- Low-intensity shockwave therapy is an experimental treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) that works by improving blood flow and strengthening blood vessels. A 2017 study showed that shockwave therapy helped many people combat chronic ED and reverse the condition faster than other treatment schemes.
- Potential side effects of shockwave therapy include bloody urine, bruises in penile skin, pain during sex or while getting an erection, and penile skin infection.
- Natural erection pills made from organic ingredients offer a safer alternative to treat ED. Popular options include Male Extra, Eron Plus, Member XXL, and Max Performer, which help improve blood flow, stimulate testosterone levels, boost energy, and increase sperm count without side effects.
It is truly frustrating when you are trying to get an erection, but nothing seems to work. However, many men panic, feeling they’ve lost the ability to have sex.
But chill! When you cannot get or sustain an erection, you are experiencing something called erectile dysfunction (ED).
And as you may know, ED is a common condition in men, and the good news is that it is temporary. Thanks to advanced medical treatments, men have effective ways to fix erection problems. And one such way is shockwave therapy.
This article will find how effective shockwave therapy is in treating ED.
How does shockwave therapy work for erectile dysfunction?
Shockwave therapy is popularly used by orthopedicians to treat ailments related to ligaments, tendons, and bones. However, low-intensity shockwave therapy is also helpful for improving cell growth by speeding up tissue repair.
So, simply put, low-intensity shockwave therapy improves blood flow in your body by strengthening your blood vessels. And when that happens, you eventually stop experiencing ED.
Even though low-intensity shockwave therapy is still experimental, there is no reliable data that assures long-term results.
But, according to a 2017-study, shockwave therapy has helped many people combat chronic ED and reverse the condition in the least amount of time compared to other treatment schemes.
Are there any possible side effects?
As we already mentioned, low-intensity shockwave therapy is an experimental treatment for erectile dysfunction. In many of the trials, some of the test subjects had reported some discomfort and adverse effects from this therapy.
Some men may witness the following side effects:
- Bloody urine
- Bruises in penile skin
- Pain while having sex
- Pain while getting an erection
- Skin infection in the penis
Some safer options to treat erectile dysfunction
For sure low-intensity shockwave therapy comes with a few side effects. Plus, it is not yet FDA-approved.
So, for obvious reasons, you may not trust the process in one go. But do not worry! You can still treat erectile dysfunction just in a few days.
Well, thanks to natural erection pills, you can get your rock-hard erection back and experience improved sex performance.
That’s not all! Since natural erection pills are made from organic ingredients, you will face no side effects!
Other than that, natural erection pills also:
- Relaxes your blood vessels, improving blood flow in your penis.
- Stimulates your testosterone levels.
- Boosts energy
- Increases sperm count
There are more than just a few advantages of choosing the best natural erection pills over other therapies. But, if you are not sure which is the best pill for you, then check out the following market-toppers:
ED can ruin your mental health along with your relationships. And that is exactly why you must not ignore the signs of erectile dysfunction.
Instead, you can visit your nearest sexologist and take suggestions on whether you are the right candidate for low-intensity shockwave therapy.
However, if you do not wish to see a doctor, bring the doctor home. We mean, get the best natural erection pills and see results in no time.