A study says 1 in 4 men experience some level of erectile dysfunction (ED) by the age of 40 with 5% of the total population having a complete ED and figures goes up as age increases.
One prominent traditional solution involves the use of certain stimulant herbs with nitric oxide activity and some current treatment modalities employ Viagra or sildenafil to address the issue.
Physiotherapy exercises, supplements, naturopathic approach, Ayurveda and some herbal remediation are been tried by people around the world but none of them had a clean result.
Today we are being introduced to a biomedical engineering marvel and it’s a penis pump by Bathmate, DX products.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is a new gen wonder product that could help you manage the ED1 or weaker erection up to a level and increase the penis size in its users.
To your surprise, penis pumps are one of the most popular, efficient, non-invasive, and working erection enhancement product.
We will have a quick Bathmate HydroXtreme7 review to introduce you towards a different but working solution for the never stopping dilemma.
What exactly is Bathmate HydroXtreme7?
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is a vacuum penis pump cum expander that helps people with erectile dysfunction to erect the penis and sustain it for a period of time.
The best part is this product is not limited to people with ED rather it can be used by the general public (male) as a penis exercise machine as well.
The working principle is simple with this device, it works by creating a vacuum inside the wearable chamber unit thus channeling more blood flow into the penis for a short duration of time.
Once the penis is fully erected the user can remove the pump and engage in sex as usual.
HydroXtreme7 uses water to create the vacuum required for penis erection2 and they are made from high-quality plastic with good ergonomics for a snug fit and efficient working.
This particular product from Bathmate is armed with a handball which improves the ease of handling compared to other models.
At ample pressure, HydroXtreme7 would erect the penis into its maximum girth and by using penis ring one could prolong the effect for a long time.
One added benefit with Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is the presence of water which will give a soothing effect and reduces friction, thus minimizing the use of lubricants.
What are the main features of Bathmate HydroXtreme7?
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 falls in the high-end category of product lineup and thus packs in a ton of features.
- Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is specifically designed to accommodate penis size ranging from 5 – 7 inches when fully erected.
- Since water is used in creating a suction/vacuum the risk of penis injury is zero.
- Comes with a handball unit for convenience and hassle-free moments.
- Unlike other models, you don’t have to manually pump the water off, instead just squeeze the handball.
- Since water displacement and vacuum created are proportional, you can achieve a quicker erection as soon the water starts to pump out.
- Available in 5 different size choices.
- Made from SkinSafe grade high-grade plastic material.
- The product is certified and clinically studied by Aspen Clinical Research.
How does Bathmate HydroXtreme7 work?
For people who aren’t familiar with penis pumps: These devices are attached airtight into the penis and a vacuum is created inside the chamber using a motor pump, water, air piston, etc.
When inside vacuum space, the lower pressure created will suck blood into penis chambers thus artificially erecting the penis.
One thing to note is that people with erectile dysfunction experience sexual surge like any other healthy human but then their penis fails to act in tandem with the surge resulting in a bedroom flop.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 helps the people with ED to create a temporary but long-lasting erection3 which helps them to complete the intercourse without tampering any of the climax or orgasm.
In HydroXtreme7 the necessary suction is created by the water-filled chamber which is snugly fitted into the penis and created an air seal.
Water is pumped out of the chamber by either using the inbuilt stroking motion or using the handball (in HydroXtreme7 models) which parallel creates a vacuum pressure and thereby erection.
Mild lubricants are sometimes used which in the most case won’t be necessary since the penis is in direct contact with water.
What results can you expect?
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is designed specifically for people experiencing mild to moderate levels of erectile dysfunction, which in fact is the most prevalent degree of ED.
The pump is inserted into the penis after filling the chamber with water, and the suction is created by pushing water out through a valve in the tip.
In Bathmate HydroXtreme7 model a handball is provided which eases off the water pumping and makes the overall experience a bliss.
Erections are often achieved very quickly since a lot of physics comes into play, thanks to engineers for carefully inculcating science.
Once the necessary vacuum is created, the penis will grow into its full size, and by then you can release the pressure using the valve and remove the pump to enjoy the rest.
HydroXtreme7 would comfortably fit a 5 ~7-inch penis without any air sealing problem.
Erections are often extended for a prolonged period of time which is good enough to last till your intercourse gets over.
Are these results permanent?
The answer is both yes and no.
Erections often stay for a few minutes and once the blood rush stops, penis goes back to the normal state.
If the user has to get another consecutive erection, he should use the pump again.
However, the good news is penis pumps have shown to improve the erectile ability over long term usage.
So using HydroXtreme7 for a long period of time would reduce your dependence on penis pumps.
Over time, the muscle will get adapted to the action or exercise it receives daily thus when you create necessary metabolical stimuli muscle will parasympathetically get ready for an erection.
So in order to get a permanent result, use the HydroXtreme7 on a frequent basis for an extended period of time until you see good results.
Is Bathmate HydroXtreme7 safe?
There are many options to tackle the weaker erection problem (especially ED) like penis pumps, chemical drugs, surgery, and physiotherapy.
Of which one of the safest choices is using a penis pump due to fact that there is no chemicals involved, no invasion, no stress, can be used anytime, can be removed easily if somethings go wrong, and more importantly cost effective.
Drugs like sildenafil, avanafil, Viagra, etc. are known to cause a lot of side effects whereas Bathmate HydroXtreme7 takes little of your time, a few ounces of water and your penis – the result is a healthy erected penis.
This versatility makes this product safe for general use and you can procure it from internet, or OTC.
However, there might be slight chances of red spots or itching which in general is not seen in HydroXtreme7 users.
The vacuum pressure created is very important and any mistake in that could lead to penis injury.
Luckily HydroXtreme7 is equipped with a pressure valve which can be opened if the vacuum is beyond safe limits.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 reviews
Bathmate is one of the most reputed brands when it comes to penis pumps and they are pioneers in introducing water based pumps.
Their Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is very popular since it falls in the range of 5 – 7 inches which is the common penis size.
Some user reviews raked from the Internet indeed points towards the product popularity,
An anonymous user wrote on beshram that:
I bought this Pump HydroXtreme7 less than 2 weeks ago, but I want to share my experience in using it. First what I like most of all – that is hand pump, because the hand pump makes pushing penis easier, not hard as without it.
Secondly it was easier for me use it with hose in bathroom and without in in the shower. Absolutely 100% that you have used with lube, and silicone ones are better. I was very careful to avoid over pumping. Because when I tried first time my balls were close to the pump and then next day there were couple of veins on my penis visible. But in whole results are good. My penis thicker and little longer.
Ryan commented on Mensreviewzone:
I have had a Bathmate for a few months now. Did I gain exclusively from using it? No permanent gains (maybe 0.5 inches but not sure yet). But, it gets 1-inch longer which lasts for 1-2 days. Is it worth the hefty price tag? Probably Yes. Will I continue using it? Yes, because it’s fun to use in the water. It’s like a kid’s toy but for big boys.
Rooster wrote on Amazon as:
A great piece of kit. The instructions are a bit fussy and obviously you do have to be in a shower or bath which is not always convenient. The item is well made and comes with a lot of extras like a towel, case etc which are not really necessary and undoubtedly adds to the price. Nevertheless highly recommended.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 : price & where to buy it
You should buy a product at official website: www.officialhydromaxpump.com.
How much does it cost?
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 (5 ~ 7 inches penis size): $299.00
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 Wide Boy (for wider girth size up to 6.5 inches): $329.00
Where to buy:
- It is always safe to purchase Bathmate products from their official website in order to prevent yourself from ending up with knock-offs.
- Or buy only from reputed e-commerce size after verifying the seller credentials.
- You’ll get an accessory kit free of cost.
- Free shipping worldwide
- All packaging is done in discreet boxes
- No open labeling
- Quick delivery since the packages are dispatched from worldwide distribution centers
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 Money Back Guarantee
Yes, there is a 60 days money back guarantee for all Bathmate product in order to uphold customer privilege.
Entire money is refunded without a quibble or question.
However, as per the surveys less than 2% people claim for a refund due to shipping issues, apart from which remaining customers are satisfied with HydroXtreme7.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 pros & cons
- 100% efficient and suggest by the medical community.
- Most recommended solution for ED.
- Moreover a good exercise for increasing penis size.
- Made from skin-safe grade high-quality plastic.
- Clinically tested and studied by Aspen Clinical Research.
- Quick erection achieved within 10 ~ 15 minutes.
- Erection can be sustained using a penis ring.
- Displaced water creates the vacuum thus never exceed safe pressure limits.
- Easy to open valve at the tip to ensure full manual control.
- Handball pumping requires little effort than stroke pumping.
- Comes in a decent package with a lot of free accessories to enhance your experience.
- Easy cleaning since all parts are ergonomically designed for water to reach.
- Extended warranty for 3,5 and 7 years available on payment.
- Though Bathmate products can work in the open air, the best results are achieved in water, so you need to spend a lot of time with water.
- The cost might be little on the higher side.
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 review: conclusions
Bathmate HydroXtreme7 is one of the best penis pumps out there in the market and without a second thought, you can purchase it and start right away.
Though the cost might be little hefty for some pockets, taking into account the fact that this product stays with you for a long time and gravity of its impact on your penis health would lure you to buy this product.
Since water is used to create suction and required vacuum, the pressure builds up proportional to displaced water which is one of the safest design compared to air.
The product comes with a handball squeezer which will help you ease the effort which otherwise has to be stroked for creating a vacuum.
If you need a quick, easy-to-use, effective, and a popular solution for your erection problem, then this is for you!
User Review( votes)
- Lue, Tom F. “Erectile dysfunction.” New England journal of medicine 342.24 (2000): 1802-1813. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM200006153422407
- Lewis, Ronald W., and R. Witherington. “External vacuum therapy for erectile dysfunction: use and results.” World journal of urology 15.1 (1997): 78-82. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01275162
- Andersson, Karl-Erik, and Gorm Wagner. “Physiology of penile erection.” Physiological reviews 75.1 (1995): 191-236. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/physrev.19126.96.36.199