- Erectile dysfunction (ED) in the 30s can be caused by psychological factors like anxiety, depression, and relationship problems, as well as physical factors like a sedentary lifestyle and obesity.
- To prevent ED in the 30s, change your lifestyle by exercising regularly, eating a nutritious diet, quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, and getting 6-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Consider taking high-quality, organic erection pills or supplements such as Male Extra, Max Performer, and VigRX Plus to support erection health alongside adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Horror films are freaky, but when your organ turns from your peak sex life, it surely gets freakier. One of the main reasons why you may feel so is due to erectile dysfunction (ED). But what is erectile dysfunction anyway?
Well, in simple words, when you begin to face hardship while keeping your penis erected for a long time, it means you suffer from ED.
But, if you ask how common is erectile dysfunction in the 30s, then the answer is pretty common. In this article, we will unlock all the reasons behind erectile dysfunction in the 30s and the best ways to prevent it.
What causes erectile dysfunction in the 30s?
It is mostly because of physical or psychological problems when you begin to experience erectile dysfunction in your 30s. Can’t connect yet? Well, see if you can relate to the following causes that lead to erectile dysfunction in your 30s:
The psychological causes of erectile dysfunction in the 30s
- You suffer from anxiety and depression.
- The relationship problems between you and your close ones, especially your partner.
The physical causes of erectile dysfunction in the 30s
- One of the biggest reasons you may experience erectile dysfunction in your 30s is your sedentary lifestyle. In fact, according to a study, men under 40 experienced erectile dysfunction due to their inactive lifestyle.
- If you are obese, you may be prone to erectile dysfunction in your 30s. That is because obesity promotes high cholesterol, diabetes, heart problems, etc.
How prevent the risk of erectile dysfunction in the 30s?
The best part about erectile dysfunction in men is that it is not at all permanent. Yes, that is one great relief; however, it does not come for free. To not experience erectile dysfunction in your 30s, you need to follow these:
Change your lifestyle
The most important part is to convert your lazy, toxin-filled lifestyle into an active, healthier one. You need to exercise on a regular basis as well as quit smoking. Besides that, you must provide your body with the most nutritious diet and remove alcohol from your routine.
Get some sleep
Obviously, everyone sleeps, but sleeping only for a few hours daily will ruin your health for the worse. For example, to prevent erectile dysfunction, you need at least 6-8 hours of sleep.
Supplements for erection health
If you feel helpless and do not know what to do, then you need an erection pill!
An erection pill is an organic supplement that helps you enjoy your erection for longer. This is because they allow your body to increase the right amount of blood in your penis.
However, you need to ensure your erection pills are top-notch and the best in the market.
Erectile dysfunction in your 30s in common. However, to enjoy your sex life, you must take care of your overall sexual health.
That is why you must prevent all the factors that may harm your erection. Some of the lifestyle changes are a welcoming move, but if you want to take it one step further.
Nutraceutical supplements like Male Extra, Max Performer, VigRX Plus, etc. can help boost your erection without hampering any other functions.