Do you know that 30% of the male population struggle to hold their semen release?
If you’re are one among them, then don’t worry.
We are introducing you to four of the best premature ejaculation pills & sprays.
Premature ejaculation 1 is a clinical disorder characterized by the early release of semen soon into intercourse, and it is very common in men, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Even though the issue is a fun-killer, you can tackle it with the help of herbal supplements, like the ones we are going to discuss.
There are many treatment choices available for this problem, but nothing is as comfortable, effective, and safe as a nutraceutical supplement.
In this article, we will discuss four best premature ejaculation pills and sprays that will help you get a better erection 2, more control over semen release, and above all, helps to alleviate premature ejaculation.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Best Premature Ejaculation Pills and Sprays
- Prosolution Plus – Check Price
- VigRX Delay Spray – Check Price
- Climax Control – Check Price
- Spermax Control – Check Price
1. Prosolution Plus
ProSolution Plus is a well-designed, clinically studied, and metabolically superior premature ejaculation pill, which can also help you boost sexual performance.
Manufactured and marketed by Leading Edge Health, the parent company is well-known in the supplement world.
This pill can precisely help you prevent the early release semen and also to impart good control over the ejaculation as well.
In a clinical study conducted by internal researchers, around 64% of the test subjects had a complete reversal of premature ejaculation in less than 8 weeks of regular use.
According to the report, 67% of subjects had improved erectile function, and 48% of users experienced an overall improvement in the quality of sex.
The major ingredients that make up this supplement include Tribulus terrestris, Ashwagandha 3, Asparagus, Mucuna, Asphaltum, and Curculigo orchioides.
Regarding safety, this product comes from a cGMP approved facility following guidelines set by agencies like FDA and CE.
Pros and cons
- One of the clinically proven and scientifically analyzed premature ejaculation pills with medical-grade ingredients in its formulation.
- According to internal studies, 78% of users were fully satisfied with this product, and 64% of users having a complete reversal of premature ejaculation.
- Prosolution Plus is approved and endorsed by various medical practitioners and researchers.
- The parent company Leading Edge Health is a market giant and one of the top-rated nutraceutical supplement manufacturers.
- You would get 67 days of money back if the product didn’t fulfill your expectation.
- This product is more of an overall sexual performance enhancer than a focused premature ejaculation pill. But packs in enough power to get the job done.
- You can’t buy the original product from any mortar & brick store. The sale is limited to the online store page.
Discover more: Read full Prosolution Plus review here
2. VigRX Delay Spray
VigRX Delay Spray is an innovative water-based spray to prevent premature ejaculation without the need for taking any pills or using any devices.
Completely convenient, easy-to-use, long-lasting, and an ultra-performing way to boost your erection and gain more control over semen release.
This product is another wonder from Leading Edge Health based in Canada, and a spray-based formulation made them stand out from the crowd.
Since the product is applied on the surface and the fact that you don’t have to ingest anything makes it much more secure and side-effects-free.
The major ingredients are medical-grade products like Propylene Glycol, Benzocaine, Licorice, Cinnamon, Panax Ginseng 4, Citric Acid, MACA, etc.
The benzocaine is a mild anaesthetic agent that helps your penis muscles relax and makes it less sensitive to stimulus.
At the same time, the vasodilation property of the spray will enhance the blood flow into the penis.
Not just that, the formulation helps to regulate your libido and prevents sudden outbursts, thus stopping premature ejaculation from happening.
Pros and cons
- An easy-to-use, convenient, safe, and fast-acting solution for premature ejaculation.
- Since used on the surface, you don’t have to worry about side-effects or other safety concerns.
- It just takes 10 minutes to see the full power of this spray and disseminates naturally.
- The orgasm is heightened, and you get intense pleasure in the climax with VigRX spray.
- The price tag is pocket-friendly and offers more value for money when compared to premature ejaculation pills.
- There is a 67-days money-back guarantee for unsatisfied users.
- The effects are only retained for a few hours. Therefore, you might want to use it each and every time you engage in sex.
- Again, the availability outside the official store page is a downside.
3. Climax Control
Climax Control is a systematic premature ejaculation pill, that will help you stay longer in bed without releasing semen until you reach a proper climax.
The technique here is to purposefully delay the release, at the same time the vigor is heightened.
Thus, towards the climax, you could enjoy a more prolonged orgasm and increase the volume of ejaculation load.
Vasodilation or widening of blood vessels happens when you use this supplement, and as a result, the blood flow into the penis is increased.
According to the manufacturers, you could get anywhere from 20 ~ 30 minutes of minimum bed-time, and some users even managed to delay the release for 45 minutes.
The formulation not only works on the physical side but helps to regulate the serotonin 5 levels in the brain to prevent hyperexcitation (leads to faster ejaculation) when you are engaging in sex.
The manufacturers recommend taking two pills a day for 3 months minimum.
If everything works correctly, the onset of effects will show up in just 1 week.
Pros and cons
- One of the fast-acting premature ejaculation pills, with general sexual performance boosting capabilities.
- 30 minutes of bed-time according to the manufacturer, but users have reported it could even go 45 minutes.
- Herbal product with zero side-effects, and the formulation is subjected to clinical studies before releasing.
- Apart from preventing premature ejaculation, you could see libido boost, sharpened orgasm, increased vigor, and improved semen quality.
- You don’t need a doctor’s prescription to buy and use this product.
- Unlike other premature ejaculation pills, there is no money-back guarantee offered by Climax Control. Instead, you get a standard 14-day return policy.
- The testosterone boosting capability of this product is slightly on the weaker side.
4. Spermax Control
One of the best offerings from TWC Holdings LLC and this premature ejaculation pill Spermax Control could help you tackle your bedroom problems.
Yes, even though this is a premature ejaculation pill, the extended perks of using this product make it a sexual booster as well.
Obviously, the primary activity of the pill is to control the release of semen by helping you regulate penis muscles.
Not just that, some of the ingredients have anti-oxidant activity, and as a result, the sperm quality and count are significantly increased.
Ingredients like Ashwagandha, Asian ginseng, Brazilian ginseng, and Oats can stimulate the seminal vesicles and prostate to hike semen production.
There is a humongous 18 ingredients long formulation, which will help you not only take care of ejaculation but boosting libido, improving erection, and getting the peak pleasure.
Users have reported 30 minutes of bed-time with this product, and over time if you continue using it, you might even get an hour.
Pros and cons
- One of the best premature ejaculation pills with superior libido-boosting, orgasm tuning, and erection-enhancing capabilities.
- Spermax can also be a great volume booster apart from being a premature ejaculation pill.
- There are 18 top-rated ingredients in the product, which helps in supplementing all vital nutrients needed for sexual metabolism.
- Clinically and scientifically studied product with years of reputation and customer trust.
- The price tag is pocket friendly, and there is also provision for getting a free bottle.
- There is no money-back guarantee offered by this supplement. However, you will get a 14-days standard return policy.
- None of the scientific data are published on the product website. You will have to go to the parent company’s website to dig it up.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do premature ejaculation pills and sprays work?
This is a class of product that falls under nutraceutical supplements, which means they are made by combining organic ingredients in its raw form.
One reason for premature ejaculation, impotence, and other sexual problems is the lack of proper nutrients in the system, which leads to improvisations in the metabolism.
These improvisations might be the reason why some people ejaculate faster as soon as they get aroused.
What premature ejaculation pills or sprays does is to supplement all necessary vital nutrients for the system to work correctly and thus gives the penis muscles ability to regulate semen release according to your will.
Are premature ejaculation pills and sprays safe?
These products are 100% safe and scientifically studied to eliminate any unwanted risks associated with them.
Firstly, a team of experts will discuss potential ingredients with the support of independent research studies.
Secondly, they create a formulation plan based on the standard herbal supplement manufacturing practice.
Thirdly, the plan gets materialized in a laboratory and goes for scientific studies regarding its efficacy, safety, and effects.
In the final stage, the product is clinically studied in a larger group of volunteers and assessed for its effects.
Who should buy premature ejaculation pills and sprays?
All those of you who find it hard to hold your ejaculation when aroused can get hold of premature ejaculation products to combat it.
There is medical help available, but the majority of patients would find it embarrassing to communicate their sexual problems to a third person.
So, if you are in such a spot, then these safe herbal pills and sprays are the best bet.
In fact, they work, sometimes far better than therapeutic drugs and invasive surgical procedures.
But always keep in mind that the effects vary from person to person.
So trim down our expectations and set it to the minimum.
What are the results that you can expect after using premature ejaculation pills and sprays?
The immediate result would vary depending on the intensity of your sexual problem.
Still, it is safe to say that you can see the first set of results arrive within 2- 4 weeks of regular use, and you would find it comparably easier to hold your semen release.
This is where sprays are superior, which can give complete control over ejaculation from the very first use, and it just takes a few minutes for them to get activated.
The only downside is that the results are not permanent.
When you continue using pills for a longer duration, you can see an improved libido, stronger vigor, a more sharpened orgasm, and a rigid erection.
Are these results permanent?
It depends on two factors.
The intensity of your sexual problems and the mode of administration of the supplement.
If premature ejaculation is caused due to a simple problem and if you use the supplements correctly as recommended by the manufacturer, then the results will likely stay.
Pills offer more permanent solutions, while sprays provide a faster solution.
If you take a premature ejaculation pill for an extended period, overtime, you would improve your ejaculation holding capability.
Sprays, on the other hand, are meant for an immediate result, whose effect would likely dissipate in just a few hours after the use.
What are the ingredients that you should look for in premature ejaculation pills and sprays?
When it comes to premature ejaculation pills, the first and foremost requirement is to help you regulate the brain signaling that controls your libido and ejaculation.
Ingredients like Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Saffron, etc. help you from within.
The second requirement is to help you control the biophysics of ejaculation for which you need good control over your penis muscles.
Nitric oxide activity is essential, and components like L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Lysine, etc. will help you with it.
The testosterone hike is also focused on this category of pills, and having ingredients like Tribulus terrestris, Horny goat weed, Saw palmetto, etc. are added benefits.
Do premature ejaculation pills and sprays cause any side effects?
Side-effects are classified as unwanted or unsupervised secondary metabolic reactions triggered by a drug or a product.
Luckily, products of our interest are mostly nutraceutical herbal ingredients, and the best part is that the ingredients are used directly in its raw form.
This means premature ejaculation pills and sprays like the one mentioned on our list lacks a strong chemical component to trigger any unwanted reaction.
All they do is to supplement the working of the penis and its associated sexual features to grant you pleasure.
The only exception here is with sprays, which might use mild anesthetics and some chemical compounds as well.
But the good news is that they are used only on the surface (on the skin).
Plus, each brand invests a lot into R&D in order to make these products safe and side-effect-free.
What are the benefits of using premature ejaculation pills and sprays?
Undoubtedly, there are many benefits to using an herbal supplement to tackle ejaculation related problems.
Firstly, there are no adverse health effects to concern you after using these products.
Second, since these are herbal products, you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to procure and use it.
Most of the premature ejaculation supplements play a dual role.
One as an ejaculation delaying aid, and another as a sexual performance booster.
You could enjoy lots of perks like increased sexual stamina, sharpened libido, intense orgasm, long-lasting vigor, rock-hard erection, etc.
What are the other methods to improve your sexual health?
This is very important.
Because if you don’t make conscious efforts to improve our sexual health, problems like premature ejaculation will pop-up in the future.
The best remedy is to use a herbal supplement to boost your overall health, which might overtime prevent sexual misfortunes from occurring.
Focus on a healthy diet rich in fruits and veggies.
Testosterone biosynthesis is a vitamin & mineral intense process.
Fruits (orange, lichi, guava, strawberry, grapes), nuts (groundnut, cashews, almonds), meat (oyster, beef, crab), fish (salmon, tuna), etc. favor testosterone production.
Eliminating stress from your life is one of the crucial steps you can take to ensure a happy sex life.
Practice yoga, do meditation, exercise, or get involved in some physical activities to reduce stress levels.
- Semans, James. “Premature ejaculation.” Southern Medical Journal 49.4 (1956): 353-357. https://insights.ovid.com/smeda/195604000/00007611-195604000-00008
- Andersson, Karl-Erik, and Gorm Wagner. “Physiology of penile erection.” Physiological reviews 75.1 (1995): 191-236. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.52
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An overview on ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 8.5S (2011). https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/67963
- Coleman, C. I., J. H. Hebert, and P. Reddy. “The effects of Panax ginseng on quality of life.” Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 28.1 (2003): 5-15. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1046/j.1365-2710.2003.00467.x
- Bogdanski, Donald F., et al. “Identification and assay of serotonin in brain.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 117.1 (1956): 82-88. http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/117/1/82.short