- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a naturally occurring steroid that can be converted into testosterone or estrogen, and some studies suggest that DHEA supplementation may stimulate testosterone production. However, there are potential health risks associated with its use.
- Natural testosterone boosters like Testogen, Testolan, and TestRX may be a safer alternative to DHEA supplementation, as they can help increase energy, build muscle and strength, and are made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Due to concerns about DHEA supplements, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using them and consider safer, natural testosterone boosters instead.
It is sometimes used to enhance testosterone levels, and it is available in the supplement as dehydroepiandrosterone.
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a fatty acid compound that is naturally steroid secreted by adrenal glands and processed by the system into testosterone or other sex hormones.
The DHEA is converted to testosterone or estrogen based on the steroidogenic hormone present in the target.
But there is more to it. So now, let’s learn how DHEA is converted into testosterone?
DHEA for testosterone?
There is scientific evidence supporting the notion that taking DHEA supplementation can help you have more testosterone in your body.
Several studies have suggested that DHEA may aid in the stimulation of testosterone production and provide a variety of other benefits.
For example, some research suggests that the usage of DHEA pills may result in an increase in testosterone levels, which may improve your athletic performance.
Because of the potential health dangers associated with DHEA supplements, exercising caution when taking them for any reason is crucial.
When considering DHEA usage to raise testosterone, it’s important to consult with your healthcare professional before beginning your supplementation routine.
As an alternative, natural testosterone boosters may be worth considering because there is greater evidence to support it in the case of proven low testosterone levels.
Which testosterone boosters to choose instead of DHEA?
As mentioned above, it is better to go for dietary natural testosterone boosters rather than DHEA supplementation.
This is because the testosterone boosters like Testogen, Testolan, and TestRX are intended for men over 18 who want to naturally increase their testosterone levels.
If you’re feeling unmotivated, experiencing a decrease in sex drive, or having difficulty building muscle, these supplements can assist you in re-igniting your masculinity and being the finest version of yourself.
Do you know why you should consider natural testosterone boosters over DHEA?
- Boost Energy & Reduce Stress – These supplements provide your body with the energy it requires to go through the day, join a gym, and have enough energy left over to spend time with your family in the evening. Ingredients such as B vitamin complexes, vitamin D, & Korean Red Ginseng aid in generating energy and preventing tiredness and fatigue in the body.
- Build Muscle & Strength – When used in conjunction with a strength training plan, they can help you experience faster improvements in power and lean muscle growth. D-aspartic acid or fenugreek extract both aids in the creation of testosterone and the synthesis of protein in the body.
- 100% natural – Since the ingredients used are 100% natural and plant-based, you don’t get any side effects like anabolic steroids or DHEA supplements.
DHEA can raise your testosterone but at the expense of sacrificing your good health.
There is some concern about using the DHEA supplements for testosterone, so to be on the safer side, try to use it with caution.
On the other hand, the natural testosterone supplements not only boost t-levels but are also ideal and safe to consume and use.