- To reduce the risk of developing Peyronie’s disease, it is important to maintain firm erections, use lubrication during sexual activities, be cautious with sexual positions, maintain a straight thrusting motion, and avoid sexual activity when drowsy or intoxicated.
- Penis extenders are medical devices that can help prevent and treat Peyronie’s disease by applying gentle traction to the penis, leading to microscopic tears in the tissue that promote cell division and repair.
- Reputable penis extender brands, such as SizeGenetics and Phallosan Forte, are clinically tested, comfortable to wear, and discreet, making them a non-surgical alternative for managing penile curvature.
Although Peyronie’s disease happens infrequently, many men are unaware that sexual contact can cause further worsened and permanent damage to the penis.
An even more serious problem is that these injuries can cause a deformation leading to Peyronie’s disease, making further sexual intercourse difficult or impossible.
It is estimated that between 0.5 and 13 percent of men are affected by Peyronie’s disease, a condition that causes the penis to curve or bend when erect.
According to researchers, Peyronie’s disease may be underreported due to embarrassment and a lack of awareness.
Even if you’ve heard of other penis traumas like zipper injuries or athletic injuries, Peyronie’s disease reportings are extremely rare.
You can lessen your risk of contracting Peyronie’s disease by learning how to take better care of your penis.
How to prevent your penis from Peyronie’s disease?
Peyronie’s disease doesn’t happen instantly; instead, it is the cumulative effect of years of bad practice. Let us some of the tips to prevent it from happening.
Observe yourself for erectile insufficiency
When erections drop to a 5, 6, or 7 on a scale of ten, men should seek medical attention. Erectile insufficiency precedes erectile dysfunction (ED) and Peyronie’s disorder, which usually develops over time and gradually worsens. The erections need to be as firm as possible in order to prevent Peyronie’s disease.
Use an over-the-counter lube on your female partner if she doesn’t have natural vaginal lubrication. When your penis gets stuck in the vagina during sex, use your hand to nudge it back into place and lubricate well because a low lubricated vagina increase risk of Peyronie’s disease.
Stay on top
A woman on top may put more pressure on your penis, which can bend your penis; thus, always try staying on top of your partner.
Go straight in/out
Keep your penis in a straight line while thrusting, thus making sure you don’t apply unwanted stress on your penis.
Do not engage in sexual activity if you are drowsy or intoxicated. It’s possible that your erection won’t be as firm as usual and might damage the tissue leading to Peyronie’s disorder later.
Use a penis extender to prevent Peyronie’s disease
A penis extender is a mechanical traction device that slowly and gradually pulls on the penis to fix the curvature problems. But you need to be sure about the type of product you are using.
These are medically approved and scientifically tested products, and there are hundreds of the best brands of penis extenders to choose from.
You won’t experience any negative side effects, and you’ll notice a difference in some months.
Regular use leads to the formation of microscopic tears in the tissues, which are recognized by the body. Mitosis is the medical term for the process of cell division, during which the penis is repaired.
There are no side effects and cause no discomfort at all since the microtears aren’t big enough to trigger pain receptors.
For how long should one use it?
For months on end, the penis extender must be worn for three to six hours a day, seven days a week, in sterile conditions to be effective.
Using a double strap system, like in Quick Extender Pro, it can be worn for long periods while you go about your daily routine, allowing you to get the most out of your erections.
According to various brands, a 6 percent growth rate can be expected in the first month, which can even grow up to 36 percent in the 6th month.
Features of a penis extender
- They can be worn for long periods because they are lightweight and comfortable.
- The unique design applies even pressure to the penis and its tip.
- Odor and bacteria are kept at bay thanks to the comfort pad’s air pockets
- Medical-grade silicone is used to construct the dual tubes.
- Aluminized high-grade light aluminum alloys make up the majority of the frame
- The device does not have a chance of slipping up
- Traction force can reach an incredible 4000 gm
Clinically tested for preventing Peyronie’s disease
Penis extenders have undergone clinical testing and have not been found to have any negative effects, and are effective against the curved penis.
Even the doctors would recommend using a penis extender in case of mild to moderate bend instead of opting for surgery.
Even though the exact reason for this disorder is unknown, we are very well equipped to handle it.
Since Peyronie’s disease is not caused instantly, it is better to keep track of this disease progression among males in your family, thereby helping to stay better prepared.
A penis extender from a reputed brand is one of the saviors that can prevent and treat the penis curvature without the need for any surgery.