Bathmate is one renowned name in the penis pump genre and they made their entry into market 13 years before with their legendary ‘Hercules’.
A few years back they rebranded ‘Hercules’ into Bathmate Hydro and till the day the legacy left by the predecessor reciprocates in the male enhancement realm.
The unique and one of a kind water based penis pump had grabbed a lot of attention in the past 13 years and as a result, there are many knock-offs for this product in the market.
Still, the true technology behind this penis pump couldn’t be copied by the copycats, thanks to the ultra-precise engineering by Bathmate biomedical engineers.
Therefore the original Bathmate Hydro pumps are still in demand and millions are sold over the world.
In this review, we shall get to know more about Bathmate Hydro7 pump, it’s working, and other benefits.
Table of Contents
- What exactly is Bathmate Hydro7?
- What are the main features of Bathmate Hydro7?
- How does Bathmate Hydro7 work?
- What results can you expect?
- Are these results permanent?
- Is Bathmate Hydro7 safe?
- Bathmate Hydro7 reviews
- Bathmate Hydro7 : price & where to buy it
- Bathmate Hydro7 money back guarantee
- Bathmate Hydro7 pros & cons
- Bathmate Hydro7 review: conclusions
What exactly is Bathmate Hydro7?
Bathmate Hydro 7 is a series of penis pump engineered, manufactured and marketed by DX products.
Unlike tenderfoots in the market, Hydro7 is a well-established product with years of improvisation and careful design changes made after thousands of customer feedbacks.
Today they Bathmate has 3 product series lineups and Hydro 7 is the entry level or beginners penis pump.
There are dual functionalities for a penis pump and none other than Bathmate had exploited this underlying advantages.
Firstly, it can be used by people suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) in order to create an artificial erection1.
Secondly, this product can be used by the general public (males) as an exercise tool for the penis which helps in size increment and improves erection quality.
Hydro 7 employs vacuum force to draw blood into the corpora cavernosa of the penis in order to create an erection2.
Water is used for creating a vacuum which has several other benefits compared to using plain air.
What are the main features of Bathmate Hydro7?
This product is the beginner edition in the Bathmate lineup still is loaded up with lots of benefits compared to other penis pumps in the market.
Some of the unrivaled features are:
- Hydro 7 can accommodate penis size ranging from 5 inches ~ 7 inches comfortably.
- For larger penis size there are other product series lineup from Bathmate.
- The gaiter bellow has a new improved design to deliver more force for faster erection.
- The construction is all made of high-quality skin grade polycarbonate plastic.
- Has three color choices for those who need a different shade of Hydro 7.
- 60 days money back guarantee.
- Gives you a stronger and sturdy erection that would last throughout the intercourse.
- Since water is being used in creating a vacuum the pressure never exceeds the safe limit.
- There is a safety valve that will ensure that you can regulate pressure manually.
- There are a wide range of accessories compatible with Hydro 7.
How does Bathmate Hydro7 work?
The underlying physics behind Hydro 7 exploits the water displacement inside a sealed space to create a vacuum.
First, the chamber is filled with water that will remove all air, followed by the insertion of the penis.
The bellows on the opening are pushed towards the pubic bone creating an airtight seal.
Gradually little bit water is pumped out using a stroking motion and proportional amount of vacuum is created in each stroke.
The vacuum will expand the blood vessel by pulling air to exterior resulting in blood rush into the penile tissue ‘corpus cavernosum’.
Penis erects when blood rushes into these tissue sacs and thereby inflating like a water balloon.
Sometimes a penis ring is worn at the root in order to slow down backflow of blood which results in the flaccid penis.
Since water is used, even distribution of vacuum pressure is possible thereby inflating the blood vessels even and uniformly throughout tissue thus ensuring a rock hard erection.
What results can you expect?
Upon using Hydro7 the user gets to notice a lot of visible changes both physically as well as psychologically.
First and foremost the intended results that you can expect is with erection quality.
Within 15 minutes of usage, you will find your penis erected to its full potential; which will go flaccid as erection goes down.
Though the quick erection is temporary there are some long term benefits using this product.
Hydro7 can be used a regular exercise tool which will help proper blood flow into the penis and doing this on a daily basis will help you increase the girth and length of the penis.
Several users have reported an average increase of 1 ~ 2 inches upon 15 weeks of usage and an average 1 ~ 1.2 inches change in the girth.
The quality of erection is another notable change where the user can sustain the erection for a longer duration up to 10 ~ 20 minutes.
Apart from that penis exercise using a pump could improve the prostate health thereby ensuring good quality semen and alleviates chances of cancer.
Are these results permanent?
The imperishability of results depend on various factors:
- Frequency of usage.
- For how long the penis pump exercise is been used.
- Genetic Factors.
- Health condition.
- Degree of ED.
Still, the increment in size achieved over a period of time usually stays even when you stop using Hydro7.
However, it is obvious that the erection that occurs during the Hydro7 usage is intended to be temporary and for repeated erection, you need to use the product repeatedly.
However, over time you would notice the reduced dependency towards penis pump in creating an erection.
For permanent and sustaining result upgrade from Hydro7 to Hydromax7 and later shifting to HydroXtreme 7 which is a guaranteed way to achieve good size and erection.
Is Bathmate Hydro7 safe?
Yes all Bathmate products are 100% safe and clinically tested by world-renowned Aspen Clinical Research, USA.
The construction is all made from high-quality skin grade polycarbonate plastic which will eliminate any chances of allergies.
A pressure valve at the tip of Hydro7 is a safety valve as well, making sure that the user has control over the vacuum build up inside the cylinder in order to prevent any unintentional injuries caused.
Since water is used, the safe pressure limit is often not exceeded plus water also reduces the requirement for lube thus saving a lot of money.
Bathmate products are recommended by a group of the medical community and millions around the world have used and using this product.
So without any concern, you can purchase this product and use it expecting the guaranteed erection and size increment.
Bathmate Hydro7 reviews
Being in the market for over a decade Bathmate became a popular name in the sexual healthcare industry.
General trend suggests Bathmate Hydro7 is the most preferred penis pump brand over any other due to its long history and years of experience in the field.
Some of the user comments are added below.
Sanjay Garg wrote on thatspersonal.com that:
What I liked most about the product was its discreet delivery. No one knows what’s inside the box unless you open it. Also, the packaging in which it was delivered was premium.
Raivis wrote on Amazon:
Absolutely satisfied with my purchase. Great packaging, and the product itself. I will just share quick one saying that, when I got into using Pumps I hesitated to spend over £20 pounds, regular pumps are not bad don’t get me wrong, but there is so much hustle involved in getting acceptable results, from cleaning to making sure its loved just perfect and nothing extra gets sucked in. Plus the time spend on sessions. Bathmate is used in water so cleaning is very convenient straight after the session, plus sessions are shorter and lot more effective, which gives me more time a day. Don’t know if worth mentioning but in the long run, you save on lube.
Mr. Smith added his comment on lovehoney.com as:
After two months, using every couple of days (I left a recovery period same as I would with weight training) I gained around 1 inch in length and a good visible increase in girth (didn’t measure!). I found it took a little practice in the shower but once I got used to using it, it’s easy enough. Now I just use it every week or so, for around 5 to 10 minutes as a workout to ‘keep in trim’. I have more sensitivity, better orgasms (stronger) and it definitely helps with stamina.
Bathmate Hydro7 : price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: www.officialhydromaxpump.com.
How much does it cost?
Bathmate Hydro7 without any accessories (suitable for penis size ranging from 5 – 7 inches): $110.00
- Hydromax series.
- HydroXtreme series.
Where to buy:
- It is always safe to purchase Bathmate products from their official website in order to prevent yourself from ending up with knock-offs.
- Or buy only from reputed e-commerce size after verifying the seller credentials.
- Add-on accessories are also available.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- All packaging is done in discreet boxes.
- No open labeling.
- Quick delivery since the packages are dispatched from worldwide distribution centers.
Bathmate Hydro7 money back guarantee
Yes, there is a money back guarantee on all Bathmate products for up to 60 days from date of purchase.
Your entire money will be refunded if you find the product not satisfactory or not up to your expectation pointing the customer care benefits of Bathmate.
However, once returned there is a restriction in making another purchase soon after.
In order to ensure the right product selection use the size guide in the website.
Bathmate Hydro7 pros & cons
- One of the best beginners penis pumps in the market.
- The 1st generation model was introduced in 2006.
- Bathmate products are improvised over the past 13 years.
- Good fan base in internet.
- Made from skin-safe plastic and rubber.
- Decent price tag.
- Clinical safety is proved by ‘Aspen Clinical Research’.
- Erection can occur in less than 20 minutes.
- Ensures rock hard erection.
- Improves the quality of erection over time.
- The best tool for penis exercise.
- Can be sued with or without water.
- Various color choices are available.
- Extended warranty can be purchased.
- If frequently used to exercise penis size can be increased by 2 inches and girth by 1 inches.
- 60 days money back policy.
- There are cheaper products with similar functionalities in the market but the quality offered by Bathmate is unparalleled.
Bathmate Hydro7 review: conclusions
Undoubtedly Hydro7 can be a great aid for people with ED, or those looking for enhancing erection.
Compared to other choices for penis enhancement like Viagra, capsule supplements, surgeries, etc. Bathmate Hydro7 is an easy, safe and effective mode to increase penis size.
The price tag is also decent but not great if you compare this product with some of the new generation penis pumps in the market.
However, the legacy and brand value could never be replaced by similar copycats.
Using water in the process makes the overall utility go high because it reduces lube usage and also helps to fine tune the vacuum pressure.
So we give it a thumbs up!
Product Name: Bathmate Hydro7
Product Description: Hydro7 is a high quality and extremely durable penis pump that is capable of transforming your penis in a matter of weeks if you smartly implement penis pumping techniques.
- Lewis, Ronald W., and R. Witherington. “External vacuum therapy for erectile dysfunction: use and results.” World journal of urology 15.1 (1997): 78-82. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01275162
- Andersson, Karl-Erik, and Gorm Wagner. “Physiology of penile erection.” Physiological reviews 75.1 (1995): 191-236. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.52
- Lue, Tom F. “Erectile dysfunction.” New England journal of medicine 342.24 (2000): 1802-1813. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM200006153422407
- Gelbard, Martin K., Frederick Dorey, and Kathleen James. “The natural history of Peyronie’s disease.” The Journal of urology 144.6 (1990): 1376-1379. https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1016/S0022-5347%2817%2939746-X