- Celery is believed to increase testosterone levels due to its high concentration of androsterone, a steroid hormone that stimulates the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, causing an increase in 1-testosterone production. It has been used as a libido booster for thousands of years.
- For those who cannot maintain a healthy diet, natural testosterone booster pills such as Prime Male, TextRX, Testogen, and Testofuel can help raise testosterone levels, reduce stress, and promote muscle growth and fat burning.
- If celery is not appealing, using testosterone booster pills that contain natural ingredients can be an effective alternative for improving t-levels and achieving desired results.
Testosterone is indeed a sex hormone that is commonly associated with males, while it is present in minute amounts in females.
Males who have low testosterone levels may experience erectile dysfunction as well as decreased bone strength and sex drive, among other symptoms.
Many men are concerned about their low testosterone levels, obviously because it is a matter of concern.
However, recently a celery juice craze has been seen, which is related to increasing T levels in men. Let’s understand it from another perspective.
How can celery increase testosterone levels?
In recent years, the consumption of celery or its juice has grown in popularity as a result of its alleged medical benefits, one of which is increased sexual health in men, according to some studies.
Some people, however, may be skeptical about whether eating celery has any benefits for their T levels.
First and foremost, it is an aphrodisiac. For many years, it was thought to be a fabrication. Recent research, on the other hand, suggests that this may not be the case.
Androsterone, a steroid hormone found in celery, stimulates the hypothalamus & pituitary gland, causing the body’s production of 1-testosterone to increase.
Non-stop libido booster celery has been used as a medication for over 3000 years, and it is still being used now.
Many media outlets report that celery is high in androsterone, resulting in elevated levels of testosterone and sexual drive in men when consumed.
How to increase T levels without following a natural diet?
If you are someone who doesn’t get enough time to consume a good & healthy diet, and this is lowering your T levels, then you must take it seriously and start consuming natural testosterone booster pills for effective results.
What are the best Testosterone pills, and are they worth it?
The testosterone boosters like Prime Male, TextRX, Testogen, Testofuel, etc., are proving their worth since they entered the market. They are hot-selling T-boosters available at a fair price.
This is how they work:
- Boost testosterone levels: Contrary to steroids, these supplements contain various natural components that work together to naturally raise testosterone production while minimizing negative effects.
- Reduce stress: Ashwagandha inhibits the production of cortisol hormone in the body, resulting in lower stress levels as well as fat burning.
- Boost the process of muscle growth and fat burning: The combined actions of the natural components in TestoPrime promote a healthy, stable flow of free testosterone that helps to accelerate fat burning & muscle growth.
Well, you must have understood how celery is related to testosterone, as every stalk contains a high concentration of androstenone and androstenol.
However, if celery isn’t your thing, then it is recommended that you take these testosterone booster pills, which are scientifically designed to assist your t-levels.
The combination of natural components contained within these products makes it simple for you to attain your goal.