- Mucuna Pruriens, a tropical leguminous species, has been found to boost testosterone levels due to its significant content of l-DOPA and its metabolites, including adrenaline and norepinephrine. This increase in dopamine levels not only enhances sexual behavior but also reduces psychological stress.
- In a study, participants experienced a significant increase in testosterone and luteinizing hormone levels and a reduction in prolactin levels after consuming 5,000 milligrams of Mucuna Pruriens seed extract daily for three months.
- If you can’t find Mucuna Pruriens, consider testosterone-boosting pills such as Testogen, Testofuel, and Prime Male, which offer benefits like increased muscle mass, bone strength, metabolism, and improved sexual well-being.
Mucuna Pruriens is indeed a leguminous species that thrives in tropical areas and produces a bean-like fruit.
In reality, this plant is being used in the production of dietary supplement products.
Even though these products are marketed under various brand names, they are essentially one of the major addons in most male fertility boosters.
Let’s find out whether Mucuna Pruriens boosts testosterone or not.
Is it true that Mucuna Pruriens boosts testosterone?
In addition to l-DOPA, M.pruriens seeds contain a significant amount of their metabolites, including the hormones adrenaline and norepinephrine.
As a result, a rise in dopamine levels in the brain successfully treated with M. pruriens may not only enhance the activity of sexual behavior but may also result in an increase in testosterone levels in the blood.
On the grounds of the facts above, it is possible to hypothesize that an increase in dopamine levels in the brain not only optimizes the secretion of hormones, such as testosterone, resulting in increased sex urges and performance improvement, but it may result in a reduction in psychological stress as well.
The mucuna-testosterone study was carried out at a university in the country of India.
Each individual received 5,000 milligrams of mucuna seed extract each day for three months, with no breaks in the regimen.
Individuals had their testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), & prolactin levels checked following the initial mucuna treatment and a few other parameters before and after the treatment.
The levels of testosterone and LH increased dramatically, while the levels of prolactin reduced significantly. This occurred across all subject groups, including both fertile and infertile men.
Testosterone levels rose by as much as 43 percent, and LH levels rose by as much as 56 percent, while prolactin levels dropped by as much as 32%.
How to increase T-levels other than Mucuna Pruriens?
If you are the one who is unable to find Mucuna Pruriens and looking out for other options, then you can try testosterone-boosting pills.
The following are some of the health advantages of using testosterone boosters:
- Support the development of physically greater muscle mass.
- Increase the strength of your bones.
- Increase the rate of metabolism.
- Improve your sexual well-being.
Which testosterone pills to buy?
The premium testosterone pills that you can purchase are:
Testosterone supplements are available in a variety of forms, including soft gels and capsules. They can be had at any time of day with water, juice, or any other beverage of one’s choosing.
Although Mucuna Pruriens comes with a series of benefits for treating male testosterone levels.
But finding the right product is a headache, but you can go with a wide range of testosterone supplements for enhanced libido, great muscle mass, and high energy, which already contains M.Pruriens.
The good thing is that you spend the same amount of money on a product that gives you more benefits than an M.Pruriens pill.