- Accutane (isotretinoin) is a prescription medication used to treat severe acne, but it has been shown to have sexual dysfunction side effects such as erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, genital numbness and tingling.
- Accutane has not been shown to have a negative effect on fertility, but it is possible that the sexual adverse effects will continue even after the patient has stopped taking the medication.
- To combat testosterone fluctuation while using Accutane, natural, herb-based testosterone boosters such as Testogen, Testolan, and Testofuel can be used to increase healthy testosterone levels and improve overall health and wellness.
Accutane (isotretinoin) is a prescription medication used to treat severe acne.
In a routine EU evaluation, it was discovered that individuals taking isotretinoin had experienced sexual dysfunction side effects, like erectile dysfunction & decreased libido, as well as other problems.
A possible cause for this impact could be a decrease in testosterone levels in the bloodstream.
Accutane has been shown to have a beneficial effect on sperm quality.
Since the levels of hormones did not vary considerably, it is possible that the favorable effect of Accutane is not due to the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis but rather due to the regenerative & proliferative effects of the drug on the testicles themselves.
Let’s have a look at how Accutane impacts the levels of testosterone.
Does Accutane lower the T-levels?
Accutane doesn’t appear to have any negative effects on fertility. Scientists, on the other hand, have discovered a correlation between Accutane & sexual adverse effects, such as:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of sexual desire
- Genital numbness and tingling
A few of the long-term negative effects of Accutane may continue to manifest themselves even after the patient has stopped taking the medication.
There is a possibility that these will result in long-term consequences such as scarring, eyesight loss, or internal organ damage.
Some persons experienced sexual adverse effects that appeared or became much worse after they stopped taking their medication.
How to combat testosterone fluctuation while using Accutane?
The easiest and safest way to do this is by employing natural, herb-based testosterone boosters.
Three of the most popular nutraceutical testosterone supplements are Testogen, Testolan, and Testofuel. These are one of the best choices because it allows you to turn the clock back on your levels of testosterone and recover control of your life.
In addition, their recipe has been thoroughly examined, the quantities they propose have previously been shown beneficial, and all of the ingredients are completely safe and natural, so there is no need for a prescription to use them.
Using natural ingredients, you can help to support the output of luteinizing hormone, thereby increasing healthy testosterone levels for
- Quick weight loss
- Bigger muscle gains,
- Increase energy & reinvigorate your sexual drive
- Boosting existing T levels
- Improving the cognitive ability
- An increase in metabolism that results in quick burning of fat.
So we get to know that Accutane has side effects. They can result in lowering the testosterone and can cause infertility.
Stoping Accutane may not be a choice for you, but combating its side effects can be done effectively done using testosterone supplements.
And if you are the one who has faced serious testosterone issues after taking Accutane, then with natural testosterone supplements, you can save yourself from infertility and low T-levels.