Want to perform like a rock star in bed?
Then this Libido Max review is just the thing for you.
Libido is that sexual drive that gives you arousal to engage in sex with your partner.
Most men experience about 11 erections per day 1, which is caused by your libido.
However, depending on a plethora of factors, the depth of your libido could vary, which is why you need something like Libido Max.
Men who hit their 40’s would often face a decline in their sexual vigor due to a decrease in the level of testosterone.
There are several supplements available to make you feel like your 20’s even when you are 60+ years old.
We are discussing one such magic product, and in this Libido Max review, you will learn things like its working, scientific validity, safety, ingredients, etc.
So, without further ado, let us start with the review.
Read also: Best Pills To Get Rid Of Erection Problems
What exactly is Libido Max?
Libido Max is a libido booster from the house of Applied Nutrition based in California, USA.
This brand has two different products to boost men’s sexual performance, namely, Power Extending Formula, & Nitric Oxide Performance Booster.
They also sell a libido booster for women as well.
Sometimes people combine both products form Libido Max to give a jump start on the bed.
These pills work internally on your metabolism to make you a superhuman in bed.
With the supercharged libido given by Libido Max, you will have enough stamina and sexual vigor to give your partner a satisfying sex life.
Unlike other manufacturers, Libido Max is branded and sold through popular Walgreen.com, which one reason behind their success.
If you use this product, you will have the following benefits:
- Supercharged libido with long-lasting stamina.
- Frequent sexual thoughts to enhances your urge.
- Rock hard erection with a slight increase in penis size.
- Improved blood flow to the penis.
- Increased ejaculation volume on long term use.
How does Libido Max work?
Libido Max is a potent combination of herbal ingredients that have been long used in the field of traditional medicine to treat various sexual disorders.
Scientists and doctors combined these components into the Libido-Max Power Extending Formula to benefit men of all ages irrespective of their sexual problems.
This supplement is a combination of classic aphrodisiac agents that will work on several neurotransmitters to give you the ultimate orgasm and pleasure in bed.
This product can increase testosterone bioavailability & biosynthesis, which benefits your vigor, erection, and overall performance.
L-citrulline and L-Arginine in the Nitric Oxide Performance Booster are readily converted to nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels relax, thus expanding beyond the limit to accommodate increased blood flow.
So speaking broadly, it is by increasing the testosterone production, regulating certain neurotransmitters, and using nitric oxide activity is how Libido Max supplement works.
How to use Libido Max?
Libido Max Power Extending Formula comes in a bottle of 30 capsules, while you can also get a 75-capsules bottle as well.
If you are using it as a dietary supplement for your general sexual well-being, take one to four capsules a day for maximum benefits.
If you are taking more than one capsule, split it throughout the day, preferably before each meal, or take two in the morning and two at night.
Power Extending Formula can be used to jump-start in bed, for which you should take four capsules in one go, at least one hour before the intercourse.
Libido Max Nitric Oxide Performance Booster has to be taken one hour before the physical intercourse.
You can take up to 4 capsules a day in one go, one hour before intercourse.
Make sure that the daily dose doesn’t cross four capsules.
Use water or fruit juice to consume the tablets, and do not use alcohol or carbonated beverages to ingest the pills.
Is Libido Max safe and is it scientifically proven?
First of all, if a product gets listed on the Walgreen website, it is a green signal.
Walgreen is a reputed pharmacy store chain spread across the globe.
Libido Max is a well-concocted product made by combining several herbal ingredients of top-notch quality.
From ingredient selection until sales, Libido Max undergoes stringent quality controls to make sure that their customers get the best product.
There are a lot of independent studies available on each ingredient used in this product.
You can google it, and you would land on hundreds of studies about each of the components.
Libido Max combines these ingredients in a secret proportion and conducts clinical analysis to ensure it is safe & effective in humans.
They have even undergone strict evaluation by state testing authorities before reaching the Walgreen list.
From several Libido Max reviews, it is clear that this product is scientifically proven, which can be used without too much of safety concerns.
Libido Max ingredients
This plant-based supplement covers almost all popular aphrodisiac and sexual booster medicinal plants in their ingredient list.
Let us explore some of it:
A classic aphrodisiac herb whose root is used to increase the libido in men 2.
Popularly known as ‘horny goat weed,’ this product contains a flavonoid that can stimulate the sensory nerves on genitals.
This compound is essential for cell health, prevents erectile dysfunction, and helps in boosting the libido as well.
An excellent testosterone booster that helps in increasing the biosynthesis of t-hormone 3.
A precursor of nitric oxide, that boosts the erection by relaxing the walls of blood vessels for increased blood flow.
Another amino acid in the list that helps in increasing the nitric oxide activity 4.
This amino acid helps in regulating the levels of dopamine to increase sexual vigor in men.
Certain components in ginger extract could help in increasing the bioavailability of free-testosterone.
This is a component extracted from pepper, which can boost the absorption of capsule contents into the bloodstream5.
A pivotal metabolic agent which can improve the mental alertness, concentration and helps you stay put your 100% in sex.
Libido Max side effects
This is an herbal supplement, and for that reason, the side effects are usually not a problem for Libido Max.
They can be used by any person above the legal age and don’t even require a doctor’s prescription to procure this supplement.
However, a specific component in the Libido Max is alleged to cause congenital disabilities, but conclusive evidence is yet to arrive.
Apart from this, Libido Max is safe for boosting your sexual performance.
People with high blood pressure are recommended to consult their physicians before using the Nitric Oxide Performance Booster.
Due to the herbal nature, these products are generally harmless, and only on rare occasions do they make any problem.
Libido Max reviews
Libido Max often gets a good review in the online web stores.
They are rated with 3.9 stars out of 5 on the Walgreen store page.
Let us see some of the reviews posted by genuine buyers.
Crampie88 posted on the Walgreen page as:
Love this product. I have purchased a few times and can tell the difference. My wood stays after I get off. Witch is amazing; I have so much come my wife loves it because she knows I am ready. The results are incredible and will continue to use.
Wow! Had me harder the termite teeth. I take 3 an hour before, me and my wife get down and BOOM! I’m off to the races.
Kevin57 posted as:
Not enough. A two-week supply is not enough time to find out if any product works.
Libido Max: prices & where to buy it
You should buy this product from the official website: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/productlist/N=305242.
Comes in three purchase option.
- Libido Max Power Extending Formula (30 pills): $9.99 ($0.33/ capsule).
- Libido Max Nitric Oxide Booster (30 pills): $9.99 ($0.33/ capsule).
- Libido Max Power Extending Formula (75 pills): $27.99 ($0.37/capsule).
- The official purchase of Libido Max products is made through the Walgreen e-commerce website or outlets.
- Offers and discounts are as per the Walgreen policy.
- Earn reward points when you purchase from Walgreen.
- Shipping is free in the US & Canada if the order is less than 20 pounds.
- Standard shipping charges apply to other countries.
- Overnight & expedited shipping available on extra charges.
- The packaging is done with a custom Walgreen box without disclosing the contents.
- Accepts all major credit cards/debit cards.
- You can avail express checkout with PayPal.
- The payment portal is 256-bit encrypted.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, there is a 30 days return policy for unsatisfied users, through which you can get your money back.
You will get a 100% refund, excluding any shipping charges incurred.
All you have to do is request a return through the Walgreen website.
You can ship the product or take it to the nearest Walgreen store to complete the return.
Libido Max pros & cons
- Sold through the reputed Walgreen outlets and online store. (not many sexual performance boosters are sold through mortar and brick stores.)
- All ingredients are organic in nature and plant-based.
- The libido is boosted, orgasm is heightened, and sex becomes more pleasurable.
- You don’t need a doctor’s consultation or prescription to procure and use this product.
- No steroids or harmful chemicals are used in this product.
- The price tag is cheap and affordable
- A 30-days return policy is available (as per Walgreen policy).
- It takes more than 2 -3 bottles of use to see the full benefits of this product in the long term.
- Only 30 capsules come in one bottle (or else you have to purchase 75 capsule pack).
Libido Max review: conclusions
This Libido Max review has given a broad overview of the product and what it could do.
Without wasting a moment, rush to the nearest Walgreen outlet or order online to enjoy the benefits of pills on the bed.
When you hike your sexual performance, it’s your partner as well who is also mutually getting benefited.
Sidetrack all your concerns, worries, and doubts. Just use this product and see the change for yourself.
Read more: Viril X Review: Is It Worth To Buy?
- Gonzales, Gustavo F., et al. “Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” andrologia 34.6 (2002): 367-372. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1439-0272.2002.00519.x
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An overview on ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 8.5S (2011). https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/67963
- Scibona, M., et al. “L-arginine and male infertility.” Minerva urologica e nefrologica= The Italian journal of urology and nephrology 46.4 (1994): 251-253. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/7701414
- Javaid, Nadia. “BioPerine, Absorption & Bioavailability.” https://lionedgenutrition.com/bioperine-absorption-bioavailability/