When we talk about testosterone levels, we typically think of men because it is closely associated with puberty, sexual drive, and mood. When T-levels are elevated, it can produce behavioral changes as well as heightened sex desires.
It isn’t uncommon to invite chemical drugs to boost testosterone levels to stay on track, and amphetamine, a popular stimulatory drug, has been believed to increase testosterone production.
In this article, let’s find out more about this drug and its action. Also, let us see if there are any safer alternatives to amphetamines.
How do amphetamines affect testosterone levels?
The drugs amphetamine (AMPH) & methamphetamine (METH) have been proven to produce anomalies in the reproductive endocrine in humans, according to research. Their mechanisms, on the other hand, remain a mystery.
Injection of AMPH or METH to rat Leydig cells, according to previous research, has no effect on the release of testosterone.
The purpose of this study was to look into the long-term effects of testosterone on the generation of testosterone in rats’ Leydig cells.
There is no conclusive evidence that AMPH will increase the t-hormone levels since few other studies suggest that it could even reduce serum testosterone levels.
Leading testosterone supplements for increasing serum levels
If you are still not convinced as to how amphetamines can affect your T levels, then don’t worry.
There are various other ways that can help you get rid of low testosterone symptoms. The ideal option is to add a testosterone supplement to your regular diet.
Yes, the testosterone boosters can ward off any impending permanent shrinkage of the testicles or thinning of the hair.
Some of the leading testosterone supplements are:
The benefits of using these natural testosterone boosters are
- Focus, mental clarity and energy levels have all been improved.
- The desire to engage in sexual activity
- After an exercise, you’ll have more energy. You could lift a huge amount of weight the whole day long and yet desire to raise even more weight the next day.
- As you start to reduce fat from your stomach, your V-Taper will gradually increase.
- Beard growth that is thicker and more body hair
- It is a potent combination of herbs, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids
- Contains every herb extract that has been shown to enhance testosterone levels
- Increases libido while also increasing muscle mass.
Well, we have got the answer that the mechanisms of amphetamines affecting testosterone levels are still unclear.
So, it is better to get hands-on testosterone supplements that guarantee the best results in less time and effort.
On top of that, their working is clinically proven to be safe and side-effects-free even when compared to vigorous steroids.