- Ejaculation volume is an important parameter for male virility and fertility, and decreasing volume is common as men age. It is essential to understand the sperm count and the nutritious value of semen in male virility.
- The healthy range for ejaculation varies, with sperm count and semen volume being the two primary factors. Natural supplements, lifestyle changes, and avoiding physical stress on testicles are some ways to increase ejaculation volume and improve male fertility.
- Semen enhancement pills such as Semaxin, Volume Pills, Semenax, Spermax Control, and Maxatin are natural supplements that can help increase ejaculation volume and boost libido. Lifestyle changes such as Kegel exercises, quitting smoking and alcohol, yoga, and meditation can also have a positive impact on male fertility.
Ejaculation volume or semen volume is a critical parameter that determines the male virility & fertility.
It is very common for a man to face a decreasing volume of ejaculation as they age.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the peak levels of ejaculation are seen around 30 ~ 35 years of age, and volume reaches the lowest at 55 years of age.
One must understand that the male virility has lots of factors to be considered. First of all, it is the sperm count or the sperm density per ml of semen produced.
Next is the nutritious value of semen, which helps in the longevity of sperm cells after ejaculation. Not just that, there are more.
Luckily there are some ways to increase the semen volume and improve the sperm count, the best of which are natural semen enhancement supplements.
Here some of the best semen enhancement pills to naturally enhance the volume without any hassle.
In this article, we will see some of the ways to increase the ejaculation volume.
So, without further ado, let’s jump into the crux of the article.
What is male ejaculation made of?
In order to understand the male ejaculation, one must understand the entire process of sperm production and its mixing with semen.
A male reproductive system consists of testes, the duct system (epididymis & vas deferens), accessory glands (prostate gland and seminal vesicles), and finally, the penis.
Inside the testicles are tiny tube-like structures called seminiferous tubules that produce sperm cells upon when a male hits puberty.
These sperm from testes will mature in the epididymis throughout its journey and goes into the vas deferens.
When you get aroused by a sexual stimulus, the brain releases specific signaling molecules to initiate the mixing of these sperms with a whitish liquid (semen) from seminal vesicles and the prostate gland, thus forming the ejaculation load.
If the secretions from seminal vesicles/ prostate glands are not healthy, then it would affect male fertility.
Nonetheless, the primary factor that affects fertility is the sperm count, which has nothing to do with seminal or prostate secretion.
It has a separate set of processes that must happen correctly to contribute to male fertility.
What are the healthy levels of ejaculation in men?
Heathy level of ejaculation is actually a range, and a person can have an ejaculation load within that range to call it perfect.
According to WHO, the sperm count should be in the range of 39 million to 928 million for the person to be fertile.
At the same time, the semen can vary anywhere from 1.5ml to 7.6 ml, with a sperm concentration of 15- 259 million per ml.
The above values are just a reference, and there are more factors like progressive motility, sperm morphology, and total motility that determines fertility.
There can be a plethora of medical conditions that can lead to fluctuations in the above value, plus the diet can also considerably influence the ejaculation volume.
How to increase ejaculation volume?
Here are some of the ways to increase ejaculation volume without harming your body.
These are products made from herbal extracts and other plant products which have been traditionally used in treating male sexual disorders.
There are hundreds of ejaculation enhancer supplements, but always make sure that you buy the right product.
Here are some of the best semen enhancement pills that will help you boost virility and fertility.
- A top-class semen enhancer from the house of Key Player Limited, which contains rare ingredients like N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and astragalus extracts.
- The anti-oxidant activity of this product is very superior, which protects sperm DNA from oxidative stress.
2. Volume Pills
- This behemoth can increase the ejaculation load by up to 500% and, at the same time, delays the orgasm as well.
- Chinese herbs are the major components here, and these pills have excellent aphrodisiac properties.
- Owned by the famous Leading Edge Health from Canada, Semenax is a semen enhancer with climax boosting properties.
- Contains Swedish flower and a bunch of top-notch ingredients, this pill can give a 20% increase in semen volume with excellent libido enhancing capability.
4. Spermax Control
- An excellent ejaculation booster that gives you an exceptional level of control in the release of semen and helps to prevent premature ejaculation.
- With this product, your semen load is increased and the release can be manually delayed up to 30 minutes.
- Another monster enhancer that can increase the ejaculation load by up to 500% especially in people with hypospermia.
- This product is an all-in-one sexual enhancer which can also take care of various aspects of sexual pleasure.
Don’t stress the balls
Yes, you heard it right. Giving physical stress or heat to the male testicles will reduce the sperm count and decrease the ejaculation load.
Male scrotum shielding the testes is located outside the body to give a temperature lower than 37oC (normal body temperature).
Wearing tight pants or underwear can physically stress the testicles and also increase the temperature of the scrotum, which reduces sperm production.
If you spent too much time in a hot bath, it would increase the scrotum temperature, which impairs the morphology of the sperm.
Another thing to take is to change your lifestyle, especially if you’re struggling to have a healthy sex life.
Doing some exercises like Kegel or PC can be beneficial for both men and women.
Avoiding smoking and alcohol is another thing that you can do for sperm health, as studies have found links between impaired sperm structure and smoking.
Doing yoga or meditation helps you relieve stress, which will boost testosterone production for healthy sex life.
Also, include a healthy diet in your routine full of veggies and fruits, which has a good level of antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress.
So, there you go. Now you have some idea why it is crucial to feed yourself for happy sex life.
Not just that, supplements are the most effortless and recommended way to compensate for the dietary loss.
Along with it, make sure that you stay physically active and follow some of the basic stuff to improve the ejaculation load.
Read more: How To Treat Weak Ejaculation?