting an erection. However, low sex drive and erection problems are caused by underlying conditions like stress and anxiety.
Simply put, when you experience erectile dysfunction, aka the inability to sustain an erection, you eventually lose your libido. But, thanks to medical science and its experiments, we have several methods to fix the problems.
And one such method is shockwave therapy. So, in this article, we will tell you how exactly shockwave therapy works and how much it costs.
The ultimate mini-guide of shockwave therapy and its cost
Now, what exactly is shockwave therapy? Well, it is a common treatment that is generally used for removing stones from your kidney.
However, in recent times, experts have experimented and understood that this therapy also works great for those who have erectile dysfunction.
Even so, the FDA is yet to approve the method as it consists of several risk factors like:
- Pain during erection
- Penile skin infection
And, if you ask, who is the right candidate for shockwave therapy? Then, the answer is men who are not responding positively to other treatments.
However, for shockwave therapy’s cost, you can expect the treatment to be between $400 and $500, while in some estimates, it even hit a whopping $2000!
And one thing to remember is that these costs may not be covered by your insurance provider.
Natural alternatives that can help you
We understand that the cost of shockwave therapy may be out of budget for a few people, especially when the health insurance does not cover the charges. And that is why we have better alternatives for you.
Not just any alternatives, but better, natural, and more effective ones. Natural erection pills work like wonder.
They help you overcome erectile dysfunction in no time and allow you to experience improved sexual performance. However, that is not it!
The following are some of the main reasons why you must get yourself some natural erection pills for erectile dysfunction:
- These pills are generally cheaper than other device-less treatment options.
- Natural erection pills are made up of natural ingredients. Thanks to this, you will never be affected by filthy side effects. Plus, it will protect your organs from any type of damage.
- Erection pills will enhance your libido and increase your blood flow, allowing you to achieve a rock-hard erection for hours.
Natural erections pills are the best choice, but you need to purchase the market-toppers for real results. Don’t know where to begin from? Check out the following:
- Max Performer
- Vigrx Plus
- Eron Plus
Even though shockwave therapy is pretty effective, the experts have not yet approved it as a general treatment for erectile dysfunction. However, it may be very expensive for some people.
Also, this is yet to become a standardized treatment and therefore not covered by your insurance company.
This is why, instead of shockwave therapy, you must try natural erection pills like Eron Plus, Max Performer, etc. Atleast you don’t have to worry about side effects!