Most bodybuilders might have dreamt of a magic ‘buff-up potion’ that turns your saggy and unappealing load of flesh into a fine carving of strength and beauty.
Though such potions are fantasy, in real life there is something that comes close to this, and it’s none other than our testosterone.
Yes, as you all might be thinking, “we all have testosterone, but why aren’t we getting Arnold like muscles?”
Well, the answer lies in two parts:
- You might need a physical stimulus to activate muscles and improve strength.
- Testosterone, a lot of it.
TestRX is one perfect companion packing enough TNT to bomb your entire body with testosterone1.
Knowing something in deep is the duty of a vigilant buyer, and this TestRX review will give a broader overview of this testosterone tonic to help you with decision making.
Table of Contents
What exactly is TestRX?
TestRX is a brand new testosterone booster supplement made from natural herbal ingredients, targeting physically active people, especially males.
Low testosterone levels are prevalent among many males, and one of the major reason shall be cited to an unhealthy lifestyle, obesity, eating habits, poor sleep, and ‘n’ other reasons.
At the same time, physically active personals might also take an extra shot of testosterone boosters2 to pump the levels slightly up, giving an added grip on performance.
TestRX is a carefully designed organic supplement that helps people achieve the testosterone hike in the most natural method possible.
Upon using TestRX, some of the noticeable changes that might occur includes:
- Improved bulk of muscle.
- Rock hard texture.
- Proper grooving of cuttings.
- Increased stamina and strength.
- Blood circulation is enhanced.
- Fat trimming and cholesterol dip.
- Faster recovery after physical exhaustion.
- Improved sexual desire.
How does TestRX work?
TestRX is classified as a male enhancement supplement, which means the product takes part in boosting testosterone anabolism.
The formulation helps in more biosynthesis of the t-hormone, which takes part in many of the activities, of which one significant role is the muscle building.
When you lift a weight or give stress to a muscle, there occur micro-tears to the tissue, and a repair is immediately required post-workout.
Testosterone is recruited to bind with androgen receptors in the muscle tissue which boost the protein synthesis, thereby by helping with recovery
This cycle of repair and tearing takes place in synchrony with the help of protein synthesis and testosterone amplification, which overtime sculpt a stone figure out of you.
There are many studies showing the effect of testosterone as an anabolic skeletal muscle agent as well.
Also, testosterone is the key molecule that boosts your libido by taking part in brain signaling process.
How to use TestRX?
One pack of TestRX has 120 capsules, which manufacturers recommend for a month.
Usually, 4 tablets are the gold standard in testosterone supplement; however, it is all up to the user to decide the dosage or get an expert opinion.
For the best result take 4 pills a day, preferably in 4 different time frames throughout the day before food.
Ingredients are best absorbed when taken with water at least 20 minutes before your meal so that pills are absorbed readily along with food.
It is recommended not to use more than 4 capsules a day.
Since the product has no therapeutic application, TestRX doesn’t treat conditions like hypogonadism; however, one is free to take it as a supplement to boost testosterone levels to normal.
Is TestRX safe?
TestRX is a 100% organic herbal supplement made under the highest standards and stringent policies.
By default, you shouldn’t have any problem using TestRX.
Since the product is classified as a supplement, you can procure it and use it without a doctor’s prescription.
Unlike an androgenic steroid or testosterone esters, TestRX does not add testosterone directly in your metabolism, instead, helps the machinery to boost the production by supplying enough raw material.
Also, this product doesn’t carry any synthetic compounds or API (active pharmaceutical ingredient), thus not creating a homeostatic imbalance.
However, it is always better to consult your doctor, especially if you have a previous history of any medical issues.
TestRX packs a unique combination of essential compounds in the right dosage that helps your body to synthesize testosterone.
Major ingredients include:
The best bet with TestRX is that all these key ingredients are mixed in the optimal amount to yield the best performance.
The formula is designed after years of research and based on numerous independent studies.
Adding comfort to buyers is the fact that TestRX is manufactured in a state of the art cGMP facility in the USA.
TestRX side effects
Side effects for any supplements or medicine occur when an unforeseen reaction happens due to a specific bodily process, allergy, or medical condition that the user has.
TestRX is very less likely to cause any side effects due to two reasons:
- It is made from herbal extracts that are 100% organic and found in our daily diet.
- The formulation is made after a good amount of research.
None of the customers so far reported any serious side effects with TestRX, however some of the commonly found issues with any testosterone booster like hair loss and acne might occur in some cases.
TestRX is manufactured under high-quality standards in a cGMP in the USA, giving an extra reinforcement for its users.
It is always recommended to consult a doctor before using TestRX if you have any previous medical conditions, heart diseases, strokes, allergies or under medication.
TestRX is one of the most used and popular gym grade testosterone booster in the market with a whopping 96% customer satisfaction index.
It rates a 4.2/5 across various bodybuilding forums and 4.0/5 in online shopping websites.
Majority of TestRX customers are either bodybuilders or sports personnel looking for natural performance boosting.
Some of the notable reviews and testimonials are below:
Ray (29) is a professional bodybuilder:
I have been doing weight training since college. Initially, I noticed my muscles are going bulky without any grooves and cuttings making me look like a blown balloon. Excess fat in my diet was the culprit. Then I started taking TestRX that I got on a promotional offer from my gym and saw how my body was getting toned. Biceps really got a 1/2 cutting after 2 months of using this capsule and over time I developed good lat muscles and hamstrings. I would give a 5 start for TestRX.
I’m a beginner in bodybuilding and follow the calisthenics routine. Initially, I found it really difficult to nab enough juice for my activities or else has to rely on a monster diet full of veggies. After a bit of googling, I landed on ‘Testosterone’ and it’s good doing in performance enhancement. The most frequent name I hear with testosterone was TestRX and without a second thought started using it. Guess what? In a month’s time I got into the best shape I can and still, I’m using it. Go for it lad.
TestRX: price & where to buy it
You should buy this product from the official website: www.testrx.com.
There are 6 purchase options with TestRX.
6 month supply: $339.95 (save $80) – (Free shipping)
5 month supply: $299.95 (save $50)
4 month supply: $239.95 (save $40)
3 month supply: $179.95 (save $30)
2 month supply: $129.95 (save $ 10)
1 month supply: $69.95
- Worldwide shipping available at $12.99.
- All major cards are accepted and a choice for PayPal.
- You can place an order by fax, phone or mail as well.
- One time promo code is available if you purchase from the official website.
- 67 days of risk-free cash policy is available.
TestRX pros & cons
- 100% safe and efficient as per certified users.
- Very popular among bodybuilders.
- It is made from herbal extracts.
- TestRX contains ZMA, which is a great recipe for testosterone boosting and stamina enhancement.
- 67 days money-back guarantee to protect customer satisfaction.
- Might take a month or more for proper results to be out.
- Costly without any offer.
TestRX review: conclusions
TestRX is without a second thought is one among the best T-boosters that you can get hold of.
You can see the success rate of this product with your own eyes; all you have to do is simply run through comments and reviews by fellow users.
The price might be a bit on the costlier side; however, the quality always comes with a good price tag.
If building muscle is your ultimate priority, then TestRX is a great companion to be used with other supplements.
Highlighting the manufacturer’s customer privilege policies is their 67 days risk-free money back guarantee and if you aren’t happy with the product, re-seal it, send back and get back the money, period.
Product Name: TestRX
Product Description: TestRX is a 100% natural rocket fuel that comes with a special formula, which boosts your testosterone levels, so you can enjoy your bigger muscles and superior athletic ability.
- Brown, Gregory A., Matthew Vukovich, and Douglas S. King. “Testosterone prohormone supplements.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 38.8 (2006): 1451-1461. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_King2/publication/6899296_Testosterone_Prohormone_Supplements/links/5a7345bc0f7e9b20d48fdb16/Testosterone-Prohormone-Supplements.pdf
- Gruenewald, David A., and Alvin M. Matsumoto. “Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risks.” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 51.1 (2003): 101-115. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1601-5215.2002.51018.x
- Wilborn, Colin D., et al. “Effects of zinc magnesium aspartate (ZMA) supplementation on training adaptations and markers of anabolism and catabolism.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 1.2 (2004): 12. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-1-2-12
- Ruby, Brent C., et al. “The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.” Amino acids 28.1 (2005): 71-76. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00726-004-0143-z
- Symes, Elizabeth K., et al. “Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat.” Journal of steroid biochemistry 20.5 (1984): 1089-1093. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022473184903480
- McBain, C. J., and M. L. Mayer. “N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor structure and function.” Physiological reviews 74.3 (1994): 723-760. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19220.127.116.113